OtakuBoards

The OtaKuties- Round Three [E]

Dragon Warrior

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][center]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/PurpleFire/charcoal2.jpg?t=1168369090[/img]
"phantom"

[b]What's your favourite hobby?[/b]
Its hard to pinpoint one, but I'd definately say I'm mostly known for playing MMO's. I also play regular video games like resident evil 4, however I'm not that big of a nerd so I do enjoy tennis and writing since I'm not that big of an art person. Snowboarding and Surfing is also something I'm trying to get into, since I use to play sports all the time. Music is also important to me, because without music how could you dance? I've done everything from jazz, ballet, tap, aerobic, and hiphop. Dancing is mainly my life and I believe I'll continue doing it until my legs give out and they will have to drag me off the stage at 60.

[b]What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/b]
Definately my sense of humour, but as you can see everyone says that. If I didn't think it was so important it would definately be the fact that I'm sensitive to other people's feelings and will most likely never be rude or vain to another person. I know it's cliche but I'm not a very mean person, infact I feel like I can make friends with almost everyone. (hey, I said almost didn't I? O.o)
[/center][/size][/FONT]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/slg.jpg[/IMG]
What a silly little girl. D:
[COLOR=DarkOrange]
Writing, hands down. I'm almost constantly thinking about it, whether its for assignments, RPs or my novel(s?) in progress. I carry notebooks with me constantly, and have been known to have full-freak-out-almost-panic attacks when I lose them. I like the puzzle of trying to get [i]exactly[/i] what I'm thinking onto paper in such a way that everyone who reads knows exactly what I want them to 'see'.

Plus it's fun to take a character and give them a basic personality, create a mess and throw them into it, just to see how they react. Do they break the mess, or does the mess break them? How does either option show on the character? And so forth. It's fun!

Or I'm just a geeky sadist. Your choice.

My ability to listen and encourage, I think. I don't like people being sad, and if I can I will listen, pester, poke and basically make an idiot of myself trying to figure out how to help the person being sad feel better. I feel horrible when things happen that, yanno, we can't help with and stuff. Even if I can't help, I feel like I [i]should[/i].
[/COLOR][/center]
[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26011&stc=1[/IMG]

[B]What's your favourite hobby?[/B]
I like playing lacrosse, drawing, and collaging alot, but I would have to say that my most favorite hobby of all is creating akward moments. On a daily basis, I say the most akward things possible to make my teachers and peers feel tense. However, [U]I[/U] think that it is hillarious and get quite the kick out of it.

[B]What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/B]
My best personality trait is probably my easy going attitude. Not very many things bother me, and I'm usually down for anything, which gives me a friendly and approachable vibe to others. Therefore, I associate with a wide variety of people, which I hold to be the greatest opportunity I have.

[center][img]http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/mmps/000_257b8035f5ce4581_1/2.jpg?partExt=.jpg&limitsize=280&&outquality=90&ext=.jpg&border=2,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,0[/img][/center]

[center][b][size=1][color=dimgray]CAUGHT? My snowboard and I in bed, AKA One Wild Ride.[/color][/size][/b][/center]

[center][/center]
[center][b][size=1][color=dimgray]What's your Favorite Hobby?[/color][/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=1][color=dimgray]Well the snowboard and bed are in the picture for a reason, but due to laziness I'll focus on the snowboard. I love to snowboard, as I have probably told a few people it is my girlfriend/anti-depressant/religion. To me it is freedom, freedom to ride, freedom to soar, and freedom to fall. I still do alot of the last but hey I only live once, so what if I die a few years early I had fun doing it o_O. Anyways other things I like to do are stay up really late, sleep, look at the moon, read fantasy novels, listen to music, chill with my friends, write poetry, draw, paint, play RPG's, watch cartoons anime or movies, and oddly enough drive, well sometimes. I consider myself a pretty well rounded personage.[/color][/size][/center]

[center][/center]
[center][b][size=1][color=dimgray]What do you think your best personality trait would be?[/color][/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=1][color=dimgray]Uhhh my incredible booty, no wait that's physical hmmm. I would have to say my randomness, or my openmindedness. I love to have a good time and mess around, so quite often am I doing just off the wall stuff for fun. Whether it be voices, costumes, or something else I just do or say whatever pops into my mind. [/color][/size][/center]

[center][size=1][color=dimgray]As far as the openmindedness, I try to look at everything with a clear mind without passing judgement, because of this I think just over all it has made me alot of friends as well as making me a nicer, *ahem* more intelligent person. I love people and I love meeting new people, you can learn alot about yourself thought other people trials and wisdom.[/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=1][color=#696969][/color][/size] [/center]
[center][size=1][color=#696969]*EDIT* Here is a link to my photo incase you can't see it. [url="http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/o_th1rt3en_o/meandsnowboard.jpg"]Click[/url][/color][/size][/center]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/MyPicture_3.jpg[/IMG]

[size=1][b]What's your favorite hobby?[/b]
Although I don't do it too frequently anymore, I think graphic design would be my favorite thing to do when I have free time. Since I quit piano after a month, I fail horribly at drawing and singing, and I don't do creative writing, digital art is really the best way I can express myself. It's a very fulfilling experience when I create something I feel especially proud of. My best pieces were made when I drew from within.

