OtakuBoards

How Are You At This Moment

Ol' Fighter

This just all the sudden came to me and that is to ask all the OB members how are they you know. Are you on a scale of 1 to 10 1 being the most depressed person in the universe and 10 being in a state of pure happiness happy with the way you feel at this moment of your life or just completly sad, again just a random question that I felt like asking.

Also I'd like to say "hi" to everybody because I like to say "hi" to random people.:)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, lonely fighter. Right now I'd put myself at about a 6.5 due to feeling better than I have for the past couple of weeks, and making a new friend recently whom I oddly relate to, but still not feeling too great.

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Tch! Of course I'm at a 10! Whats today? Someone please tell me what is showing tonight at 8? Anyone?

TRANSFORMERS

Yeah, now you can see why I'm in a state of pure, moonshine style happiness. It'll be the second best, possibly the first best action film of the summer...Die Hard and stuff, ya know?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Hey there! ^_^ I have to say that I'm at [SIZE="4"]10![/SIZE] I've had so much fun over the last couple of weeks. I got to go my friend's party, go shopping with my sis and best friend, celebrate my dad's b-day, and then I'm going on a trip to the bay next week with my family and another friend! I have to be the most happiest girl right now! I'm so excited about everything that has been going on! [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Screw your ratings, I'm not going to grade my life, cuz that's retarded and hard to do. If I decided to use your scale, I'd type a 3-page post, swear to god. I can already see it.

Since i don't feel like doing that, I'm going to say that at this moment I'm fine. I've got a ton of **** to do - I've got multiple rps going, I'm playing Shadow of the Colossos and Shadow Hearts 3, I've got literally a stack of anime to watch, a ton of writing for various things, namely blogs, that need to be written, and my body is still stiff from an 18 hour sleep...[/COLOR]

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Lime"]Hahahaha, you got summer school too? Well back to the question, Im pretty much a 8 because I finaly done most of the stuff i wanted to do today. So not to sad, but a little more happy:animesmil.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Screw your ratings, I'm not going to grade my life, cuz that's retarded and hard to do. If I decided to use your scale, I'd type a 3-page post, swear to god. I can already see it.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR="navy"]Oh, he will do it![/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR="Navy"]And as for me, I'm a 5. Not to bad not to good. Where I live it's been cloudy for the past week. No one calls me anymore. What happened to me being the ***** within my group of friends. What happened to my abuse? Well most of the abuse comes from...DB.

But I feel good when I listen to my music![/COLOR]

[color=#606060]I'm probably a 7 at the moment. Things are good, but I'm on the cusp of a nasty throat infection...yuck. Not nice at all - and on my holidays, too!

Still, holidays are nice. I've played more Guild Wars in the last couple of days than I have in the last two months. :catgirl:[/color]

Right now, I would say I am at an 8. I'm nearly fully recovered from being miserably ill all weekend, I'm reading Dan Simmons' [i]Hyperion[/i] and enjoying the hell out of it, I'm going to read [i]Lolita[/i] afterwards (which I know I'll love after having read the first 25 pages or so), and I'll be going to Disneyland next week with some friends for the first time in God knows how long.

Life is good.

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Green"]At this moment I'm probably about a 5. I'm in between at the moment 'cause I'm alright, but not too happy about anything. I mean I do have to leave for work in half an hour so I'm sad about that, but I am also going on a family vacation next week (that I don't have to pay for ^^) so I'm happy about that. It's just really really really hot here in NY today so I also can't wait to go to work where its air conditioned. Yeah so like I said I'm in between, but my mood always fluctuates constantly throughout the day.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]I would like to change my answer to a 9. I'm happy. Life is good. I'm not fired from my job like I thought I would be. Everything's pretty happy today. It's amazing what a few good conversations can do to a person. :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkred]I don't think I'm anywhere near the most depressed person on the planet, so I'll settle for a 2, but I am feeling pretty rock bottom at the moment. I've been this way for a week and a bit and I'm not really sure what's causing it. All I can say though is that if it wasn't for music I'd have gone coo-coo and shot up my local grocery store or something.[/color]

[size=1]I'm going for the 9. My life is brilliant, I'm surrounded by the best people you can imagine and I'm awesome. 4 points each. Apart from that, I'm healthy for now and my hair is cut well this time. Another point. The remaining point is absent because I still somehow am stuck here at Otaku[b]Boards[/b]. Plus, I don't have internet on my own computer, so I can't play games or anything, so I end up checking Otaku[b]Boards[/b] even more than I'd ussually do. :([/size]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]My body is on the verge of shutting down completely. I'm barely getting any sleep whatsoever, and my sleep schedule is erratic and unhealthy. I've been switching randomely between undereating and overeating while consuming my wieght in [B]Mountain Dew [/B]daily. I've been keeping myself awake when tired on sheer desire to get more done in my awake time, and I'm loosing my mind, not to mention my trail of thought keeps breaking. I keep spending days doing nothing but sitting down, then getting hyperactive on one day and doing all kinds of stuff, pushing my body to exertion.

Everything about me is screaming 'unhealty' right about now. I wouldn't be surprised if the physical and mental stress put me in a coma >_> which is cool, cuz i've always wanted to be in a coma.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I am at a nine at the moment. Even though I am couped in the house every day all day, nothing can put me in a bad mood when I am watching footage of Halo 3. -drools-

When I think of Halo 3, I also think of Devil May Cry 4. I am such a fanatic for these series.

Awwww, I am in heaven! Now I am at a ten! -goes back to watching E3-[/COLOR]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Green"]If you had to put on a scale I'm at a 9 as well. The sun is shining, it's almost a hundred degrees outside and I'm sweating like a pig, but I'm feeling great. I've had two days off from work and I have to go in today at 7:00 which is great because I only have to work for like 5 hours and then I'm done. I'm getting ready for college and the whole lifestyle that it's going to bring. Right now I'm listnening to Green Day's "When I Come Around" and I've got to say, it personifies my mood to the fullest.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]At this precise moment I'm a nice stable 6.5.

It's pouring outside and I'm on my seventeenth straight day of work. The company I work for wants me to take an online test, but I don't have my employee number. I have to finish a timeline, I have three more hours of work to go two of them are in a block then one from 7:30-8:30. My employer can't figure out how to correctly opperate a schedule so I keep getting threatened with write ups for assignments I was never given and yet my company is also the main ambulance company for Monroe County :animeangr Oh and I've been up and running since 6:15 this morning

But I'm also currently enjoying a delicious brownie sundae with mint chip ice cream, chocolate syrup and redi-whip. My friend will be sending my dvds by the end of the week I know I'm getting a shedload of goodies from Canada for my birthday. And unlike last year I am currently employed and I have my car back... plus I have a really sweet boyfriend who will stay up until after 3AM his time to make sure I'm getting ready for work when I go to check directions for my assignments. So yeah 6.5... Hey let's make that a 6.75[/color][/font]