OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[i] Omega sees Alpha and Ralvenar [/i]

Omega: They are here....

[i] Omega stops them [/i]

Omega: Welcome my friends, Sam lives here

[i] Omega hands the address [/i]

Omega: You will need my expertise in hacking thru the alarm system, its hard to crack.

Alpha: Right...

[i] They all go in the car and drive off to Sam's house [/i]

Omega: Ok now we are here....Ill be back

Alpha: What? Where are you going?

Omega: Fine come with me

[i] Omega leds them to the main security room [/i]

Omega: Gotta crack this

[i] Omega grabs it and throws the door, Omega works as fast as he can on hacking the system [/i]

Omega: Come on damnit! Get thru, so many thruways....

[i] Omega continues, While Alpha and Ralvenar keep guard [/i]

Ralvenar: Hurry.....

Omega: Im trying its hard....

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ralvenar suddenly notices Sam get into a taxi, and drive off.

Ralvenar: Everyone, in the car now!!!!!

They all jump in Ralvenar's car. They keep about 50 yards behind Sam, making sure he doesn't catch on that he is being followed. He leads them for a god 20 minutes, to the outskirts of the town. He gets out, and two Jamaican's get out and meet him. The three guys watch from the car. Ralvenar's keen hearinh (he is an elf) picks up every word.

Jamaican: Now, what news have ya got fer us maan?

Sam: Well...... the boss is paranoid, he knows he can't fight with your Cartel, and his son has got into some bother with the Yakuza. What's more, he fears some of his employees are spies,

Jamaican: Well, with loyalty like yars maan, he's got nothing ta worry about! *laughs*

Sam: He's planning something...... I don't know all the details, but it's something to do with your ganga shipment. He's gonna try and stop it somehow.

Jamaican: Ay, we'll see about that maan. Tanks fer ya help.

The Jamaican hands Sam a packet of cash.

Ralvenar: Okay boys, lets go to work!

Ralvenar speeds up tremendously, and runs over one of the Jamaican's. Alpha opens up his window and shoots the other Jamaican. The three get out, Alpha and Omega go and take care of the remaining Jamaicans, while Ralvenar chases Sam.

Ralvenar: Game's up for you boy!

Ralvenar gets out one of his Elven daggers, and stabs it into the back of Sam's neck. Sam falls to the ground, then Ralvenar takes a baseball bat, and swings it repeatedly into Sam's face, severly battering it up. Even after he is dead, Ralvenar continues pummeling him furiously.

Alpha: Whoa man, thats enough!!!!!!!

Alpha runs over, and grabs Ralvenar's arm. Ralvenar turns to him. His eyes are completely black, with small whire pupils, and his third eye has appeared again, once again blazing with fire, his fangs once again blazing, and he growls viciously at Alpha. Alpha backs off, as if in fear. Ralvenar once again pummels Sam with the bat, then starts punching the eaten corpse. When he finally finishes, he spits on The bloody and beaten face of Sam. He is beaten so bad, you can hardly tell where his facial features are. In an instant Ralvenar turns back to his former self. And he falls to his knees, cupping his head in his hands.

Ralvenar: I couldn't stop myself....... I just wanted to hurt him, and when he died I wanted to hurt his soul...... I couldn't stop myself.

Omega:It's okay dude, now lets get back.

They throw Sam's corpse in the trunk, then take it to the crusher. The car is crushes, along with the corpse.

[color=orangered][size=1][i] They walk to Luigi's Bar [/i]

Omega: Hey Luigi.

Luigi: Hey Omega, long time!

Omega: It sure has

Alpha: We have disposed of the body...

Luigi: Good. Ill tell my connections, mission accomplished! Treat yourself to anything you want

Ralvenar: Thanks!

[i] Omega, Alpha, and Ralvenar help themself to whatever they want, and they party [/i][/color][/size]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole examines the girl laying on the elevator and gives a thumbs up to Ten.[/i]

Chole: *Taps girl* Hey...hey...

Ten: *Through radio* Careful, she's not saudated...keep caution...

Iris: Hmmm...*Eyes flicker open*

Chole: Can you hear me?