Although many would think it a negative quality, I would say my confrontational attitude and inability to accept things at face value. I think my skepticism and constant questioning have taught me to think for myself. Passive thinking and silent consent are for the afraid and weak-minded. A constant search for the truth and knowledge has lead to major scientific advances, but I also think people can benefit from that spirit on a more personal day-to-day level.[/size]

[center][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2080/blacknf5.png[/img]
[/center]

[b][size=1]What's your favourite hobby?:
[/size][/b][size=1]Two things to know about me: I'm a Gemini and I get bored easily. [Apparently, one relates to the other]. So while I have many interests: writing, art, web design, reading, fanfiction, music, movies, sleeping, going to the gym and even working (yeah, I actually like my work!), my most favourite thing I ever do is [i][b]talk[/b][/i].

I [i]love[/i] to talk. I talk constantly, and it drives my family insane. I love the sound of my own voice, I love making up catchphrases and I love singing in the shower to songs I've just made up. It's great. I talk constantly and it often makes no sense [particularly when I'm tired]. I love it so much I even talk in my sleep.
[/size][b][size=1]

What do you think your best personality trait would be?:
[/size][/b][size=1]I'd say my best personality trait is that I have a generally fair outlook towards everyone. For instance, there are people at work most people dislike, and while I can understand that these people are annoying, I can also appreciate the good parts of those people.

That sounds so stupid, so maybe I'll put it like this: I just genuinely like people.

[Which is good because it means I can also use my favourite hobby and combine the two: [i]talking[/i] to [i]people[/i]. [img]http://otakuboards.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]]
[/size][b][size=1]
[/size][/b]

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/RoxieFaye/9_600.png[/IMG]
[color=#9933ff][size=1][b]Photography Credits to: [/b]Luminaire. She has an amazing eye for shot angles. Thank you, dear!
[b]Set: [/b]On top of a low table in the senior commons.
I just wanted to explain, in case the angle looked bizarre. >_>
[b]Image effects: [/b]Grayscale + border[/size][/center]

[b]What's your favourite hobby?:[/b] It's really really hard to pick, and just because after a long tine of deliberation I finally came to a decision doesn't mean that I don't have TONS of other hobbies that I'm engaged in.

With that in mind, my favorite hobby has to be playing the piano. I LOVE music - I'm in the band, the jazz band, have done pep band, I also play flute and tenor sax, and of course I take piano lessons. I've been playing the piano for ten years, and I absolutely love the instrument; I don't know that I could live without being able to play it. When I play pieces (especially classical pieces), I feel connected to the music, and I pour my emotions into what I play. It gives me deep pleasure every time I press on the keys and feel something within me. It's really more than just a hobby, it's a part of who I am.

[b]What do you think your best personality trait would be?:[/b] =/ ? Not really sure what to say here, so I'll just go with what people tell me. I guess then, my best trait would be kindness? People tell me that I'm kind to everyone I meet. I try to be understanding of others, and fair to everyone. Even people that may seem weird to the general populous, or even annoying. I try to help people out, and I always am willing to lend an ear to anyone if they're upset. I mean, don't get me wrong, there are people I do despise and wish I could severely injure - I'm human, too, but for the most part I'm nice to other people.[/color]

[center][img]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8057/idiotmuchyf9.jpg[/img]
[size=1][color=royalblue][b]The best part is, this picture shows how much of an effing [i]idiot[/i] I am[/b][/center]

*pauses for effect*
I have a wide range of hobbies, though most sadly revolve around my computer...Uh...I enjoy writing and drawing, both of which I do way too much of. I also like graphic design, which I hope to one day make my career out of.
Though really, I simply love hanging out with my friends, since we're just a bunch of insane idiots. xD;; I guess the trait is contagious...

