OtakuBoards

How Are You At This Moment

Ol' Fighter

I would say im at an 8 right now. I tried to reply to this thread earlier today, but before i could finish it, my computer decided to be mean and kick me off the internet... and not let me back on :animecry: so that wasn't fun. On the other hand, today is the first real day Harry Potter 5 is playing all day, and i don't have to work haha! And Im having a movie watching night at my house, but i have no idea how many people are showing up, and that worries me slightly. So yeah, life is good at the moment.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were oing to just rate myself off I would have to put myself somewhere on the scale it would have to be about a 5. I'm not really upset, but at the same token I'm not really what you would call happy either. I'm kind of emotionally dead inside, which is just kinda the way I am alot of the time. Maybe that's why I have so few friends. Anyway, self examination makes me depressed, so I'm gonna stop now and call the suicide hotline.

[quote name='Boo'][size=1]Your posts will cause a big commotion in America once an overconcerned Republican parent finds out about what forums and anime do to you.[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]*after a 12 hour sleep...* I can see what you mean, but you should also include video games, gameFAQs itself, and Mountain Dew.

Anyway, i feel refreshed from my sleep, so hopefuly I can operate more clearly now. There's a pretty badass thunderstorm outside that hasn't started raining so I'd like to go take a picture of it....[/COLOR]

Guest Subliminal
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Well, I'm at a 6 right now.

I'm trying to get attached to this place, and I'll probably blend in with the norm. As for being happy, it's hard to say. I have quite some money right now, and I really need an [B]MP3[/B]. I need my music all in one place or I'll go nuts, my Windows Media Player is just screaming for some technological interaction.. Plus my creativity is falling like a ton of bricks form an airplane. Maybe I'll have luck, who knows.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]Ratings are just another type of life's roadblocks. I have no need for them. But I will tell you how I am.

As of this moment, I'm just trying to relax but I'm feeling okay. I've got a job [finally], I graduated from high school, I'll be starting college in the fall, and I went shopping three days in a row [which was stress-relieving and wonderful], and tomorrow...[B]I'll be at the BEACH![/B] Yeap, my life is just peachy right now.

Hopefully when I go to the beach tomorrow, I can leave everything there. Hopefully.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Subliminal'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]
I'm trying to get attached to this place, and I'll probably blend in with the norm.

Plus my creativity is falling like a ton of bricks form an airplane. Maybe I'll have luck, who knows.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Well, all I have to say is good luck. OB is pretty diverse.

As for me I've dropped to a three.

[COLOR="Navy"]I thought about leaving OB to escape my problems. But I can't! I have two RP's and I'm making one right now, leaving for a month just isn't in the books right now. But I will be leaving OB in a bit. don't know for how long though...

Also, I need to get something but my mother is being, well I can't say. Anyways I feel like crap right now.[/COLOR]

[size=1]If 7 is average, I'd say I'm a 7.5 at this moment.

I'm tired of working and sorta just holding out until the end of this month for release from it. But the weekends are generally fun, my job isn't terrible, and my life at the moment is nothing to complain about. My co-workers make things bearable.

And I'm looking forward to the future for once. Starting college, meeting new people, moving to NYC... I can barely wait.[/size]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]My body is on the verge of shutting down completely. I'm barely getting any sleep whatsoever, and my sleep schedule is erratic and unhealthy. I've been switching randomely between undereating and overeating while consuming my wieght in [B]Mountain Dew [/B]daily. I've been keeping myself awake when tired on sheer desire to get more done in my awake time, and I'm loosing my mind, not to mention my trail of thought keeps breaking. I keep spending days doing nothing but sitting down, then getting hyperactive on one day and doing all kinds of stuff, pushing my body to exertion.

Everything about me is screaming 'unhealty' right about now. I wouldn't be surprised if the physical and mental stress put me in a coma >_> which is cool, cuz i've always wanted to be in a coma.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Oh god, you are making me miss having [i]real[/i] summer vacations.

As for me, I'm okay. Probably a nice 6 or so. I haven't really had time to have a life, because I've been working a lot this summer. I have a lot of things I need to do, and no time to do it in. I feel like just laying outside all night, looking at the stars, but I can't because of work. Well. Poop.

