2002, w00t!

Flash

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]U guys in Aussie land wanna see some good fireworks? Hehe, I'll show ya what good is! *Takes out a detonator* Boy, here in Yank land, we'll have the best in the world! [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh...I don't think so.... Sydney was always voted to have the greatest fireworks ever....maybe not the longest....but it's always the most creative and very interesting to watch.

But each to their own, eh?!!!;)

Lots-A-Luv

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=4]Happy New Years!!!.....[/size]

Wait a minute, I sill have five hrs and fifteen minutes, oh and by the way Final Flash thanks for ruining the Apocalypse thing, drat I was sure this year would be the year:flaming: :devil: :flaming: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

No apocalypse is going to ruin any year until I finally get a kiss from my Dream girl.... not on the cheeks, not on the forehead.... on the lips.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I just want to remind everyone that it's illegal to shoot guns in the air. What goes up must come down. [/B][/QUOTE]

some of us find this out the hardway.....
i wish i had you as a father-figure more often Crazy White Boy
maybe then my neighbors boat would sail the seas again :worried:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]in powhatan, they'll definitely be shooting off guns. they shoot them off at weddings & stuff, for godssakes. [/B][/QUOTE]

Awsome! now, if i just send some guys over to tweak with the aiming, it'll be the best shoting u'll ever see:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]U guys in Aussie land wanna see some good fireworks? Hehe, I'll show ya what good is! *Takes out a detonator* Boy, here in Yank land, we'll have the best in the world! [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Nah, sorry...but [b]nobody[/b] has better new year's fireworks than Sydney.

I mean, New York looks beautiful on new year's...but its fireworks are pathetic when compared to sydney.

This year, they went for a good half hour non-stop...and exploded all around the harbour, with a beautiful finale on the Harbour Bridge.

I live in Melbourne, so we have a rivalry to Sydney lol...but I'm willing to admit that Sydney is the place to be on new year's eve.

I hope to be there in the harbour some day to see it for myself. :)[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]in powhatan, they'll definitely be shooting off guns. they shoot them off at weddings & stuff, for godssakes. [/B][/QUOTE]

The politicians are making a big deal out of it. A fourteen year old boy was shot in the head because of it, thus suffering permanent brain damage. They actually compared shooting guns as a third would country celebration. The father figure has spoken.....