After a long, painful session of thinking, I've come upon the fact that I speak my mind no matter what...which is probably a strong point in my personality, believe it or not. I've gotten in trouble, but I've also protected some of my friends and initiated some [i]really[/i] cracked up conversations and groups. It's a strong trait of mine, and most likely the one I'm known for if it had to be picked.[/color]

* That's an orange in my mouth, by the way. >_>; This is why I don't like black and white photos so much...*shot'd*[/size]

[center][img]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6750/round23iv.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=1]Round One went smoothly, but don't get comfy. Now we're going to start getting heavy on you. And the interviews and challenges may strike you as bizarre and unusual. You know you just can't wait to answer those questions or take those pictures. So let's get to it![/size]

[b]Round Two Picture:::[/b]
[indent][size=1]Okay, girls and boys, this one should prove fun and get all of you shy birds out of your nests. Let's see your wild side by taking an action photo in the wild! Feel free to swing from trees and jump over tarpits. This is a good time to get crazy. Show your creative side and really bring out your personality. Don't think you can't be artistic here too.[/size]

[b]Requirements:[/b]
[list][*]Must be outdoors.
[*]Must be an action shot (it [i]is[/i] possible to pose for action shots, you know).
[*]Must not be blurry (movement can often cause blur, so be careful).
[*]Must be 500x600 pixels at most.[/list][/indent]

[b]Round Two Interview:::[/b]
[indent][size=1]We seem to be in the theme of action in nature here, so let's try to get some of your opinions on things similar. Try these questions on for size...[/size]

[b]Questions:[/b]
[list][*]If you could combine two animals, what would they be, and why?
[*]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?)
[*]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more thought, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/list][/indent]

That should satisfy you all for now. Let's see what you've got! This round will end next [b]Saturday, the 27th of January.[/b] For those of you who aren't in the contest, feel free to now bet and critique.

[color=darkred][size=1]
[center]
The Shaw Brothers Present...

[b]Return of the Otaku[/b]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/KungFuTheatre3.jpg[/IMG]

Starring [b] The Boss[/b][/center]

I did a little bit of photo-editing for the first time in a while. Tried to give it that whole Early '70's Saturday Morning Kung-Fu Cinema feeling. I took that pic during the summer. I was captured doing some of my Tae Kwon Do in the back yard with my brother snapping pictures. I hope that's action-oriented enough for ya, unless you'd like a fight scene instead.

[b]If you could combine two animals, what would they be, and why?[/b]

Now I could be witty and unoriginal and say a 'Liger, because it's like my favorite animal... it's like a lion and a tiger combined'. But given the opportunity, I think I'd come up with something much more awesome. Can you say 'Barillas'? Didn't think so. A hybrid between a South American Fruit Bat and a Silverback Gorilla. With flesh-wings stretching from it's fingers to it's ribs and the strength of five to ten human male adults, this bad boy would reign supreme over the wild. Probably the only animal I wouldn't mind being killed by, I could imagine telling the story in heaven. "Oh me? I was swooped up by an awesome Barilla and dropped five hundred feet to my death over the Amazon..."

A boy can dream, can't he?

[b]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?)[/b]

I've thought long and hard over where I would want to stage a huge action scene. Would I fly from scyscrapers in New York City? Blast my way through the jungles of the Amazon? Have a foot-chase scene in the slums of Bangkok? An abandoned army base? Snow-capped ski-resort?

The answer for me is far less extreme, but way more awesome.

The entirety of a small rural/suburban town. Me and my friend Adam have planned it out. We would be sitting down in Art Class one day, and then out of no where, just start fist fighting with crazy martial arts moves. One of us would be thrown out of the door, fight through the class rooms of the school. Then one of us would be thrown out of a window. The fight would go to the streets in the middle of a busy traffic lane, over to a Walmart. In Walmart, we would use the various appliances to our advantage, potted plants, hunting rifles, rakes and such. Possibly a TV over the head. Then it'd be back out onto the streets for a few ours, maybe through a few people's houses. Body slams onto food-covered dining room tables, flying jump kicks into a china cabinet or two. Maybe even the old door in the face. The classics.

At the end of the whole action sequence, after miles of travel and hours of exhausting fighting, the small town news team on our case, we'd duke it out until a set time, say 8:00 pm. After all the brutal and creative combat, we would just stop fighting. Walk up to one another, hug, say good bye, and then go home.

End scene.

[b]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more though, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/b]

My country would be an agricultural one. We'd have three main food sources. Yams, Turnips, and Domestic Wombats. Not one of my country's many fine and famous dishes would go without atleast two of these ingredients. Don't like the Yam and Turnip soup? How about some Wombat burgers garnished with a side of sweet-potatoes (Yams)? Or how about some Turnip-stuffed Wombat roast? The possibilities would be endless (well almost).

A man's wealth in my country would be judged by the number of wombats he owned in his herd. His dignity and honor would be judged by the number of Yams he could carry in a fist. Also, Turnips would be a afrodesiac in our country. Drives the ladies wild.

Oh, but 'Aren't wombats rodents? I'm not eating a rodent.' Listen, you foreigner, you insult our country's pride and soul like that again, and you'll find yourself the extra ingredient in our famous Wombat and Yam meatloaf. It's Mmm Mmm good...

So good, that it's illegal not to eat one of those three foods in my country. This is a crime punishable by death... no, imprisonment... no, Artificially ensemenating the Wombat herds. Extraction and contraception for three years.