Iris: Loud and clear...

Chole: C'mon, let's get you freshened up...

Iris: No, no...I just want to go back home.

Chole: What's your name?

Iris: Iris...

[i]It was then that I knew I've seen this girl before. Though I was a little knocked out to remember anything about her except for her name and voice. Iris...she looked so helpless. I couldn't let a lot of people see her like this, so I carried her back to the command station where Ten was waiting...[/i]

Ten: Hey, what are you doing?

Chole: I know her...I can't let this happen to her.

Ten: There are some scientints here that are faithful to Meteo City...they'll stop us from saving all of these people from whatever we're going to do.

Chole: When does it take place?

Ten: Tomorrow evening.

Chole: Then we don't have much time. How...

Ten: We can always call for help...but then we'd be fugitives...

Chole: Who to call though...

Ten: I'll figure that out...you start scanning and selecting patients who need to get out of here ASAP!

Chole: I'm right on it...*heads out*

Ten: Chole! What about her? *Points to Iris*

Chole: *Walks back* I'll just use the computer terminal here to pick...

[i]Chole grabs the stations Laptop and begins to run through the Hybrids personal files...while keeping an eye on Iris...[/i]

[/COLOR]

Luigi: Okay boys, drinks are on the house for you, for the rest of the night, but the Don wants to talk to you first.

Salvatore walks in.

Salvatore: Very good my boys, here is your reward.

He hands each of them a huge packet of money.

Salvatore: Well, your work is done for tonight. Ralvenar, Alpha, be back for bouncer work same time tomorrow.

Ralvenar: Sorry boss, I won't be back to work tomorrow, I'm handing in my resignation.

Salvatore: Rev, this news displeases me greatly. Is there nothing I can do to make you reconsider?

Ralvenar: No..... I must leave.

Salvatore: I understand my boy...... well let me give you a little something, for your years of service to me.

Salvatore takes out another package, much larger than the other one he gave to Ralvenar, and he gives it too him.

Salvatore: I could really have used a guy like you in our upcoming was with the Cartel. *He kisses Ralvenar on each cheek* Goodbye, my friend. I will forever be in your debt.

Ralvenar walks out, as Alpha and Omega look on in amazement at him.

Ralvenar:*thinking* I can't kill again....... I musn't... the... the evil is taking over me...... every person I kill makes the evil grow..... it consumes me just that little piece more.

Ralvenar gets in his car, and starts the engine, he drives to his flat. He puts the key in the lock, enters, and throws his trenchcoat on the chair. He takes off his bouncer suit, for the last time, and puts on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. He turns on the T.V, and the news comes on.

Reporter: And in later news, the mafia and the Jamaican cartel continued their fued today. At Marques point several cartel members were found dead, and one mafia bar man is missing, also presumed dead.

Ralvenar turns off the T.V, and puffs.

Ralvenar: Looks like I better find a new job....... one that doesn't involve killing. *picks up the paper* I best check the job adds.

~Caretaker wanted for high school, part time or full time~

Ralvenar: Not my style.......

~Hybrid Research team officers~

Ralvenar: Research team........ I think I'll look into that..... I bet the ****ing government is trying something again.

~If you are intersted in the job please visit -------------~

Ralvenar: I'll go over there first thing tomorrow!

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Little did the citizens of Meteo City know what evil was going to take place soon enough...I got a large list of men, women, and children. Nearly a hundred or so that I thought we're innocent...[/i]

Ten: How's it coming along...

Chole: Good, just need to take a look at some of these people...

Ten: Be back soon...we can't trust anyone here anymore...but each other.

[i]So I went outside to the lab to check on a man named Lynd...I didn't know who he was...but after looking at his picture profile, I knew exactly where he was kidnapped. At the fruit shop...the vision I had, made perfect sense.[/i]

Chole: Hello? Mr. Lynd?

Lynd: What?!

Chole: I don't know what the others have told you...but you're about to be...

Lynd: Experimented on! Yeah! I know!

Chole: This isn't any ordinary type of expirement...we're using specific Hybrids and we're not sure if it's really safe.

Lynd: So what are you doing about it?