Ah well. I'm really looking forward to my three day weekend and the new Harry Potter book, so that lifts my spirits. :)[/size]

[color=dimgray] I'd say a 6. Mostly because I haven't slept in a long time: I went to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter, basically stayed up the whole night afterwards, and then immediately had to go to tutoring at 8 in the morning. My sister went to the mall and I walked around like a zombie the entire time.

Then I took this odd hour-long nap, watched a really bad love scene from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, and then logged onto OB. I just feel [i]weird[/i].[/color]

[FONT="Georgia"]I'm between a 6 and 7 now. I still like school and I'm managing a 91% in a grade 12 level course =3 That's totally awesome for me and should pull up my average a lot and help me with scholarships and such.

Sadness is, I took my friend out for dinner and got insufficient funded! I was so embarassed and sad D: I don't understand how I have no money seeing as I don't freakin' go anywhere right now so I have nowhere to spend the money. Stupid me. . . Next time, I'm being more careful and checking ahead of time. Oh woe and betide the life of a poor high school student only working twice a week.[/FONT]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Pretty close to a 10 I'd say. Once I finish two classes this summer I'll get my Bachelor's degree, I've already been accepted into the Doctorate program that I want for the fall. I have lots of free time for RPG, video games and goofing off with my friends. I'll be meeting SunfallE and Aaryanna in just over a month.

In short, I'm having a great summer and lots of fun. The only thing that's been a downer is dating since I haven't met anyone I like since I broke up with the jerk that was dating more than one woman at the same time. I've been out on a few, but so far it's been a once, maybe twice and then no thanks since we didn't seem to have anything in common.[/COLOR]

I'm going to say I'm an 7.5 because I think of that as an 75%, a C. To me, average happy. I'm pretty much always like this. Usually finding something to do, satisfying myself. But not really excited or uber happy. And definitely not depressed. I think I might be at a B- or B if my first driver's training lesson didn't scar me.

[size=1]Currently, I?d say I?m about an 8. I?m in a fairly good mood, feeling relaxed and enjoying life for what few pleasures it offers freely. On the flip-side I?m got some writing to do, which though it?ll fun, requires a bit of effort and is niggling away at my back of my mind.[/size]

[quote name='Konata']I'm going to the Harry Potter event soon. But, I plan to add a little Haruhiism into it ;D.[/QUOTE]
A godly combination. Be sure to tell us how it goes!

As for me, I'm an 8. Today was my last day of work. Yesterday I got three books with the gift card I received as a going-away present: [url=http://www.amazon.com/Into-Wild-Sarah-Beth-Durst/dp/1595141561/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4/104-6239256-5741537?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184974495&sr=8-4][u]Into the Wild[/u][/url], and no, it's not the one by Jon Krakauer; [url=http://www.amazon.com/InterWorld-Neil-Gaiman/dp/0061238961/ref=ed_oe_h/104-6239256-5741537?ie=UTF8&qid=1184974542&sr=1-13][u]InterWorld[/u][/url] by Neil Gaiman, which has one of the best covers I've ever seen; and [url=http://www.amazon.com/Last-Unicorn-Peter-S-Beagle/dp/0451450523/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/104-6239256-5741537?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184974675&sr=1-3][u]The Last Unicorn[/u][/url] (a new hardcover edition, not the one in the link), which for some reason I've never gotten around to reading. I'm really looking forward to starting them, though Harry Potter is first in line.

There's been some great anime news today. And I'm about to watch the first four episodes of Mushishi on DVD...

~Dagger~

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="2"]If I had to rate my mood right now it would probably be a 7.5. For the most part I am in a good mood because i'm getting to kick back and relax while watching my collection of various anime. But, on the other hand, I also know that it will soon end when school start's back in a couple of week's....:animesigh.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm slightly stressed, though pensively excited. Stressed because a lot of bugs haev been appearing lately Bugs put me in a state of reclusive paranoia. I find myself checking myself constantly for any sign of bugs and every little itch freaks me out. In the instance I actually see a bug, i go into hyper freak-out mode and evacuate the room where I saw it for the duration of my awake time. It sucks, though the bugs have been slightly less active the last couple days...

