Angela Godspeed
Meredith Taylor
Delita Lytle
Sastasha Sandares
Marius Stratums
Marcus Fenix
Eloris Renten

Prem, I already answered that.[/COLOR]

[quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma']I think it's safe to add Delita, Satasha, Marius, Marcus, and Eloris to the introduced list considering their origins and occupations for the most part have been revealed even if not in as much great detail as others.[/FONT][/quote]

That's actually what I was thrown off about. According to what DB said earlier, you can only introduce one character per post. That's why I made the in-depth list.

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange][B][U]INTRODUCED[/U][/B]
Moatillata Graden
Katar Dakit
Desmond Sykes
Lucia Travera
Alcuin no Prideaux
Elaina Cedes
Claire Montoya
Uriel Blaire
Kayrel Malone
Mary Winters
Angela Godspeed
Meredith Taylor
Delita Lytle
Sastasha Sandares
Marius Stratums
Marcus Fenix
Eloris Renten[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Now I can easily say that Sastasha and Merik should be added to the Introduced list, but I wasn't so sure who you were trying to introduce in you latest post, BK... You mentioned Eloris, but spoke mainly of Dileta and Uriel... So unless the previous rule of 1 introduction has been lifted then, DB, I'm confused... Please clear this up.

[FONT=Tahoma]The introduction was for Delita since Uriel was already introduced in a previous post. I didn't mention Eloris in reference to my post either, it was in reference to Eloris being explained in another post.

Also it wouldn't make much sense for a character to be the subject of someone's post as a main characters if they have been revealed in a previous post even if they weren't the main focus. Once someone's origin and occupation is revealed they should be considered introduced since it would be redundant to reiterate these facts in another post in order to label it as "officially introduced". There would then have to be at least 30 posts to introduce each character if it were one per. If that was the intent then i apologize, but i figured it would be quite tedious to formally introduce only one character each post when interaction could be heightened given the possibility of more than one character being the focus of a post. [/FONT]

[QUOTE=BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma]The introduction was for Delita since Uriel was already introduced in a previous post. I didn't mention Eloris in reference to my post either, it was in reference to Eloris being explained in another post.

Also it wouldn't make much sense for a character to be the subject of someone's post as a main characters if they have been revealed in a previous post even if they weren't the main focus. Once someone's origin and occupation is revealed they should be considered introduced since it would be redundant to reiterate these facts in another post in order to label it as "officially introduced". There would then have to be at least 30 posts to introduce each character if it were one per. If that was the intent then i apologize, but i figured it would be quite tedious to formally introduce only one character each post when interaction could be heightened given the possibility of more than one character being the focus of a post. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah, that was basically my train of thought when i used the 4 BK suggested. After all, it makes more sense that way, and I damn sure don't want to listen to all that rehashing. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DAA520]I'm with BKstyles on this, there are way too many characters for an individual post for each one. Right now as far as what I've read the only characters who we have learned next to nothing about are:

Nadia Dylenda
Shilos Krieger
Damian Legion

Though I could have missed one of them being described a bit. The rest, even if not properly introduced we do know something about them. So if someone wants to correct me that's fine since there are so many names to keep track of. :animesigh

But I'd rather allow simple intros that are in the same post. That way when the death cards can be used, anyone will be fair game. ^_~

Haha! I see that you were posting at the same time I was DB[/COLOR]

I might seem a little bitchy, but I really don't see that Eloris or Marcus have been properly introduced, even by BK's standards. Marcus was only mentioned once and that he seemed to have tactical knowledge. Eloris has only been mentioned in two posts. And while she may have had her occupation announced to Angela, she hasn't had much of a background...

If we were to go by that train of thought, then Lillathica and Etamet, as well as a handful of others should be added to the introduced list.

In any case, I thought that the introduction thing only applied to this round. Since we have 10 people, it would really only require a minimum of 10 being introduced. Obviously that won't be the case because we have yet to hear from Hell'sMinion and others are still posting with new characters...

If that's the way we want to play as far as intros, then I'll go back and edit mine to come up with a new and improved list.

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=#DAA520']But I'd rather allow simple intros that are in the same post. That way when the death cards can be used, anyone will be fair game. ^_~[/COLOR][/quote]

I also thought that the introduction requirement was part of the strategy of the new game: Keep your characters hidden and introduce as many enemies... I guess if I'm the only one who thought that, (and that wasn't DB's intentions) then I'm thinking into this game way too much. :animeshy:

[COLOR=DarkRed]>_< forget the list. I'm getting up at 5:30 AM tommorrow. I will read whatver posts you guys have done, and any characters I have not dee,ed introduced, I will introduce. No more confusion - before i got to school tommorrow everyone will be fair game, and Hell's better get the HEL IN HERE!