Chole: We're trying to reason with the Meteo City government...but its not like they're going to listen to us.

Lynd: ...

Chole: We're going to get you out...but it's not easy...if you want to live...or at least be normal...you'll listen only to me...we don't know why you've been brought here...but just sit tight and I'll get some answers.

[i]Lynd falls asleep again and Chole looks around for others who may be awake...as he looks down the sheet...he sees the name of Night...his guardian from up above...even if it was only for one night...[/i][/COLOR]

Ralvenar: Oh hell to it, I can't wait! I gotta get over there now.

Ralvenar runs out, grabbing his coat as he went, and jumped in his car, and sped off. Minutes later he arrived at the building. He walked in, and saw a secretary filing her nails at a desk. She looked up, and eyed him keenly.

Sec: Please sit down Mr........

Ralvenar: Mr Greenleaf

Sec: Take a seat Mr Greenleaf. Are you here to apply for the job.....or something else?

Ralvenar: I would like some information about this Hybrid research. What exactly are you doing in there?

Sec: I'm sorry Mr Greenleaf but all information is classified on that subject. You seem very keen to learn about this though...... are you papparazzi, or a hybrid yourself?

Ralvenar: I'm afraid that's classified also...... but the difference is that if you don't tell me, I can beat an answer out of you.

Fire seemed to gleam in Ralvenar's eyes as he said that.

Sec: Well....... Mr.... Mr Greenleaf..... there's no.. no need for.... tha....

Ralvenar raised his hand, and caught a bat that had been swund at him. He turned around, and saw a man in a white suit holding the other end of the bat.

Ralvenar:*stands up* Oh I get it, you were gonna us me as a test subject. Leave the pretty secretary to keep me talking while you sneak up and knock me out. Well I've seen tom uch of that in my life, you'll never catch me out like that.

Scientist: Gah......... call security!!!

The Secretary reaches for the slarm, but Ralvenar holds out his arm. The secretary is sent flying into the wall, and is knocked out. When Ralvenar turns back to the scientist, his eyes are black, with small white pupils, and his thirs eye is there on his forehead again, blazing with a red flame. He roars at the scientist, his fangs extending as he does so. He pulls the bat out of the scientists hand, and throws it too the floor. He then picks the scientist up by the throat.

Ralvenar: Now, I'm going to ask you the same question. What are you doing to hybrids?

Scientist: Go to hell!

Ralvenar dug his nails into the scientists neck.

Scientist: Okay okay, we're..... we're using the hybrids to carry out tests....... on their DNA.

Ralvenar: So, you take in any hybrid that walks through your door, looking for a job, or doing the same thing I was, and use them for tests?

Scientist: No..... we only take in..... criminals..... and.... special cases.

Ralvenar: Special cases?

Scientist: Yes....... we..... came after you because.... of your devil blood.....

Ralvenar drops the scientist to the floor, then grips his shoulder. The scientist is knocked out. Ralvenar turns back to normal, and takes the scientists clearence card, and puts on his white coat. He goes through the door using the card, and starts making his way down a hall.

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Night...

Night: Chole, pleasure to meet you again...

Chole: I'm gonna get you outta here...somehow, just sit tight...

Night: With these straps on, I don't really have much of a choice.

Chole: Don't worry, save your strength...*looks up at Ten, waving at him*

Night: Okay...just get me out of here so I can wreck havoc...

[i]Chole walks off and heads back up to Ten's office.[/i]

Chole: What is it?

Ten: She has come to...

Iris: What have you done to me!!!

Chole: We haven't done anything yet...

Iris: *Takes fighting stance*

Chole: Iris...do you remember me?

Ten: I'll leave you two here...just don't mess up my office.

[i]Ten leaves the room[/i]

Chole: C'mon Iris...please, you've got to remember...

Iris: Why should I?

Chole: Because I have some explaining to do!

Iris: Explain from here...

Chole: With you ready to kick me through this window, I think not...

Iris: Get any closer, and I just might!

Chole: *Grabs a chair and takes a seat* Happy?

Iris: Not remotely...

Chole: Can you read?

Iris: I'm not stupid...