They represent our people, and our national spirit. On our flag, we have pictured a wombat holding a turnip in his left paw to represent Conquest, and a Yam in his left to represent... Conquering. Our national animal is the wombat. Our national bird is the wombat. Our national past time is playing games of 'kick the wombat'.

That is how I would handle the food in my country, if I had one.[/color][/size]

[center][font=Trebuchet MS][img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m46/xYourxOnlyxHope1256/mehorseoutside.jpg[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]MACKINAC ISLAND[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=1]MY HORSE ANDY.[/size][/font][/center]

[center] [font=Trebuchet MS][b][size=1][color=red]If you could combine two animals, what would they be, and why?[/color][/size][/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=green]Hmm... If I could combine two animals together, I would combine a wolf and a monkey together. Why? First of all the name sounds pretty cool if you combine them. It would be a wonkey! Haha. Well anyway, I would combine them because I really like monkeys and really like wolves. Wolves are very brave, courageous and firece, while monkeys are agile and able to balance themselves well. If they were combined, the wonkey (there it is again haha) would be able to hunt down it's prey and keep very good balance at the same time.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Trebuchet MS][b][size=1][color=red]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?)[/color][/size][/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Hmm... if I could film a VERY exciting action scene, I'd probably film it in Tokyo. That's where all the really cool things are. First of all, there are a bunch of very very tall buildings, making it harder to fight, while trying to respect the citizens mind you. Then inside the building. All the game systems you'd see, different manga artists, it would be hysterical![/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=red][b]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more thought, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Ahh yes ruling a country. It's so much fun! No I'm just kidding. Well I'd make it a lot of food. I want to be liked by all my people, because if there's ever a debate on who's the next ruler, they'll know I'm very nice and they'll probably vote for me again. Okay anyway, back to the point. I would vary in vegitation and agriculture. With many foods from different cultures: Chineese, Filipino [YUM ^_^] Thai, Indian, you name it! Then there would be a dessert shop with every kind of dessert you could imagine! Desserts from everywhere in the world would be all up against the walls, somtimes falling off.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=seagreen][[/color][/size][/font][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=seagreen]Me: Now I want some dessert *Goes and gets some*][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[FONT=Arial][CENTER][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/ShikyoKasu/jungledance.png[/img]
[SIZE=1]JUNGLE DANCE.[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[B]If you could combine two animals, what would they be, and why?[/B]
A lion and a blowfish. Those two creatures couldn't be anymore different, which is exactly why they would be a wonderful hybrid. There's nothing else to it.

[B]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?)[/B]
In the Pine Barrens in New Jersey. Hopefully we'd catch a glimpse of the elusive Jersey Devil, and in turn the action movie would rake in big bucks and plenty of recognition.

[B]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more though, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/B]
God help the country I take control of. We'd probably import eggrolls, bourbon chicken, and lo mein in bulk from China, and trade our extra rare lion-blowfish hybrids for lots of salmon sushi and soy sauce from Japan. I'd have to grow fields upon fields of spanish rice AND wild rice, because certain people I know refuse to eat any other kind. Then, of course, we'd have the Fresh Market, and it would have all of the aforementioned delicacies.

Then I'd lock myself in my castle and wait to be usurped.[/FONT]

[center][img]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9281/otakutiesround2desbreko1xy.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=#4B0082][b]If you could combine two animals, what would they be, and why?[/b]

Okay, imagine this: You take the body of a cobra and give it the big, hairy legs of a tarantula spider. (Increased in size to match the snake's body, of course.) This thing would look absolutely [i]hideous;[/i] a freak of nature, the kind nightmares are born from. Why would I create such a monstrosity? Because snakes and spiders are two commonly hated animals and I love seeing people get all squeamish whenever they're brought up. A spider-snake would be double the fun, right?

Yes, it's a twisted little pleasure of mine, I know. But I can't help it. :catgirl:

[b]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?)[/b]

I'm not big on movies, so this is kind of a hard question for me. I've always enjoyed action movies set in urban locations, though, so I'd probably go with a big city. (Sorry if that's a little vague, but I don't really have a particular city in mind.) A lot can happen within a city's landscape, due to large buildings, various forms of transportation, subterranean sewers and subway tunnels, etc. Especially if the movie is less than realistic, like The Matrix or Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children; those both had some great fight scenes that I enjoyed a lot.

[b]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more thought, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/b]

I'm a big fan of free markets and letting people mind their own businesses. There wouldn't be any regulations on what could and couldn't be grown/raised in my country, except of course for harmful drugs and the like. We'd grow what we could profitably and import what we couldn't. I don't think the government (in this case, me) really has much place in regulating food supplies. Unless food is scarce enough that people are starving, that seems a little too much like an evil dictator kind of thing.

