OtakuBoards

Gundam 00

Dagger

[SIZE="1"]I'm a sucker for jerks, it seems. I just need to get out of the denial phase. Tieria just needs a hug [strike]and I will happily provide it, and more[/strike]

[QUOTE]Allelujah's VA is also Takumi from Chaos;Head.[/QUOTE]

oh God why did you remind me ksdfjhsdkjhdfkjhf[/SIZE]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd never seen Gundam 00 until SciFi started playing it, but I really like what I've seen so far, so I'm definitely going to keep up with it.

I did have some flashbacks to Gundam Wings while watching the first episode, namely the confusing politics and how much like Heero Setsuna seemed to be.

The last Gundam show I tried watching was SEED, but that just got too irritating after a while, and Wing is just way too painful to watch anymore. The only Gundam series I've enjoyed is 08th MS team.

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"]I don't know if its just me being stingy, but I've been pretty indifferent to many of the S2 mech designs at first. Until last weeks' episode, I absolutely [I]hated [/I]Arche's design Yet after seeing it in action against Seravee did somewhat bring up my likings. Although my hopes for future designs increased with some of the newer ones like the Gadessa and what ever billy is making for [strike]Grahm[/strike] Mr.Bushido, hopefully the others will amaze me. But nothing will ever make me come to like the Ahead's design.

Also, the possibility of a six armed Seravee may be the best thing in the AD era.

-----

Also just for fun, [spoiler]Saji has been confirmed to be the pilot of the O Raiser[/spoiler][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Ikillion'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"]
Also just for fun, [spoiler]Saji has been confirmed to be the pilot of the O Raiser[/spoiler][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Called it . ^_^ [spoiler]And you just know he's going to end up fighting his girlfriend at some stage too because 00 likes to screw people over like that.[/spoiler][/SIZE]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Called it . ^_^ [spoiler]And you just know he's going to end up fighting his girlfriend at some stage too because 00 likes to screw people over like that.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Although I highly doubt that Setsuna will reveal this to him that she is a part of A-LAWS until he either kills her if at all, but the shock once he realizes what it is he's done will be all but delicious.

.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Ikillion'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]

Although I highly doubt that Setsuna will reveal this to him that she is a part of A-LAWS until he either kills her if at all, but the shock once he realizes what it is he's done will be all but delicious.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Well apparently based on the same spoilers that revealed [spoiler]Saji would be the O-Raiser's pilot, it was also revealed he would indeed find out she is in the A-Laws and plans to "save her" from them. Lord knows how in a [I]Gundam[/I] he's going to accomplish that given how she freaks when she sees them.[/spoiler] Oooh delicious.[/SIZE]

• 1 month later...
[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]So has just about everyone forgotten about Good ol 00 or are you just too shy to post?

As of the last couple of episodes, I've felt that 00 has been hitting a very nice balance between plot and action unlike the first half season 1 which I thought had been incredibly slow. With all the new things have been going on like [spoiler]backpack Gundam and Trans-[strike]gr[/strike]am[/spoiler], I'm a bit eager to see what will happen after the time skip now that the[spoiler] orbital elevator is gone[/spoiler].

also, [spoiler]SERGEI IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD[/spoiler] and I have no idea how I'm going to get over it, if ever.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not reading your spoilers because I'm only up to episode 15 (or was it 14?). I watched the first half of season 2 over the course of a day or two, and I realized that this is pretty much the only way I'm going to be able to follow this series and not get crushed by nervous anticipation during the wait between episodes. So I'll see y'all a little after the last episode. :catgirl:

One comment I must make, however--[spoiler]Neil >>>>>> Lyle.[/spoiler] It's a fact. Not that I don't like the latter.