Chole: *Goes to computer and accesses order files*

Iris: Is this supposed to make everything better?

Chole: It's to help you understand...

[i]Iris begins reading the file..."Hybrid.txt"[/i][/color]

[i]Ten walked out of his office into the main corridor. He walked down the corridor toward the security control room.

"I've got to find a way to unlock those straps," he thought to himself.

Just as Ten neared the end of the corridor, Dr. Swanson turned the corner and nearly walked right into him.

Dr. Swanson was one of the chief medical officers at the Department of Health and Human Services. He oversaw many different public health projects and Ten suspected that he knew of the DHHS's plans to eradicate the hybrid gene pool.[/i]

Dr. Swanson: Hello, Ten! What brings you here at this late hour?

[i]Ten checked the clock on the wall, which read "1:38 AM". Ten nervously ran his fingers through his hair, searching for an excuse.[/i]

Ten: Oh, nothing. I'm just hear to check up on some of the experiments we've been conducting over the past few days. I wanted to get some reports from my desk and take them home to read.[i]

At first, Dr. Swanson didn't look like he'd buy the story -- but he did.[/i]

Dr. Swanson: Oh...well, okay then. Hah, Ten...always working so late. [i]So determined![/i] I like that in my staff! Well, I might as well let you go about your business. See you later.

Ten: Okay, bye for now, doctor.

[i]Dr. Swanson smiled and continued on his way down the corridor. Ten hoped that he wouldn't hear Iris and Chole talking in his office. He watched Dr. Swanson until he had turned the corner at the other end of the hall. Ten proceeded to move toward the security control room...[/i]

[color=indigo][i]Night was in and out of conscienceness. "They must have drugged me pretty good...If only I wasn't gagged the I could sing and put everyone to sleep until I can figure out how to get out of here. I wonder what they are going to do to me..." Night passes out again.

He dreams about Heather. It was a painful dream. He lost her because he was a coward. Long ago he vowed that he wouldn't make that mistake ever again. But he hasn't kept his own promise. Through his dream he realizes that he has been scared ever scince Heather died. He will atone for her death, he swears to himself...[/i][/color]

Ralvenar walks along silently, and suddenly hears footsteps coming towards him. He heads for the nearest door, labelled Archives. He shuts the door silently. He turns around, facing the room, and sees row upon row of files and documents. His curiosity entices him. He heads over to the section entitled "Test Subjects". He picks out one of the larger documents labelled "Hybid Test 2- Stevenson, Robin"

Ralvenar: Maybe this will answer some questions.

~02/09/23(?) - The test was caught stealing bread from the baker, another homeless hybrid. We brought him in, and began testing straight away, we couldn't contain our excitement. His blood was not too special, turned out he was nothing more than a common cat. We tried to keep the subject alive as long as possible, which was quite difficult when we removed a sample of the subjects cardio tissue. We concluded that.....~

Ralvenar hears the door open to the archives.

Dr. Swanson: Test subjects are continually getting harder to find....... *puffs*

Ralvenar moves siliently across the archives, and slips out of the door as the Dr goes into a row of the archives. Just as he leaves, she picks up the file he dropped in his surprise.

DR. Swanson: Ah yes, Mr Stevenson. You survived longer than most of the pityfull specimen's we get in these days.......

Ralvenar continued down the hall, and his keen hearing picked up two people talking from a nearby room. Ralvenar listens...... they are definately not scientists....... or assistants. He beckoned towards the door. He put his hand aroung the handle, and couldn't budge it.

Ralvenar: Damn, locked!

Ralvenar takes out one of his daggers, and puts it in the gap between the door and the well. He swipes it down sharply, actually cutting the lock itself. Iris and Chole look nervously towards the door. The door opens slowly, and suddenly Ralvenar bursts in, his daggers drawn.

Ralvenar: What business do you hav...... Iris? What are you doing here?

[i]Dr. Swanson put the file back with the others, when she heard voices in the corridor outside.

She turned and walked toward the door. She opened the door slightly and looked outside into the hallway. She could see that Ten's office had been broken into -- the door was sitting ajar and the handle was broken.

She quietly closed the door to the file room.