*has an ulcer*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Darren]I might seem a little bitchy, but I really don't see that Eloris or Marcus have been properly introduced, even by BK's standards. Marcus was only mentioned once and that he seemed to have tactical knowledge. Eloris has only been mentioned in two posts. And while she may have had her occupation announced to Angela, she hasn't had much of a background...

If we were to go by that train of thought, then Lillathica and Etamet, as well as a handful of others should be added to the introduced list.

In any case, I thought that the introduction thing only applied to this round. Since we have 10 people, it would really only require a minimum of 10 being introduced. Obviously that won't be the case because we have yet to hear from Hell'sMinion and others are still posting with new characters...

If that's the way we want to play as far as intros, then I'll go back and edit mine to come up with a new and improved list.[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Introductions need only one post, so why would Eloris being in two posts be a hindrance? Sandy's post where she reveals her name and mentions who she is should be sufficient for the sake of moving along with the story and getting the characters the required amount of initial exposure. Her background doesn't need to be spelled out, most of the already introduced have simply said what they are, and have played a major part in one or a couple of posts. That should be all that is needed.

I admit though I was deciding on Etamet since he has been playing a pretty big part of group 3 already, it wouldn't make much sense to introduce him now since he's already lead the group out of the first room and has had plenty of talking time. This is why it's better to do smaller introductions within posts so we don't have to worry about someone not being introduced when they've already done enough in the story that they should be considered known.

It's really not a big deal, seeing as how the profiles required for the characters were narrowe down only to race/origin and job, that's really all is needed. Background can be revealed throughout the story, and they would have to be improved in any case since background wasn't a part of the profile system.

The list is still a good idea, but what's making it confusing is the conflicting ideas of what being introduced entails. [/font]

[COLOR=#DAA520][quote name='Darren']I also thought that the introduction requirement was part of the strategy of the new game: Keep your characters hidden and introduce as many enemies... I guess if I'm the only one who thought that, (and that wasn't DB's intentions) then I'm thinking into this game way too much. :animeshy:[/quote]Yeah, but that can backfire if you only introduce enemies and avoid your own characters. By allowing more simple introductions it makes it even harder to know just who is who. Besides, it just seems kind of pointless to go into huge detail when nine of them are going to die pretty quickly anyway. Even if we've already started giving them more character.

But still, thirty posts? That's a lot to eventually get and so far other than a few characters everyone has been mentioned, discussed or at least described. And now that I've done Shilos Krieger that leaves Nadia Dylenda and Damian Legion. Though if I've missed anyone let me know.

And speaking of character, since there are so many assassins, perverts (I'm looking at you BKstyles and how you had Katar going after Lucia :p), bitches, warriors and so forth I decided to make Brittany slightly religious. After all not everyone needs to be whacked out. lol[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=#DAA520]
And speaking of character, since there are so many assassins, perverts (I'm looking at you BKstyles and how you had Katar going after Lucia :p), bitches, warriors and so forth I decided to make Brittany slightly religious. After all not everyone needs to be whacked out. lol[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]What blashphemy, shun the non-believer!

*cough*

I keed, :p. But yeah, I was thinking when I saw the final list that the acceptance of characters that the requirements could have been stricter in terms of how similar a lot of characters are to one another profession wise. I do recall receiving a request from Sandy though during Labyrinth to change my characters around a bit because one of them was too similar to another. No worries DB I'm not badmouthing ya, there's still a lot to differentiate them via how we mold their personalities so it isn't a big problem.

And it was more of a ruffian "pushes people around no matter who they are" intent then a perverted one ;P, lol. [/font]

Haha, poor Shilos... He seems so depressed. All he needs is a Jesus! Haha, I didn't know whether to feel bad for the short thing or laugh at that post... I loved it, and the fact that you added religion. It gives the story a bit more.

But as far as characters, I don't think Delilah has gotten an intro... BK mentioned her in the first one, I think, about the dancer and not being familiar with alien lifeforms... Oh well, I guess if I have a problem with it, I'll just post using her.

[QUOTE=Darren]Haha, poor Shilos... He seems so depressed. All he needs is a Jesus! Haha, I didn't know whether to feel bad for the short thing or laugh at that post... I loved it, and the fact that you added religion. It gives the story a bit more.