Of course, given suitable growing conditions within the country, I'd have to encourage the growing of coffee and tea. They're not exactly food but they're two agricultural products that I enjoy more than any others. Having the opportunity to get locally grown and roasted/dried coffee and tea each day would just be too good to pass up.[/color]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4111/roundtwo7tg.png[/IMG]
Click [URL=http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/9096/dscf00188sg.jpg]here[/url] to see a bigger picture of me looking like an idiot [note: image may change on Saturday, sorry]

[SIZE=1]I'm afraid there is a story behind this that must be told. We were in the park, after school, I had a hat, a stick, and I was still in my school uniform. We decided to abuse the digital camera. I'm not sure if this is an action shot, but I love the fact I look like a man. Yes. It's funny. And if it helps with the action-ness, five seconds after the shot I moved, lost my footing and fell out of the tree... and landed in a dodgy position.

----------[/CENTER]

A goat (you saw that coming) and a swan. Swans are beautiful creatures, if not a bit vicious when I try to chase them in the park, and they're really awesome at flying. I know that sounds stupid, but [I]they are[/I]. Goats are just awesome.Just imagine a giant bird with a goat's horns, head and hooves... you'd be a little freaked out, but if you give that creature a space suit, what do you get? A Space Goat! Well, almost.

[B]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?)[/B]

Pompeii. I'd say Ancient Rome, but I doubt that'll count. How about Pompeii (is it two I's or just one?) at the night? If you're filming a movie set in the past, there's no need to edit the set, it's already old and epic. People just fell down and died there in the ash... how cool would it be if, in your movie, the main character crashes to the floor on the rock solid dead body of the town baker? That'd be awesome! There's lots of buildings to jump off, lots of stones to smash your sword through, it's like a big maze!

[B]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more thought, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/B]

We wouldn't import much food, probably just technology for our own food. People would be free to grow whatever they like, bearing in mind they'll have to feed themselves, sort of like an entire nation of farmers. But it wouldn't be a 'farm country', it would be like a city with farms surrounding it, and people came into the city to trade their specially grown food and whatnot. Obviously, there would need to be money to build a city, and if there aren't many imports nor exports outside my country, then how would I accomplish such a thing?

Pepsi fountain. I don't know, maybe I'm being a little too random here. Tourist would come from all over the world to see my country's supply of Pepsi, which goes through pipes to each farmer's house and comes out of a special pepsi tap. The fountain would be refilled every day, of course. Whenever we're running low on money for my people, I'll simply not refill the fountain and let it rain. Then people are still drinking Pepsi, but it's watered down Pepsi, JUST LIKE MCDONALDS DO EVERY MORNING!

So, you see, farmers won't have to spend their time milking cows to have a drink, just use their Pepsi tap and concentrate on growing and selling their products in the city. Tourists will provide the money to run my country!

(Hey, it was a good idea in my head >_>;; )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue][CENTER]Eek! I totally forgot about this.
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Band/bandcamp.jpg[/IMG]
How hot is that??

There. It's from band camp this summer.
By the way, the pants say "Not A Nacho Band"... it's a long story.

EDIT -- AAH! I forgot to do the questions!!
I would definitely combine a fish and a bird. I love both of those animals, and they're both very pretty. I think that together they could make a superanimalbirdfish, which would just be pretty awesome!

I would totally film it on top of my roof. I have a pretty exciting roof, ya know. Of course it would be difficult, what with all the cameras and whatnot, but it would allow for a pretty awesome setting. I have pretty trees in my backyard, too, so you could see those!

[B]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more thought, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/B]
Oh, of course my country will produce lots of food. I'll set up acres and acres of broccoli fields. Eventually, some scientist will invent a super broccoli, which will just rake in the cash flow to my country. We would be "Martaland - Home of the Huge Broccoli". It would be absolutely remarkable. We would also grow chicken because that same scientist would learn how to. Then we'd be known for the organic chicken. Basically, we would prosper highly because all of the vegetarians in the world would order from "Marta's Chicken and Broccoli Corp.", and my entire country would be rich.
[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=#9933ff]Edit: Okay. Here it is. I hope it's not too photoshoppy. I just had this stupid idea and ran with it. *_*

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/RoxieFaye/Flippers.png[/IMG][/center]
[center][size=1][b]Photography credit: [/b]My Dad. He's a pretty [strike]good[/strike] awesome photographer. ^_^
[b]Image Scanner: [/b]My friend Piranha, who scanned it for me. *huggles her*
[b]Photoshopping: [/b]Gimp, actually. Added text, and pixel manipulation to take out the date in the bottom RH corner. Nothing else touched. (I can barely use this thing, come on.)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/RoxieFaye/backofpostcard.png[/IMG]
The watermarked image is an aerial picture of the pool. Google image "Marriott Hua Hin" and you should get it; first one...
The stamp is actually Wat Phrat Kao, in Bangkok, but it's the most famous temple in Thailand so I didn't figure it mattered.[/size][/center]

In case you haven't guessed, I arranged this entry like a postcard. However, I'm duplicating my responses in text, so that DW can actually read them.