"Who are they? They must be trying to steal our information...I must stop them, it can't get out to the public!" she thought.

Dr. Swanson ran for the exit on the other side of the room, when she felt an arm grabbing her around her waist, and a hand slipping over her mouth. She used all her energy to try and scream, but it was no good -- the strong figure from behind pulled her to the side of the room and clawed at her neck, killing her in an instant.

Lynd dragged the body into an adjoining storage room and closed the door, jamming it shut behind him.

He made sure to jam shut the other two doors in the room and he walked over to the intercom, which was connected to the wall next to the main entrance door.

Lynd picked up the receiver and punched in the code for Ten's office.

The intercom crackled to life...[/i]

Lynd: Hey...everyone! Can you hear me?!

[i]Chole ran over to the intercom in Ten's office. He picked it up...[/i]

Chole: Yes...I can hear you. Lynd, how in God's name did you get out?!

Lynd: That doesn't matter now -- we have to escape from here!

Chole: Yeah, I know. But we have to take some files as evidence...

Lynd: Screw the damn files, Chole! I don't want to die here!

Chole: Don't worry, we have plenty of time, as long as we're quiet...

Lynd: No we don't! I just killed some professor lady here...and she has a biochemical scanner equipped to her, to detect if an intruder hurts her. There will be guards all over the place within twenty minutes!

Chole: Oh man...this is bad. Okay, well, let's get going. I have a disc here containing more than enough information.

Lynd: I'll wait for you here -- there's a compartment in the storage room which leads to a funnel that connects to the warehouse downstairs. The warehouse backs onto a street -- we can get away through there fairly easily.

Chole: Okay, just a moment...

[I][I]Lynd, don't worry. I defused everything while you were escaping. Get what you need and get out of there. I see the police about 15 minutes away from you.[/I][/I]

Lynd: Who said that??

[I][I]I'll explain later. I'm waiting at the exit. Look out the window and at the ground[/I][/I]

Chole walked over to Ralvenar.

Chole: I don't have time to exlpain now. We gotta get out of here, are you with us?

Ralvenar: Your definately not with those scum?

Iris: Neither of us are.....

Ralvenar:*nods* Okay, I'm with you. We gotta get to the storage room right?

Chole: Yeah, Lynd is waiting for us there.

Ralvenar: Is he a hybrid too?

Chole: What do you mean?

Ralvenar: Well I know she's a hybrid....... and from my observations you are too.

Chole: As are you....... but I can't.... tell what hybrid you are....... normally I can tell...... but I've never met a hybrid like yours.......

Ralvenar: Yeah, well like you said, we don't have time for this *sheaths daggers* lets get out of here.

Chole leads Ralvenar and Iris down the hall, into the storage room. A man leaps from the shadows and grabs Chole, but soon lets g, realising who he is.

Lynd: Okay, lets Mosey......

[i] Omega sits on the bar, thinking [/i]

Omega: Hmm,

[i] Walks to Salvatore [/i]

Omega: Ravlenar is one of my best buds, i quit too.

Salvatore: Omega, your one of our superior ops...

Omega: Im leaving

Salvatore: First take this..

[i] Salvatore hands Omega a Crystal Blue Cube [/i]

Omega: What is it?

Salvatore: You will know when the time comes

Omega: O..K

[i] Omega walks off [/i]

Omega: He probably is looking for something with hybrids, to go away from the killing

[i] Omega finds the same news add and goes to the Lab [/i]

Omega: Hmm.... He MUST be in here!

[i] Omega walks in [/i]

Omega: Hmm

[i] Omega bumps into Ralvenar, Chole, and Lynd [/i]

Chole: who are you!?

Ralvenar: Wait, he is a good friend of mine....

Chole: Are you hybrid? Or that scum Human?

Omega: Hybrid? Why yes, i think i am, seeing i can transform into a Werewolf

Lynd: Thats cool....

Chole: Um, we gotta go!

Omega: Whats going on?

Ralvenar: Ill explain on the way outta here!

