OtakuBoards

I Forgot What You People Look Like (Image Heavy)

2010DigitalBoy

[quote name='Anomaly'][FONT="Garamond"]Winter formal at my residence :3 too excited that I got to wear my grad dress again.

We had way too much fun, I may have been a little too drunk. Good times.

[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/wformal5.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/QUOTE]

You look like Katy Perry , Alexa. Sans the huge, creepy blue eyes.

Lookin good, though.:animesmil

[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]It stands for popcorn chicken you MORON.

Here's a picture of the face I usually make while looking for hentai at 4chan late at night. ...or, like right now, at work. On my work computer...[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

AKSHUALY, there was a 12-piece box for only $10.99 and there was a storm the day before. So HAH.

And 4chan scares the **** out of me, too.

[quote name='chibi-master']Why can I see the pic in Boo's quote, but not in Korey's original post?:confused:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Oh sorry, I have my photo settings set to "stun":animeswea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
[font=lucida fax]Oh right. You accidentally left the red filter on, so we could accidentally see the ride behind you a lot better, accidentally. [/font]
[quote name='chibi-master']Why can I see the pic in Boo's quote, but not in Korey's original post?:confused:[/QUOTE]
[font=lucida fax]'Cause Boo felt like posting a working IMG link when he noticed Korey's link failed it's duties.[/font]

[quote name='Anakoni Stark'][IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk326/T_Stark/recent.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=1]It's been awhile since I've been here, hasnt it? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Yes, I do own a camaro now. Inherited just for showing up at a family reunion.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]I aso realise that I didnt undo the red effect.[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]awesome car!!! *drools* :^D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]