But as far as characters, I don't think Delilah has gotten an intro... BK mentioned her in the first one, I think, about the dancer and not being familiar with alien lifeforms... Oh well, I guess if I have a problem with it, I'll just post using her.[/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Yep, that would be who it was a reference to. Feel free to introduce her since she hasn't been yet.[/font]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=#DAA520']Yeah, but that can backfire if you only introduce enemies and avoid your own characters.[/COLOR][/quote]

To tell the truth, that was the sole reason my character Eflair survived so long in the Maze; she wasn't properly introduced until near the end of the first chapter, and even after that there was little focus on her. I started to worry when someone turned her into a healing telepath, meaning she would gain more interest, but luckily she was already a likeable, innocent character among all those lunatics. ;D

[quote name='BKstyles][font=tahoma']I do recall receiving a request from Sandy though during Labyrinth to change my characters around a bit because one of them was too similar to another.[/font][/quote]

It's true, I actively made people change their initial characters if their profiles were too similar. The Labyrinth had less players and characters, though, and the superpowers put it's own twist to it, since I didn't want everybody to be pyromancers or psychics.

But yeah, it's the game maker's choice if he or she wants to intervene to the character creation process. One can go either way. ;D

PS. If [B]Hellsminion6676[/B] doesn't post due to deadline, are you going to kill off his characters immediately, DB? Because I was thinking that it would be fun to make them fair game, meaning you'd announce who they were, everybody would get a shot and no Death Cards would have to be used to kill them. Please? XD

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]>_< forget the list. I'm getting up at 5:30 AM tommorrow. I will read whatver posts you guys have done, and any characters I have not dee,ed introduced, I will introduce. No more confusion - before i got to school tommorrow everyone will be fair game, and Hell's better get the HEL IN HERE!

*has an ulcer*[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I thought you said everyone had six days? :p Sounds like your more impatient for the killing to begin that we are. lol

As for the intro's I agree with making shorter ones acceptable. I had everyone introduced in mine, but it was also a lot less characters and I introduced every creation character making them eligible to die from the get go. This time, even though there are more players, there are a lot more characters too.

As for us killing people's character who don't post within the deadline, I though DB was saying that the CCC would deal with them? Though it would be fun to kill them. Personally I'm more interested in seeing the imprison card come into play since it's got my curiosity going as to just what would trigger it. lol

Oh and I like the religion bit too. LOL! And for the record BKstyles, I thought you were turning Katar into someone who takes what ever he wants (as in a pervert) as well as a ruffian. :p

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I thought you said everyone had six days? :p Sounds like your more impatient for the killing to begin that we are. lol [/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Only because everyone else has posted and he/she is taking forever!!! But anyway, I like how things are going, and other than the one guy with pale skin and the black hair, everyone is considered introduced now. If you want to introduce him, go ahead, I don't have time. In any event... :D get ready...

there :devil: imprisonment! Explaination as to why it was who it was that made the post after school! I can [i]smell[/i] your surprise, lol![/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=#DAA520']And speaking of character, since there are so many assassins, perverts (I'm looking at you BKstyles and how you had Katar going after Lucia :p), bitches, warriors and so forth I decided to make Brittany slightly religious. After all not everyone needs to be whacked out. lol[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Yeah, speaking of similarities, I may start toying around with Group One for a little while. I was looking at Two there because no one seemed to be interested in it and I wanted to try something, but One seems to be devolving into a regular shoving match with no clear method of proceeding. I mean, where's Bunny Foo Foo when you need him to do some head-bopping? Jays.

Anyway, my schedule's getting tossed around right now, what with me working graveyard and all. I'll post as I can, but I can make no promises to be as prolific as [COLOR=DarkRed]Rachmaninoff[/COLOR] or [COLOR=DarkRed]SunfallE[/COLOR], or as spastic as [COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR]. (Seriously, it's like you've got Tourette's or something. :D )

I'll be sure to make up for it....[/FONT]

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]Only because everyone else has posted and he/she is taking forever!!! But anyway, I like how things are going, and other than the one guy with pale skin and the black hair, everyone is considered introduced now. If you want to introduce him, go ahead, I don't have time. In any event... :D get ready...

there :devil: imprisonment! Explaination as to why it was who it was that made the post after school! I can [i]smell[/i] your surprise, lol![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Just who exactly is the person with pale skin and black hair? And what about Nadia Dylenda??? I'm just trying to be clear, because I'm too busy right now to make a post introducing everyone who I think should be...