(*scream of frustration* I can't think of anything good. ;_; ) How about a penguin and a wallaby? The looks of a penguin ("the tux"), it's feathers and beak, along with the pouch, the tail, and the hop of the wallaby. But the ultimate question remains: A Wallaguin, or a Pengaby?

I have never ever been to Berlin, but it sounds like a really cool city and a lot of fun, and a good locale for a movie. And there's always the whole post-soviet plot angle you can bank on... In terms of places I have been, I think Las Vegas, right on the strip, would be a great locale. LV is high energy in the first place, and I think that would definitely add to the atmosphere of an action movie. If Berlin doesn't have these things, LV is certainly suitable for car chases, night clubs, drinking, murders (CSI? haha), gambling - you name it, LV's got it!

[b]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more thought, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/b]

Since my country is large (^_~ - I wish, too) and spread over a long longitude, it has a lot of different climates suitable for different productions of food. We grow the basic staples - potatoes, corn, rice, etc., but in the more tropical parts of the country we also grow delicious tangerines and the juicy [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangosteen"]mangosteen[/url]. In fact, mangosteen is our national fruit. Fishing is a big industry, but cattle herding isn't bad as well. We are fairly self-sufficient in terms of food, but see no problem trading with other countries. We are a mixed market economy with Socialist government influences. And while we recognize the importance that every job contributes to the economy, the farmer is praised slightly more for his/her contributions to meeting the basic needs of all our citizens.

Lastly, thank you for accepting the slight lateness of my entry.[/color]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkOrchid][IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/twiggy.jpg[/IMG]
This is action-y enough, right? It?s too cold to be extreme and exams lowered my IQ to the extreme! There might be something wrong with my camera...Maybe it's fixable? :animedepr

A cow and a turtle! Why? Cows are cute, turtles are cute, together they would be the hottest species on earth! Well, it would be the hottest combination because according to what I learned in biology, it would not be a new species. >_< Anyways, I have a weird obsession with both cows and turtles. Turtles are cool because they swim as if they're flying through the water and cows are just such sweet creatures.

Ah, there are so many interesting locations in this world! So naturally, it would have to be Las Vegas! It has everything! So, the scene could go from a volcano to the Venice canals.

Power usually corrupts me, but I?d try to be the best darn ruler that I could ever be! I attended this environmental meeting earlier this month. They said that we import and export the same types of food! For example, one year we could export about 40 000 chickens, and in the same year, we could be importing 10 000 of the same types of chickens! It?s the same thing, so why do we need to import something that we already have! SO, in my country, we would grow foods locally and import only foods that cannot grow in our region. This would create less emissions. Anyways, We would export foods to I guess the countries that our produce are not local to. But, in the end, I bet a gas or transportation company would kill me. I?d be taking away too much of their profit.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2456/round2zy9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]"Man's best friend? I think not!"[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Before I actually move to the questions. I just want to point out that this is not posed and it's a complete accident. I just got out of the shower because my dad insists on not draining the pool all year. (in this case, it's a good thing) The pool was all green and nasty! I was just going to jump around on the diving board and pose, but my dog had other things planned. And I didn't even land directly in the water. Half of my body met concrete before I flipped backward into the water... Eww* I was so sore and tired after my shower, I just decided on this one! :animeangr
On to the questions!

That's so simple it should be logic: A platypus and and owl!!! Why? Could you just imagine sitting at home, watching the news (if you watch the news) and the lady comes on the screen.

"In other news, there's been several reports of flying platypus with huge eyes attacking citizens of [insert your city here]. Scientists don't know what caused this odd mix of water and air creature but police officials are warning all civilians to stay indoor and watch out for flying platypus!"

Once again, this should be logic. Naturally it's not the location that determines how great the movie is, but rather what's happening in the movie that makes things great! Take Kill Bill vol. 2: There was an entire section shot in a Texas trailer out in the middle of nowhere. And part of that was in a coffin underground. So onto the answer:
My movie would be filmed in a city. (A large city a la NYC, Chicago, LA, you pic) and it would star a bad-A** ninja hitman guy who would totally remind you of the Transporter guy. (who aslo kicks major butt) As far as the coolest scene in this coolest action movie eva: (in my brain anyway) he would go in for a simple job in a bar, but he didn't know the crime lord was running the place. So an all out gun war insues, but my cool as heck ninja hitman is able to do all kinds of stuff to avoid the bullets and kill everyone with only his hands!!! *duhn duhn duhn* There would be a lot of acrobatics and stuff involved. (Much like what's in the transporter) The rest of the movie would revolve around him trying to escape the crime lord's gang when he discovers the only way to do that is to kill them all or die trying... Man he's so kick-*** :cool:

Hmmm... Well since my country has been over-run by platypus/owl beast things, people don't have much of an oppurtunity to grow food. They're busy trying to control the growth of the Platylbird. (that's what I named it :D ) Sooo, really, all the food we get from out country is imported directly! Where do we get the money??? Let's call it Platylbird season... And since they're only found in my country, their coats and other such things are very valuable!

