OtakuBoards

The Big OtakuBoards Anime Event

Ellerby

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Aww, man... I was too damn slow. :/

Ah well, what a nerd I am for knowing every single hairstyle there is in that post. Can't wait for the next challenge.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='True Angel][COLOR=Magenta']Well if you look back at the first page of this thread at White's post then that's where it would be. ^ ^[/COLOR][/quote]

i did..and i guess my question was kinda vague...

but i'm just gonna wait till White get's on and the contest is over and see what happens...

thanks though

[quote name='White][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DimGray][size=4]And if someone has the right answer before you do [i]they[/i] get the point. Otherwise everyone could just copy the first person to get a right answer. :)[/size][/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]

[font=tahoma]^ Just before this same question is asked countless more times, figured this was worth reiteration ^[/font]

[quote name='Sandy']#9 has got to be He-Man (from Masters of the Universe), but it isn't an anime, so perhaps it was a trick question?[/quote]Actually, I saw that one and immediately thought [b]Haruka[/b] from [b]Mai-HiME / Mai-Otome[/b].

[center][img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9580/logo1copyfi9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1640/scoreboardcopyxy9.jpg[/img][/center]

[SIZE=1][B]Leading with 2 Points Each:[/B]
Shy
Boo
RiflesAtRecess
RobinWH
Desbreko
1nOnlyCloud
BKstyles
Ikillion
SunfallE
Sandy
Ezekiel
DeadSeraphim[/SIZE]

[center][img]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5778/round2copyvl4.jpg[/img]
[size=4][B]What did you just say?![/B][/size][/center][font=franklin gothic medium]

[size=4]This Weeks Event...[/size]
Is "What did you just say?!" The round where you create your very own caption for one, two or three different pictures I'll post. Make the captions as funny as possible!

[size=4]Rules[/size]
For this round, I'm allowing players to create captions for all three pictures if they so choose. Make sure to tell me what picture your caption is for and please [b]do not[/b] repost the pictures.

[center][img]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1565/number3copytl5.jpg[/img]
Here we have Phoenix Wright. Not technically an anime, but close enough. The other two pictures will be up later on in the day.

[img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9151/number2copycv2.jpg[/img]
Pikachu is seen here. Instead of actual speech, for this picture you must narrate the picture.

[img]http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/619/619554/howls-moving-castle-20050531013508650-000.jpg[/img]
Here we have Calcifer (the fire) and Sophie (the lady). And yes, Calcifer can talk. :)[/center][/font]

[size=1]Naturally, mine's for Mr. Wright. I'll edit once you've added the others.

#1 "I sentence you to kiss my a-s-s!"

#2 And Pikachu felt, first hand, the awesome power of the Rat-flail!

#3 [B]Calcifer:[/B] Did you just fart...? [B]Sophie:[/B] ^-^[/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Yah- ha! Alright, Mr. Wright is first up to bat to endure my lame *** captions! Whoope! =]

Numero Uno: "[B]Objection, Your Hon- what?! There's nothing left to Object, Your Honor?! OH NOES!!!11!!1one"[/B]

*Shifts eyes all around and giggles quietly to self*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]^ Dang, how do you follow that? Still, it's worth a shot.

#1: "I say....[I]NO DEAL!!![/I]"

#2: In a classic example of why crossover anime is never a good idea, here we see a Pikachu still reeling after exposure to Naruto's "sexy jutsu". Fortunately, the nosebleed had already stopped before the picture was taken.

-----------
[B]Edit:[/B] That's pretty sweet. (to below)[/FONT]

[size=1]#1 "Your honour's mother!"

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]#1: "I say....[I]NO DEAL!!![/I']" [/FONT][/quote]
Funnily enough, this whole week I'm to be seen in the dutch Deal or no Deal show. Sitting in the audience that is. I got money for it. :x[/size]

[FONT=tahoma][center]1) "The color of my tie is irrelavent to this case, may I remind you!!!

2) Unfortunatley for Pikachu, the game of pin the tail on the Charmander never finished and he was rushed to the hospital for alcohol poisoning.

3)
Calcifer: I shall grant you three wishes! Tell me, what is it you desir...
Sophie: Woooow! A talking fire! ^_^
Calcifer: Can we please be mature about this? >.>[/font][/center]

i don't mean to be a pain,
but shouldn't all the people that got points in the last round get 2 points ??
or am i misunderstanding the rules somewhere ??
[QUOTE=White]
When you win a round (more than one winner per round!) you get 2 points. If you win twice in a row the amount of points you get decreases (2nd win gets you 1.5 points, third and anything after gives you 1).
[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=dimgray]Fixed. Thanks! :) - White[/color][/size]

no...thank YOU !!

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]#2[I]:[What started to be an innocent stroll through the park...turned out to be horrible.....Pikachu's fart was too much even for him and that is it for todays pokemon adventure! Stay tune for the next episode: Pika's Gender [/COLOR] Crisis!][/I][/SIZE]

I might have gotten a little ahead of myself.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]1. **** you, your honor!

(oh who am I kidding, Allamorph wins this one, hands down!)

2. [Pikachu's reaction to the diglet that accidentaly popped up in his *** was a mix of general confusion and lack of pleasurable feeling. The diglet has yet to be found.]

[spoiler]3. Calcifer: And then it goes -- SPLOOSH!
Sophie: REALLY?!
Calcifer: Yep! Remember kids,sexual education can be fun![/spoiler] [/COLOR]