Omega: Right

[i] They run off [/i]

[color=indigo][i]In his haste, Chole forgot about Night, who was still lying on the bed. Night regains conscienceness just in time to hear someone coming up the elevator. He starts struggling, sensing that there is trouble coming, and manages to free himself from his already loosened bonds..."if i don't get out of here I'm in deep trouble..."Night thinks.

Night sprints to a large window. Before he gets there he feels several lights on his back a feels the wind of something passing by his face. His pursuers are too slow though, he leaps through a small window. The glass shatters and cuts his face, he doesn't feel the dart enter his calf.

As he glides away he begins to feel woozy. He glides slowly into the park, in a quite area before he is able to land he blacksout. He falls the last twenty feet to the ground...[/i][/color]

[I]Liam wakes up feeling woozy and looks around the hospital room which is zooming in and out of focus making him feeling worse than he was. He leans forward, but an alarm, maybe a movement detector, goes off and another needle is suddenly thrusted into his arm.[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: :demon: That bastard is going to pay for what he did to me.

Rev: What did he...?

Iris: He made me psychic. Now I hear everybody's voice in my head.

Chole: How's that bad?

Iris: I never asked for it. I don't want to hear people's life stories.

Rev: Well well well, we've got company.

[i]Twenty armed humans come racing down the corridor, in complete formation.[/i]

Iris: :therock:

Rev: :devil: Let me handle this...

Iris: No. I want to test something first, get behind me.

Rev/Chole: :confused:

Iris: Do it now!

[i]Revelanar, Omega, and Chole step back. Iris steps forward slightly, then concentrates on a single point in her mind. She screams, letting lose with a huge psychic blast.....[/i]

Chole: Oo.....that is disgusting.

Rev: Interesting.....

[i]The power surged from Iris's body and crashed against the first soldiers, knocking them back into the others. Their eyes began to bleed freely and their bodies convlsed in agony.[/i]

Iris: :flaming:[/COLOR]

Ralvenar focuses on one of the humans. He is suddenly knocked back into the wall.

Omega: What was that?

Iris: Telekinetic waves........ he has the ability to fire invisible beams of pure energy.

Ralvenar: Although that was probably my weakest one.....

Chole: You strong can they be?

Ralvenar: It depends on how far transformed I am....... you just saw my completely human version..... but when copletely transformed....... it would literally rip those people apart.

Ralvenar's third eye appears again, seemingly on fire. His other two eyes turn completely black, with small white pupils.

Chole: That isn't your complete transformation......

Ralvenar: Not even half, but it's enough....

Iris: For what?

Ralvenar: This!!!!!!

Ralvenar chants something in a strange tongue, and suddenly one of the guards starts acting very strangely.... he starts shooting the other guards.

Chole: Possesion........

[i] Omega runs ahead of everyone [/i]

Omega: Silly Humans.

[i] Omega doesnt realize the human behind him [/i]

[i] Omega gets shocked with a tazer [/i]

Omega: AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

[i] Omega goes into the shadows [/i]

Omega: Grr!!!

[i] A giant claw grabs the human and rips him apart [/i]

[i] Omega comes out from the shadows [/i]

Omega: Every time I kill, my past.... Comes into my mind, my evil has been awaken, which means my powers, they are back.....

[i] Omega waits for the group [/i]

Shiro busts the door down killing 4 humans.

Shiro: Silly Stupid humans.

Shiro gets Tazed, and turns around.

Shiro: Did you just hit me?
Policeman: Stay back Hybrids!!

Police start shooting at Shiro while the others escape.

Shiro: [I][I]Don't worry. I'll be fine. Just get out of here before they realize that your gone.[/I][/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Well, since the men are all dead, and others are on their way, we really ought to split.

Rev: I'll make an exit.

Chole: Does subtlety mean anything to you?

Iris: No it doesn't. We'll take the elevator.

Chole: I can't fly.

Iris: I can jump long distances in my deer form. Don't stress it.

Chole: :therock:

Rev: Good greif! Let's go![/COLOR]

[I]Liam wakes up again drifting in and out of conciousness. He wakes up one time. .thoroughly aware of his surroundings. .and finds another in his mind as a group run past his room. .[/I]

Liam: what are you doing in my mind?

Iris: *outside* erm did you guys hear that?