[FONT=Arial][size=1]

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/eeht/Photo360.jpg[/img]
Dance, gayiPodgirl, dance.[/center]

People with toroises. I happen to like tortoises and such, and seeing as humans are animals, why not? We'd all be turtle-people. How cool is that?

Plus then I'd get a nifty shell to protect me from all my predators.

[b]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? [/b]
Picture this. Thirty-something ninjas in an all-out bloody fight to the death, with the combat taking place..

On the left wing of a passenger-filled airplane flying over the Pacific.

Ooh, this is a toughie. I'm pressed for time at the moment, so I do think I'll edit this a bit later. Before the deadline though, promise.

[/size][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][IMG]http://a782.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/32/l_7616558c2780776891c0745eff7e4a3d.jpg[/IMG]

I'm of course the girl. We are at the ice skating rink that is outside downtown.

[B]If you could combine two animals, what would they be, and why?
[/B]
For me, I would like to combine a wolf and a tiger. They are my two favorite animals and they are very awesome in each and every way.

[B]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?)[/B] There are a lot of cool places. Since it is an action movie, I would like to film it in like Tokyo or in Tibet. It'll become a kung fu movie of sorts and there will be a lot of fighting.

[B]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more thought, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/B] If I ruled a country, hmmm. Well, I know for sure I would be a kind ruler, though I will be authoritarian in many aspects. Mainly because that will remove all idiocy from my country. I am not talking about the disabled. They can't help it. But those kind of people who can't seem to get it in their head when they are getting annoying need to leave.

There will be plenty of food in my country. There would be a lot of agriculture as well as many imports from other countries. The food would have Mexican, Italian, and Asian influence. (<3<3 Japanese and Indian) Everyone would love me and eachother and my country has the same values and honors system that Japan has. The economy is going strong too. [/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#4B5B5B]
[indent][size=2][color=red][center]Picture removed - outside size parameters - site distorted.[/center]
[right]--Raiyuu[/right][/color][/size][/indent]
[center]Man, the cops are after me! Not again. It?s ?cause I?m Asian, isn't it?[/center]

[list][*] If you could combine two animals, what would they be, and why?[/list]
- I?d combine a komodo dragon and a dragonfly; although, a dragonfly is an insect. Therefore, it doesn?t really count does it? So in that case, I?d probably use an Angler Fish. The reason for this is simple: You have a semi-mysterious, over-grown lizard that has an uncanny likeness to a ?dragon?; then you have the intense and ferocious Angler Fish. Put them together and you have a Angodo Fish or Komongler Dragon.

[list][*] If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?)[/list]
- After just finishing watching [B]Smokin? Aces[/B] [which, by the way, I recommend you all go and see if you haven?t already] and just finishing playing [B]The House of Dead[/B], I?m all for the action. Anywho, If you think about it, it all depends on what sort of movie you?re planning to film and how you plan on doing it. It also depends on the plot, motifs, themes, etc. Basically, all in all, you?re bringing a book come to life.

Anyways to answer the question, I?d most likely film my movie in an Asian country. Why, you ask? For one, it?s not because I?m Asian, I just have an affinity for their beautiful scenery- both natural and urban alike. Most of the places in Asia aren?t as well-known as the places in the U.S. therefore it gives a more dramatic outlook. It?d also offer a lot more ground to work with, meaning different places, different stunts, different everything. There?d be an array of choices: more thematic schemes, more character development, and a bit of a spice added to it.

[list][*] Let?s say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In other words, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country?s food situation following these guidelines? This takes more thought, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What?s it going to be?[/list]
- Living in a democratic nation [with an incompetent, asinine poor-excuse-for-a-leader], commerce would be essential. Friendly trade with out-of-country areas would of big consideration. Without friendly trade, where would this world be? I mean, there?d be no way that I?d allow my country to be fed off of fast food. It is an unhealthy lifestyle and absolutely horrendous, though it does taste good once in a while.

As for the marketing, I say ?Let the games begin.? Businesses would enter competition with each other, grow at an incredibly fast-pace, and when one becomes a monopoly, downsize them and start allowing other businesses within the same area of marketing to grow. The way it?ll benefit my country is that there?d be about a few good amount of businesses and therefore food wouldn?t be scarce. There?s also trade and commerce, which?ll benefit us and the people we?re trading with.

[strike][I?ll edit this tomorrow. I haven?t finished my answers. I?ve been swamped with finals and whatnot that I haven?t had time to do this. ><;;; Now I feel like I?m just making excuses.][/strike]

[B]EDIT:[/B] I?ve answered the questions, rewrote them, and yada yada yada. Finished.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]
[IMG]http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1313/p4130015mk8.jpg[/IMG]
You can't see it, but there was actually a crocodile in that canal. Fo' realz. >>

A [B]sheep[/B] an a [B]cheetah[/B]. Purely because the hilarity of a sheep running at 110 km an hour is too good to pass up. Also, I like sheep. And cheetah.

