OtakuBoards

2002, w00t!

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Nah, sorry...but [b]nobody[/b] has better new year's fireworks than Sydney.

I mean, New York looks beautiful on new year's...but its fireworks are pathetic when compared to sydney.

This year, they went for a good half hour non-stop...and exploded all around the harbour, with a beautiful finale on the Harbour Bridge.

I live in Melbourne, so we have a rivalry to Sydney lol...but I'm willing to admit that Sydney is the place to be on new year's eve.

I hope to be there in the harbour some day to see it for myself. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]That sounds so cool.... I'd [i]love[/i] to see that someday.

My little city does fireworks for the Fourth of July, and that's about it. But we're right by the lake...it's pretty...there's this white lighthouse at Wind Point, and it turns all different colors from the fireworks. I can see the fireworks from my bedroom window, so sometimes i don't even bother going to down to the beach....although it will always be one of my favorite childhood memories. :) My dad pulling me down the side walk to the lake front in our radio flyer wagon to see fireworks on the fourth of july... Classic piece of americana. :)[/FONT]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Nah, sorry...but [b]nobody[/b] has better new year's fireworks than Sydney.

I mean, New York looks beautiful on new year's...but its fireworks are pathetic when compared to sydney.

This year, they went for a good half hour non-stop...and exploded all around the harbour, with a beautiful finale on the Harbour Bridge.

I live in Melbourne, so we have a rivalry to Sydney lol...but I'm willing to admit that Sydney is the place to be on new year's eve.

I hope to be there in the harbour some day to see it for myself. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Cool, someone who agrees with me. You should come to Sydney next New Year's Eve. I'm sure we will do our best to out do ourselves.:laugh: :D
But I must admit, Sydney does spend a hell of a lot of money on it all...Definitely worth it