OtakuBoards

Heroes (possible spoilers)

Nehszriah

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME ! ME !
I have been HOOKED on this show since the first episode.
I really hope they have more than one season, because there is SO much they could do with this show. It is unlike any other show out there, and it's just amazing.

[QUOTE=Nehszriah]Does anyone around here like Heroes? There doesn't seem to be much of a calling for it on theO, but I think it is an awesome series.

Who else thinks that the 23rd can't come sooner?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RobinWH]
I really hope they have more than one season, because there is SO much they could do with this show.[/QUOTE]

I heard that they are planning five seasons, but I'm not sure how far they'll get.

I'm such a Heroes fanatic, it's sad. If only I could notice things while I'm watching the episodes, I would be the trivia goddess.

[quote name='Brian Clevinger']They really need to call the show "Hiro's not in every scene and we're sorry."[/quote]

[color=deeppink] Heroes is great. I'm a huge superhero-phile, though, so I'm obligated to like it.

That being said, a lot of the characters really need better development. At the moment, I really only like Hiro, Nathan, Sylar, and Claude. Everyone else I tolerate at best.[/color]

Oh my gosh I love the show! I cant wait until it starts up again. I mean the plot is sooooooooooooo good they have to continue with five seasons at the very least! Hiro Nakamura and Ando are so funny together. They make a great pair. I just hope they dont cancel it and just play reruns on SiFi. That always seems to happen to the shows I reallly really like.

[QUOTE=Nehszriah]I heard that they are planning five seasons, but I'm not sure how far they'll get.
[/QUOTE]

oh thank goodness !!!

[quote name='Sazumechan'] I just hope they dont cancel it and just play reruns on SiFi. That always seems to happen to the shows I reallly really like.[/quote]
i agree !
i always seem to like the oddball shows that not as many people like. but i think this one has a large enough following that they wouldn't do something as stupid as canceling it before the 5 yrs is over.

[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink']That being said, a lot of the characters really need better development. At the moment, I really only like Hiro, Nathan, Sylar, and Claude. Everyone else I tolerate at best.[/color][/quote][color=#007520]It's funny how you left out Claire Bennet, since she and Hiro Nakamura are the only characters that's been in every episode. And even then, Masi Oka wasn't in one episode; his character was played by a younger boy.

Do you think perhaps, she's [i]over[/i]developed?

Personally, I go crazy everytime an episode comes out. My friends and I watch it together. In fact, I don't work Mondays anymore so I can watch the series.

-r2[/color]

Well as far as character development goes, my brother and I want Mohinder and Ando to get more attention. Mohinder's [I]fate[/I] , shall we say, is totally undeserving of him and I want Ando to sponatenously gain super-speed or some other power that makes him more than just a lackey.

[QUOTE=r2vq][color=#007520]It's funny how you left out Claire Bennet, since she and Hiro Nakamura are the only characters that's been in every episode. And even then, Masi Oka wasn't in one episode; his character was played by a younger boy.

Do you think perhaps, she's [i]over[/i]developed?[/color][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink][i]Better[/i] development, not [i]more[/i] development. Quality over quantity. I don't like Claire, she's just not compelling at all. Of course, it's a hell of a lot of fun to watch her powers in action.

"Holy crap her face is melting!"[/color]

I think any time a person on that show uses their powers, a "Holy crap!" is shouted somewhere. like when Hiro [spoiler]transported himself and Ando into the future[/spoiler], I know that got one out of me... as well as some sort of squealing sound.

[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink']That being said, a lot of the characters really need better development. At the moment, I really only like Hiro, Nathan, Sylar, and Claude. Everyone else I tolerate at best.[/color][/quote][color=#b0000b][size=1]I love Claude, but that might be because I had a huge crush on Eccleston as Dr. Who...

I saw the first few episodes of the series, but gave up because [i]no one[/i] would watch the show with me. When I missed an episode, it just wasn't worth it to keep watching the show by myself. A group of friends and I just spent all week watching the available episodes, though, so I'm all caught up and ready to go.

I cheered out loud when we got to see [spoiler]Mohinder's moment of sheer badassery when he drugged Sylar. [/spoiler] Of course, he kind of ruined it at the end of the episode, but... Meh. It was still good.

Dear sweet goodness, Sylar creeps me out. I know that's the point, but... [i]damn.[/i] [/color][/size]

[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]I saw the first few episodes of the series, but gave up because [i]no one[/i] would watch the show with me. When I missed an episode, it just wasn't worth it to keep watching the show by myself. A group of friends and I just spent all week watching the available episodes, though, so I'm all caught up and ready to go.[/color'][/size][/quote]

[color=deeppink]You seem to have that problem a lot. Might I suggest blackmail?

And yeah. 9th Doctor ftw.[/color]

[url]http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/video_display.shtml#mea=80720[/url]

Wow. Just, wow.

Hey, does anyone else read the webcomics on nbc.com? [spoiler]I predicted who Dallas and Austin were![/spoiler] I think the comics are great for a greater feel for the characters.

[color=#007520]I read the comics sometimes, and it's a great way to get my Heroes fix while the show is on hiatus. :3 But I can't wait for next week when it comes back. I love how much it reveals about the characters, just like Austin. But I didn't realise who Dallas was until [spoiler]they showed him with his wife[/spoiler].

>.< Oooh~ It explains so much.

And there are only [spoiler]five[/spoiler] episodes left!!!