I'm also stressed because my dad always seems to be stressed lately and nothing is more stressful than my dad being stressed.

Also, I threw a 50 pound chair onto my brother's bed and it hit the wall, causing a hole like I punched the wall. If my fist was made of iron. Since the walls are plaster. And also, we don't own this house, though we have plans to possibly buy it (at my dad's whim >_<)

Also, for about a weak my right eye has been twitching. It's a minor annoyance, but it's starting to feel a little weird..........

Erm... and the biggest hing is my sleep schedule which has gotten really strange. Lately I've been falling asleep between 9-1 and waking up between 10-12 like it's a normal day or something. Adding onto that, for some reason I've been falling asleep in incraments of 5 to 6 hours for the most part. Usually I'm awake about 12 hours, sleep about 6, wake up for a couple, than sleep 4-5 more. This is really ****ing pissing me off cuz being awake during the day is starting to suck and I can't seem to get control over the erratic pattern. I plan to tonight though.

As for the upper side of things, I've finally started to revive my muse. Thanks to Takuya, I know how to continue my rp, i've posted in the rps where I'm needed and even did the otaku news article I was supposed to do. As far as OB goes I feel like I've sort of 'caught up' which had been nagging at my mind all week.

Um... so I give it a 7. By tommorrow, though, I could bring it up to an 8 or 9 if I'm lucky ;)

[SIZE="1"](*looks back at post* @_@ why do I get the feeling I'm the only one with these 'problems'?)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Aside from the house, thats what's been going on around me lately. Whenever some sort of bug comes around I get into a dog-like mode where my hair stands up on end. I've been going to sleepa round 4 AM every day now and two days ago I didn't get to sleep until 7 Am. I've been really tired. Tomorrow I might be going to the beach with my friends. yet I'm happy [B]<(O_o<)[/B]

I'm a 7 right now too.[/COLOR][INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="goldenrod"][B]Prem,[/B] please do not quote someone when your post is the very next one. Especially when the quote is more than four times the size of your post. Thanks! ~SunfallE[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]

[COLOR="goldenrod"]Pretty close to a 10 I'd say. ^_^ Even though I've been pretty busy lately, everything has been going well. Even the heat wave we're having isn't enough to phase me. Though I suppose the fact that I'm staying inside where the central air is helps. lol Still, other than being between boyfriends since my current one moved to Texas for a new job, things are great! If not for him moving away I could have claimed I was at a 10. :animesigh He wanted me to move with him, but I still can't decide if I really want to do that. Especially since we weren't quite to the super attached point, just really good friends point. That and I like living in the mountains! As well as the ever so important factor of not being in love. >_< I just can't bring myself to totally move elsewhere for just a friend. [/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm about an 8 right now. Mostly because I won full custody of my daughter yesturday and I did this funny picture of my boyfriend to perk two of my other friends up.

The only reason I'm not at a ten is because I'm having a big fight with my friend of twelve years who insists I shouldn't be mad at her for feeling like she's been letting me down a lot lately because as she says she has a life. Well excuse me I have one too, but I'd try to be more supportive if I knew she was having issues and I try to call more than twice a month.

Also I've been gaining weight... I need to stop that.[/color][/font]

I'd say about a seven. Not that things aren't going good with school and everything, it's just that I'm coming down with something so I feel kind of meh. I suppose at least it's happening on a weekend so I won't miss school and such but still.

But beyond that, school's going good as I have all of my major performances and tests out of the way. I'm between girlfriends at the moment but I that's no biggie either. Sure I like having a girlfriend but for whatever reason just dating occasionally is fun too. That and the last girlfriend turned out to be a flake so when she took off, I wasn't all that upset since I was already trying to figure out how to tell her I wasn't interested in her.

I'm still between jobs since I found one worked for a bit, only for the company to decide to close down so now I'm hunting again. So I guess feeling a bit sick and being between jobs again are the two things keeping me from feeling like I'm at a ten.