OtakuBoards

The Great OtakuBoards Bermuda Triangle Mystery! [E] - Everyone's Invited!

Horendithas

Out of the final entries... Which one was your favorite?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the final entries... Which one was your favorite?

• Premonition
    • SunfallE
    • Sakura
    • Aaryanna_Mom
    • Rachmaninoff

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='BKstyles'][FONT="Tahoma"]Didn't you find one already?[/FONT][/QUOTE]That's correct, only one answer per round is allowed. I've removed your post Sakura and edited yours BKstyles to remove the answer that was found.

Remember people, you can only find one per round. ;)[/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="Navy"][B]7- Mine approve, do yours? [/B][URL="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=24358&highlight=approve"]OtakuBoards survivor 4[/URL]

i've found teh OtakuBoards Sruvior 4 thread, I guess[B] it[/B] survived as well.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Traitor. lol I kid. I was just hoping it would stay lost for a while longer. Heh.

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][center][IMG]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6841/mainbankv4.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] First of all, congratulations to those who found one of the missing items! Each of you have earned a point. Here's an update on the points list.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]BKstyles[/B] - 2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]Premonition[/B] - 2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]SunfallE [/B]- 2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]Rachmaninoff[/B] - 2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]Aaryanna_Mom [/B]- 2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]Sakura [/B]- 2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B]Sandy [/B]- 1 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][B]
Treble[/B] - 1[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]Gavin[/B] - 1[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]Hitsuzen [/B]- 1[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=6]Round Three:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/SIZE][/center][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]
[SIZE=4][B][center]
[U]The Missing Items:[/U][/center][/B][/SIZE]
[B]
[FONT=Verdana] BKstyles[/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana] – How he managed to get lost we'll never know.
[B]Gavin [/B]– Interesting, most interesting.
[B]Iceberg [/B]– I'm sure I don't have to remind you of the Titanic do I?
[B]Konata [/B]– And she just got here no less! Help find this new member!
[B]Lucky Star/Thread [/B]– Guess it wasn't so lucky after all.
[B]Quick Reply Function [/B]– No more being lazy with your replies until this is found.
[B]Silver One RPG [/B]– Guess we'll never see it end.
[B]Tornado[/B] – Now that would be interesting, if it's not found that is.
[B]Who's Online Function [/B]– Seems that knowing who is here is now a mystery!
[B]Toxic Waste Dump [/B]– It's looking like we just might be stuck with this one. Please find it![/FONT]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][center][COLOR=Indigo][U][B][SIZE=2][SIZE=4]The Clues:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/U][/COLOR][/center]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Verdana][B]1[/B] - [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Is it really closed?[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]2 [/B]- It may have been a race, but who’s watching?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]3 [/B]- Feeling a little desperate are we?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]4 [/B]- Would you…?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]5 [/B]- Are you a boy or a girl?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]6 [/B]- In spite of being violent I still reached the top.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]7[/B] - [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]This thirst was never fulfilled. [/COLOR]

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]8 [/B]- I’m lost within myself?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo] [B]9 [/B]- In spite of being game, I still came in last.

[B]10 [/B]- I was supposed to be a contest, but what happened?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]
Now just a quick reminder. [B]Only one answer per round will be counted[/B]. Also...

[U]Please include which clue you used to find a missing thread/person/function or outside object when posting your answer. Thanks![/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

[COLOR="Navy"]^^;; I actually found this while searching out a different clue (10) but I think it might be:

[B]6 - In spite of being violent I still reached the top[/B] (But I'm not sure ><")

[URL="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57092"]Quick Reply[/URL] = FOUND!

But now because this has happened to me, what's the solution if you find it but didn't use the right clue? Or if you happen to stumble upon it randomly?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]9 - In spite of being game, I still came in last.[/B]

And found! ^_^ Say goodbye to that [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=56828"]Toxic Waste Dump! [/URL]

Hehe, I actually found this last round too, so I was hoping no one else would find it before the next round started. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Black][B][FONT=Verdana]1 - [/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]Is it really closed?[/B]

And BKstyles is no longer lost. [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39825&highlight=closed"][U][B]BKstyles[/B][/U][/URL] Try to avoid wandering off next time.

Oh and... You're welcome BKstyles! :p
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Sakura'][COLOR=Navy]^^;; I actually found this while searching out a different clue (10) but I think it might be:

[B]6 - In spite of being violent I still reached the top[/B] (But I'm not sure ><")

[URL="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57092"]Quick Reply[/URL] = FOUND!

But now because this has happened to me, what's the solution if you find it but didn't use the right clue? Or if you happen to stumble upon it randomly?[/COLOR][/quote][COLOR=Indigo]You may have found it using clue number 10, but the correct answer is clue number 6.

As participants of the Panopitcon will tell you... the underground thread was dubbed '[I]more violent than the actual game[/I]' and as of right now it [I]is[/I] the top thread in the arena underground for actual replies.

So congratulations, you've earned a point. How you found it is a bit irrelevant since we expect things to have more than one way to be found. ;)
[/COLOR]

[color=navy]Yeah I understand all of that. But the main thing I was wondering is because if you find it by random, and we're supposed to say which Clue we used to find it. So if you didn't use one? Would you guess? Or just say you didn't use a clue?[/color]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Sakura'][color=navy]Yeah I understand all of that. But the main thing I was wondering is because if you find it by random, and we're supposed to say which Clue we used to find it. So if you didn't use one? Would you guess? Or just say you didn't use a clue?[/color][/QUOTE]Just explain how you found it, if you didn't use a clue or if you are not certain. At that point, either Aaryanna or I will clarify just which clue it is. So by all means, if you stumble upon one, you can still report it and get credit. If you haven't already found one for the current round that is. [/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][B]3 - Feeling a little desperate are we? [/B]

[b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=55534]Iceberg[/url][/b] Located.

On a side note, I'm just curious how I've solved this one if I'm supposed to be lost...:animesmil[/SIZE]

For some reason this made perfect sense. Though I'm not sure why. Still, based on this clue here:

[B] 8 - I’m lost within myself? [/B]

The [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53768"][U]Silver One RPG[/U][/URL] has been found. That would really suck if it was indeed lost. I'd be pretty sad if we couldn't finish this part of the story!

Anyway, that was a good one guys, having it lost in the original beginning story that the RPG is a continuation of. :catgirl:

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Great work everyone! Just a reminder, in a few days this round will come to a close. However since we'd like for all of the items to be found we've tracked down some clues to help you find the remaining items:
[B]
2 [/B]- It may have been a race, but who?s watching?
[B]5[/B] - Are you a boy or a girl?
[B]7[/B] - This thirst was never fulfilled.
[B]10[/B] - I was supposed to be a contest, but what happened?

[B]2[/B] - Is located in [B]Hardwired[/B]
[B]5[/B] - Is located in [B]Suggestion & Feedback[/B]
[b]7[/B] - Is located in [B]Adventure Square[/B]
[B]10[/B] - Is located in [B]Art Studio[/B]

This will be up for a few days and then the final round will begin! Also, just a reminder... this is not a new round so if you've already found something please do not post another answer. Thanks! [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]This was a long find but I found it!

10. I was supposed to be a contest but what happened?

[URL="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=24566&highlight=contest"]Who's Online Function Found!![/URL][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]So when will the final round be underway? I'm dying to get this this finished. It's been more than a week .[/COLOR][/QUOTE]It's actually going to be posted later this evening ^_~[/FONT][/COLOR]