OtakuBoards

What aren't you good at?

Aberinkula

Guest NIKI12345
[quote name='nomad19']i'm not that good at math, i hate it -_-[/quote]

Well I'm good at math, but I feel your pain :(

[QUOTE=Shane12_01]I'm not particulary good at making new freinds, I'm kinda quiet and focused. Ecpecially know that I'm in college. I have a couple great and best freinds and I guess that is good enough for me. I'm also very independant, it is sometimes hard for me to ask for help when I need it. :animeswea

I'm also not great at singing, drawing, or anything really technical (like computers, I have no idea what is what. I just know it works :animesmil )[/QUOTE]

You rock. Spoken Like a pro. I'm just like you in ways :D

[quote name='IceRose']I'm not good in new situations, like placing me in a room with 20 people that I absolutely don't know who they are. I really become anti-social. I'm not a good swimmer. Last but not least, I'm not any good at math, I need a calculator for everything, it's sad, I had to drop out of calculus, I knew I could not take it but my dad forced me to take it. :animecry:[/quote]

For you. You should have not given up. WHO CARES IF YOU KNEW ANYONE OR NOT. PRATICE MAKES PERFECT :animeangr

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkRed]NIKI12345, please do not double post. Tis against the rules. If need to add additional information to a post, please use the edit button to do so. - [B]Stuart[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Wow. This has got to be one of the most depressing subjects I've ever seen. Of course, it's also a great way to find someone who'll say "Hey, try this!", so....

Honestly, most of the things I'm not really good at are just the things I haven't ever tried to do. Like welding. I couldn't sauter a joint well if my life depended on it, and I'm not so hot at working on cars. Well, that last one I've done a little of, but only in the hand-me-a-wrench sense, nothing actually intensive. I don't have a clue what a camshaft or a crankshaft does, or what the difference between them is, or even what they are.

Excuse me; my cat's asking me to turn on the water faucet for him. He's a bizarre animal. Why he can't just drink from the water bowl like the rest of them is beyond me.
--------------------
Okay, I'm back. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm also not good at actually emoting. Being a very mental person and what, it's always seemed to me that I manufacture my emotions instead of naturally producing them on the spot, like the rest of humanity seems to do. Essentially, what people might read as coldness or aloofness or insensitivity or too much control is actually me reacting in my head and not seeing any particular reason why I should make an open showcase of the process. Laughter and irritation are the only exceptions: laughter is easy, good-feeling, fun, and (generally) doesn't offend anyone; irritation is something I affect for the devil of it ? just so you know it's supposed to irritate me, or just to be funny. And in case you're wondering, yes, I actually talk like this. I talk in correct syntax by reflex, and I'm not just some show-off who knows how to string words together. Trust me, it's not that great a habit to have, especially with a high vocabulary to boot, and it contributes a lot to the cold, insensitive appearance.

But yeah, I'm blithering again, so I'll shut up now.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue] [B]DeathKnight:[/B'] You forgot to mention that you?re not good at admitting that you?re down right funny at times and extremely loveable. :p [/COLOR][/quote]I'll second that.

As for myself, my biggest thing I'm not good at is computers. Fortunately most of it is designed for total idiots and for those other moments there are plenty of people who do know what they are doing. And most of them are nice enough to not point out how easy it is suppose to be.

I'm also not good at drawing, though my lack of interest in becoming an artist probably figures heavily into that. [/COLOR]

Guest NIKI12345
Well the computer itself is easy, but the whole webpage thing is beyond me.

Oh and for the guy who hates the world. I know there are bad people out there, but if you kill a person your not making the world a better place. :animesmil

Well I'm not good with a few things:

Math: My average is btwn 65-69 Yikes! ~

Speaking: I don't think before I speak sometimes so that causes me to say unnessesary things. o.O :animeblus

Sports: grawh! I'm not good with any of them ~ Except swimming.. I'm madd good with swimming. It's one of my favorite hobbies. I'm ~Okay~ with volleyball. I learned how to serve really good lol. Or did I? o.O

Well, that's all I can think of. ;] :animesigh

[SIZE=1] there are couple things I cant do just to get it right. -___-'

1. Mathematics [damn numbers]
2. Relationshps [I'm the nicest guy some people have known, who'll end up knowing alot of girls, but if I try to make a move I end up as their friend] >_<'''
3. Microphones [I have no problems singing, but in front of a mic, I just start having anxiety.]
4. Talking [it's not easy for a guy who suffers from an anxiety disorder, give me sometime to know the person and I will eventually begin conversing]:
"Hey, I'm Leon, nice to meet you."
"Hi, Leon, I'm *so and so*"
"So...uhhh....." >_>'
*insert akward silence here*
5. speaking tagalog [I can get some words and phrases and translate a little bit, but I just cant speak fluently, which I find quite embrassing, I can nail japanese and spainsh, but why not my own native laguage?]
6. breakdancing [or dancing in general, I dont go out much, or party as much as I used to, the only type of dacing I'll get caught up in, is moshing and DDR'ing]

I'm sure there are more [I mean c'on no one can be perfect, unless your a robopirate who fights crime with ninja skills] but I just cant think of them right now.

- Dario

[B]Now:[/B] One More Time
[B]Artist:[/B] Daft Punk
[B]Album:[/B] Discovery[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Dario][size=1]
5. speaking tagalog [I can get some words and phrases and translate a little bit, but I just cant speak fluently, which I find quite embrassing, I can nail japanese and spainsh, but why not my own native laguage?]
[/size][/QUOTE]
Yes I agree with you. My family at home speaks Tagalog but I don't understand them at all. I only get a few things like "Ganun" [Like that].

Well other than that, I have many other things I'm not good at.

1. Talking. [[Not talking to certain peple, but talking in general. I never think what I'm going to say and if I do, I always stutter.]]
2. Singing. I'll never sing in front of a person, even though my best friend said I was a good singer [[she heard me when I was singing when I thought she put me on hold on the phone.]]

There's way more and it'll take like a couple of pages to write.:catgirl:

I'm terrible at talking with people i don't really know (except for when i'm being a spaz) I usually just sit there all quiet and the only time i talk to them is when they ask me questions. even when i talk, it's usually to quiet for anyone to hear, so they have to ask me what i said, and then i freak out :animedepr . but suprisingly i do have friends even though that happens almost every time :D

The one thing that I can't do, and that I absolutely loathe, is talking in front of people. I just can't do it. It's terrible!

It doesn't even matter if it's a whole bunch of people that I know. In fact, in my opinion, I think that makes it even worse. I remeber in my speech class that everytime I got up to do my speech my friends would always make funny faces at me and for me that's something really hard to ignore. Not only that, but I also have those little habits that people do when they make speeches like fidgeting with rings or their hair. When I wear my hoodie I would always put my hands inside the pocket which is bad, I guess. At least it was to my speech teacher.

*sigh* It was just terrible. You'd think that something that didn't require you to do a lot of homework would be easy but for me it wasn't. I would have gladly done all the trig homework in the world if I could get out of one or two impromtu (sp?) speeches.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]For me I just found out that I completely suck at skiing. I mean I really stink at it. In my first run I took out 3 people. I couldn't believe it. I wasnt going to give up but when I started going I got the hang of it and didn't know how to stop and this kid just stood in my way knowing I was coming down there. Before I knew it I crashed in the kid and was on the ground. I got off the ski and turned it in for the day. I know now to never ever go skiing again.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm terrible at being humble, other than that, I'M GREAT. Back to reality. I'm terrible at self motivation. I can just let things sit there and not get done forever. I can't type very well either. I always end up with typos, even when I've had a double look. I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people too.