[B]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever?[/B]
Probably the [B]Elephant's Eye[/B] [[URL=http://www.crag.org.za/scenic/e-eye6.jpg]link[/URL]], in South Africa. When I climbed up there as a kid it was awesome. The cave is really damp, and there's this well that has a myth about a improsoned queen and such surrounding it. Good fun, and would also be a good vantage point for explosions/jumping/falling etc. South Africa has got really good light for making films, too, so it would be a good set. Not to mention Table Mountain with its rediculous rotating, glass-bottomed cable car.

[B]The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines?[/B]
You simply act like a god in Black and White! If your people are nice and prosper and have babies, then you feed them with plentiful fish and grain. If they're lazy jerks and don't worship hard enough, then you don't give them food and sacrifice the ones who died of hunger instead. It's a good system.

I love that game. [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26037[/IMG]
camping in the blue ridge mountains...my friends like taking candid pictures.

[I]I would probably combine the Zebra, because I like the pattern of its skin, and the Giraffe, because I like its shape and height.[/I]

[B]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?)[/B] [I]Probably in New York City, because there are alot of buildings there, and I think it would be pretty cool to have people running up the walls all matrix style, or there could be a big suspenseful scene on the top of the empire state building or something crazy like that.[/I]

[B]Let's say you ruled a country. Whether your economy prospers or not is up to you. In otherwords, you can be a harsh ruler to your people or a kind one. But what of food? Do you vary in vegetation and agriculture? Do you have a large marketing system? Perhaps some world wide food industries were founded in your nation. The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines? This takes more thought, folks. You can choose to make your food of plenty or not. What's it going to be?[/B] [I]I am a firm believer in popular sovereignty, therefore, if I ruled a country, I would try to make it as close to a utopia as possible. Instead of ruling my people by their fear of me, I would govern them with their respect for me that I will painstakingly earn. It would have a booming economy and a surplus of food. Education will be free so that anyone could do what they wanted to with their life as long as they put forth the effort. We'll have state of the art scientists who will invent healthy cheetos that still taste just like the original, and that is what we will eat. mm mm good.[/I]

[center][img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1908/dsc02054copyoi8.jpg[/img]
[size=1]Props to anyone who can guess the song I'm dancing to.[/size][/center]

[font=tahoma][color=dimgray][B]If you could combine two animals, what would they be, and why?[/B]
I thought long and hard about this question. I've decided that I would combine a Dove and Turtle. That way when someone said a Turtledove it would [i]actually[/i] be a turtle dove. A dove with a turtle shell, really. Freaking sweet. And it'd be house trained too!

[B]If you had to film an action movie, what location in the world would you think would suit the most exciting action scene ever? (In other words, where would you film it?) [/B]
In the Coliseum in Rome. But not in it's current condition. I would remake it for the movie as if it were in the same condition is was when built. With sand in the middle and all of that stuff. Imagine just having a huge medieval chase for one man and he runs in to the middle of the coliseum where his chasers lock him in with lions and then he fights the lions and yeah... you get the point.

[B]The question is, how do you run your country's food situation following those guidelines?[/B]
I would treat my people the way they treated me. I would provide jobs and if they did them correctly I would make sure their employers gave them good pay so they could afford food. If they didn't do their job, I would leave it up to the employer whether or not to fire them.

If there were people on the streets without food, I would provide homes for them to sleep in with soup and such but it would only be to get them back on their feet. They'd have to find a new job within the next month or so of being in the shelter.[/FONT][/color]

[SIZE=1][CENTER][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/Jung-Woo/Kodak%20Pics/OtaKutie3copy.png[/IMG] [I]I too have suffered from exams and SATs and whatever other drama has arrived this week. But enough of that, here goes...[/I]

Hm...I would have to say that I would combine a siberian tiger and a saluki. Salukis have speed, and have a thinner body structure much like a cheetah. Tigers have power. Combine the two and you would have an amazing hunting pet.

For the type of action scene, I choose a dogfight in the skies just around sunset. Powerful stealth fighters with wafer thin wings and enough firepower to take out a large city sounds awesome. But it would start out with perhaps a three-on-one situation: assassins from different agencies or something like that. I would prefer somewhere desolate, perhaps somewhere around Area 51 in Nevada. And with it being over Area 51, the Armed Forces along with the FBI and CIA would have to join in as well. It would be more fun to move somewhere populated to up the stakes. Naturally, I want it to last, so it would be nightfall before anything good happened. Putting innocent, unknowing bystanders in danger is always fun too, the end location would move to somewhere crowded like Las Vegas.

[Will edit][/CENTER][/SIZE]