-r2[/color]

You see, I look on wikipedia sometimes to see if there are any spoilers posted. One day, I saw that [spoiler]Linderman could heal people[/spoiler] one day after the third comic in the recent series came out. Then it all clicked when I remembered [spoiler]that Linderman and the late Mr. Petrelli were old war buddies.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I really liked the insight on D.L. before he "became a good guy".[/spoiler]

[font=Book Antiqua]I know that Sylar is a bad guy but I think that he's such a better character than Peter Petrelli -- and everyone else for that matter. Sylar plays his part perfectly and [spoiler]the stand-down between him and Mohinder when he was strapped down paralyzed was awesome. Mohinder hesitated and that gave Sylar the oppurtunity he needed to turn the I.V. off and use his levitation powers.[/spoiler] Face it, Sylar is the man and his character development makes 'Heroes' great. Other great characters are Nathan Petrelli, Peter Petrelli, Mohinder Suresh, and Claire Bennett. But of course, I think Sylar's the best. Behind every great Hiro, there's a great Sylar.[/font]

[COLOR=Red]Did anyone watch the new Heroes on NBC? If you didnt you missed it! Two Heroes [spoiler]die,Clare finally meets her real dad,and Letterman needs Nkik's/Jessica's son Mika for something.[/spoiler](you dont know what he needs him for yet) Ohhhhhhhh it was soooooooo good! Hiro and Ando go[spoiler] into the future [/spoiler]and it doesnt look to good.Please tell me I wasnt the only one watching![/COLOR][SIZE=1][INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][B]Sazumechan[/B], do not create a new thread for the same show when there is already a current one going on. Also, you've been here long enough to know that proper spelling and grammar is a must as well as using spoiler tags for those who have yet to see the show. Take a moment to review the rules, faq and the stickies at the top of this section. Thanks. ~indifference[/COLOR][/INDENT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Blue]Even though this thread will get merged, I'l still post.

This was one of my favorite Heroes. When it showed the credits and said only 4 episodes left, I felt my heart sank into the depths of hell!!! I hope it means season!!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]
It even showed Hayden penittiere (Claire Bennet) with black hair. God she'll be ven HOTTER![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=ForgotteÑ-HerÖ][COLOR=Blue]Even though this thread will get merged, I'l still post.

This was one of my favorite Heroes. When it showed the credits and said only 4 episodes left, I felt my heart sank into the depths of hell!!! I hope it means season!!!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]
It even showed Hayden penittiere (Claire Bennet) with black hair. God she'll be ven HOTTER![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

(well thanks for posting anyways I wasnt sure what would happen Im still kind of new and dont know exactly how these things work) Anyways, I know! Now how can they rap all that up in 4 more episodes?! Theres no way!

in the other Heroes thread someone told me there is supposed to be 5 seasons...
WHEW !

tonights was GREAT !
i'm not going to say much incase some people haven't seen it (and if you didn't you can watch it on NBC.com after 2am tonight)
next week is going to be just as good ! it's about what it would/will be like if they don't stop the nuclear bomb !!

[QUOTE=RobinWH]in the other Heroes thread someone told me there is supposed to be 5 seasons...
WHEW !

tonights was GREAT !
i'm not going to say much incase some people haven't seen it (and if you didn't you can watch it on NBC.com after 2am tonight)
next week is going to be just as good ! it's about what it would/will be like if they don't stop the nuclear bomb !![/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Blue]Now you just spoiled it for me!!! I mean yeah I know but don't remind me!!!!! I'll get sleep anxiety if I think about it too long. Wow! that story has somne weird TWISTS!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=RobinWH]in the other Heroes thread someone told me there is supposed to be 5 seasons...
WHEW ! [/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]The writers have 5 seasons [i]planned[/i]. I believe it's only been picked up for two seasons, including this one.

And unless Claire goes back to [URL=http://haydenimages.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=193&pos=1]this,[/URL] I shall remain uninterested.

As far as tonight's episode is concerned? Not enough Hiro. Every episode should involve Hiro much more than this one did.

Other than that, wonderful.

EDIT: So apparently, [spoiler]season 2 won't be about the same characters? Lame.[/spoiler][/color]

[color=#007520]Well Season 2 will have [spoiler]some of the same characters[/spoiler] but I'm sure that some, if not most [spoiler]of the current main characters will die.[/spoiler]

I think it's cool though. It kind of makes you look at the whole super powers mutation as a worldwide event, rather than an isolated one.

Anyway, I'm hyped up for the last four episodes of this season. And I refuse to change my avatar and signature until they have aired. :3 ([color=#cccccc]or I get my copy of Photoshop working again... whichever comes first[/color])

[strike][i]Someone merge this thread already![/i][/strike] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Done. ~ indifference[/COLOR] :p
[/SIZE]
-r2[/color]

Does anyone read the webcomic? The latest one (Chapter 30) is up. [spoiler]It explains how the future of Future Hiro came to be. Sylar's the bomb in his reality![/spoiler] It's so crazy!

Heroes' second season looks [i]promising[/i], at the least. [spoiler]We would probably get to learn whatever the hell Shanti could do. Also, I think there would be more information about the late Mr. Petrelli, Mrs. Petrelli, Linderman, Au Co, the Nakamura family and maybe even some new Heroes altogether.[/spoiler]

What do you guys think?

[color=#007520]The latest comic confirmed a theory I've been boiling over for a while.

Peter isn't [spoiler]the bomb, Sylar is.[/spoiler] Though, the new question is whether or not this is changed because of [strike]Mirai Trunk[/strike]~ I mean Future Hiro* has going back to the past.

Next season's Heroes has been confirmed to be [spoiler]full of all new Heroes around the world. It is supposed to have a totally new storyline, but some of this season's Heroes will make appearances.[/spoiler] :-/ I'm not sure how I feel about that...

-r2

*[size=1]Darn, for some reason I keep making that mistake. ;)[/size][/color]