OtakuBoards

5 Worst Voiceovers In your Videogame history

Nomurah!

Fran/FFXII -I just couldn't get into her character, and the voice acting just didn't flow with her. On the contrary Balthier is probably one of the best voiced characters I've ever heard in a video game.

Russo/FF7 Dirge- Fake Russian accent is NOT cool.

O'aka/FF10- I can't remember how to spell his name, but his fake aussie accent used to get on my nerves.

Dante/DMC3 - in the third one, although Dante was still cool, I dreaded when he spoke because his "party" one liners got old fast.

50 Cent/50 Cent's Bulletproof - so without emotion or character.

my votes are casted as follows

1. Chris Redfield from RE1. The whole game has a horrible b-movie script written all over it, but chris' dialogue is pretty laughable now compared to the later entries in the seires. (which still have bad voiceacting, but chris is the icing on the cake)

2. Paine from FFX2. I will avoid stirring up the hornets' nest here by commenting the need for an all female cast to help support yuna when the majority of the original party from ffX was still alive, so let's get on to voiceacting. paine's character demanded a strong voice that sounded full of anger and predjudices against certain people. however, we got a boring monotone-ish actor who brought her character to the point where i felt like she was wasting precious oxygen for speaking.

3. anyone who tries to put dialogue into a megaman game. i don't care what game it is, mega man x8 ,mega man legends...etc. all i need to hear is the sound of a mega buster hitting maverick hide. keep the dialgoue to the text boxes please.

ummm i cant really vote on five right away. my four and five are toss ups between the characters in sonic adventure and the guy from zero wing, katz.

all your base are belong to us.