[quote name='Darren']Just who exactly is the person with pale skin and black hair? And what about Nadia Dylenda??? I'm just trying to be clear, because I'm too busy right now to make a post introducing everyone who I think should be...[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Pale skin and dark hair is that one guy in group one with the metal-looking things on his head and the shmexy smile. I can't keep up with all the weird names you people came up with (though mine are equally, XD). And go ahead and introduce her too, I forgot about her entirely >_<

[CENTER][U][I]Central Control Center[/I][/U][/CENTER]

[B]The Panopticon[/B] is powered, manned, and operated by two super-entities. The CCC is made up of these two entities - both of which have computer-like brains and have been programmed to preserve humanity?s perfection. The two stand side by side on a layer of existence parallel to that of our own realm. From their space, they can manipulate the world that we live in.

The best of humanity can be seen in a human?s conquest over trials. Humans are very distracted creatures, but when in danger their mind achieves it?s full potential. Under the correct circumstances, they reach their full strength and mental power. In an attempt to perpetualize the memory of humanity in it?s most powerful, the Panopticon was created. Not only does it keep it?s contestants in peek form, but it is intolerant toward things that humans created themselves with the only effect of causing them harm without real benefit.

The entities themselves are mindless and perform these actions as directed eternally. The first of the entities is known as the [B]Inertiatic ESP[/B]. It was the original Panopticon gm, but simultaneous to it?s creation it found itself to be incomplete, deciding that it would need a copy so itself so that it could run checks and balances on it?s actions. It created [B]Cicatriz ESP[/B], a second entity that shared all the knowledge of Inertiatic, only it was crafted from the soul of the original winner of the maze, [B]Davis Henderson[/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DAA520][QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]In any event... :D get ready...

there :devil: imprisonment! Explaination as to why it was who it was that made the post after school! I can [i]smell[/i] your surprise, lol![/COLOR][/QUOTE]All right I'll bite, where's the explanation? :p Especially since I'm willing to bet that my making Brittany religious resulted in her imprisonment.

But more importantly...You put indifference in charge of the punishments?!? [[SIZE=1]I'm assuming that's what you did[/SIZE]] Brittany's gonna die that's all I have to say. And any other poor character that falls into [I]HER [/I]clutches. Hehe, still I have to admit when I saw she posted I was thinking 'what the hell?' LOL [QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]One seems to be devolving into a regular shoving match with no clear method of proceeding. I mean, where's Bunny Foo Foo when you need him to do some head-bopping? Jays.

Anyway, my schedule's getting tossed around right now, what with me working graveyard and all. I'll post as I can, but I can make no promises to be as prolific as [COLOR=DarkRed]Rachmaninoff[/COLOR] or [COLOR=DarkRed]SunfallE[/COLOR], or as spastic as [COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR]. (Seriously, it's like you've got Tourette's or something. :D )

I'll be sure to make up for it....[/FONT][/QUOTE]Well it is hard to do anything when you can't kill yet. And having a shoving match seemed appropriate for how those characters are developing. :p As for being prolific...it helped that it was a weekend. ^_~ I won't have quite so much time during the week though. And yeah, I agree DB [I]is [/I]spastic. :p[/COLOR]

[quote name='BKstyles][FONT=Tahoma]I too was wondering what was going on upon seeing Indif's post, but it seems the CCC has a representative now. Poor Brittany too, I don't think the good little catholic [strike]school[/strike'] girl likes pain and torture :p.[/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]*points to edited post on last page* did yall miss the explanation?[/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]*points to edited post on last page* did yall miss the explanation?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]You mean this part?[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]It created [B]Cicatriz ESP[/B], a second entity that shared all the knowledge of Inertiatic, only it was crafted from the soul of the original winner of the maze, [B]Davis Henderson[/B'].[/COLOR][/quote]Since Davis Henderson was indifference's character in the Maze and he was the sole survivor?

I'm in agreement with SunfallE, any character that indifference gets a hold of is completely screwed. LOL Still... it was a funny 'WTF' moment when I realized that she had posted... That's for sure, especially since she didn't sign up so I never expected her to sail in there with a '[I]Violation Detected[/I]' post and put Brittany in that hopeless situation.

*thinks about it* Yup, Brittany's screwed.

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]You mean this part?Since Davis Henderson was indifference's character in the Maze and he was the sole survivor?

I'm in agreement with SunfallE, any character that indifference gets a hold of is completely screwed. LOL Still... it was a funny 'WTF' moment when I realized that she had posted... That's for sure, especially since she didn't sign up so I never expected her to sail in there with a '[I]Violation Detected[/I]' post and put Brittany in that hopeless situation.

*thinks about it* Yup, Brittany's screwed.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]That's all up to you - Indifference is only in here for 1 post when a violation happens. brittany's fate is up to you, and besides, it's already been almost 12 hours. I think I'll go for longer sentences in the future >_<[/COLOR]