~Dagger~

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]So has just about everyone forgotten about Good ol 00 or are you just too shy to post?

also, [spoiler]SERGEI IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD[/spoiler] and I have no idea how I'm going to get over it, if ever.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
Well I'd have posted only I had the last post in the thread, so the real question is where were the rest of you ? :p

And yes I totally agree with you so I'm going to spend the rest of the series hoping [spoiler]Marie serves a little Celestial Being justice on the bastard.[/spoiler] Oh and [spoiler]O-Raiser just better have a transformation to a humanoid form like the GN-Archer because I'd definitely like to see the lad do a bit of his own fighting, rather than just co-pilot for Setsuna the whole time.[/spoiler]

Have to agree with Dagger's point as well, [spoiler]Neil was so much more awesome than Lyle, but I have hope for him to earn a bit more respect.[/spoiler] And on a side point the dubs fail epicly for giving an Irish character a generic American voice.

Can we just get a [WARNING: SPOILERS] tag for this thread ? :animeswea

[b][Edit][/b] [spoiler]Based on the fan theories after the previews for the next episode I had to laugh at the name they've given the new Federation President: 00bama.[/spoiler] ^_^[/SIZE]

[FONT="Times New Roman"]I should've kept a closer look on this series. I'm starting to regret not continuing to follow it after the 1st two episodes. In any case, I'm watching this on Sci-Fi as we speak, and, well, I just saw some type of [spoiler]Trans Am[/spoiler] type of thing....

Is that suppose to be something like [spoiler]Super Mode[/spoiler]?

[spoiler]This hand of mine is burning red...[/spoiler] I swear, that's all that came into mind when I saw that.[/FONT]

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Well the 0 Raiser does have weapons of its own, all the armaments I can remember at the moment are two GN vulcans (don't remember if they are GN vulcan II's or not), and a sensor. On its own its pretty much the same as any normal mobile armor, its just Saji can't really do anything on his own yet.

As for[spoiler]Lyle, I'm not really too sure where I stand with him, I don't think much for or against him. I can't really judge who I like better at this point, but now I get to go and watch him die again in a couple of minutes, oh joy[/spoiler]

And when did everyone forget that 00bama was in season 1? Sunrise is pretty good at predicting the future.

Oh by the way, still not over it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Magus'][FONT="Times New Roman"]In any case, I'm watching this on Sci-Fi as we speak, and, well, I just saw some type of [spoiler]Trans Am[/spoiler] type of thing...
Is that suppose to be something like [spoiler]Super Mode[/spoiler]?
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

A tl;dr version of what Trans-Am does is it removes the TD blanket limitations on GN particle production giving very condense particles for use as well as sucking whatever was left in the GN condensers pretty much empty and makes everything else 3x faster/better, so yeah, super mode.

If your anywhere near curious on any of the GN physics someone mad a rather impressive explanation on a lot of it [URL="http://z11.invisionfree.com/gundam00/index.php?showtopic=699"]here[/URL]. There may be some season 2 spoilers present so read at your own risk.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion']So has just about everyone forgotten about Good ol 00 or are you just too shy to post?[/quote]

I would post more, but my preferred subbing group is also slow as molasses, so I am stuck at ep11 while everyone else is at 17, haha. Things are starting to heat up again where I am at, with [spoiler]Tieria finally revealing the existence of the Innovators to Celestial Being (good man) and Saji and Louise realizing they are on opposite sides of the war.[/spoiler] Can't wait to see where all that goes.

Also had fun reliving season one last night while watching four episodes of [b]Gundam 00[/b] on the SciFi Channel. [spoiler]Lockon's death[/spoiler] still hits as hard as it did when it happened on first watch. Damn. I also totally forgot that [spoiler]Lockon mentions Lyle before he dies.[/spoiler]

And Ikillion: 00bama is fantastic. Legit lol there, good sir. :)

Just for fun, my 10 favorite characters:

1. Lockon Stratos ([spoiler]Neil Dylandy version, although I do enjoy Lyle so far[/spoiler])
2. Graham Akre/[spoiler]Mr. Bushido[/spoiler]
3. Tieria Erde
4. Ali Al-Saachez
5. Setsuna F. Seiei
6. Sergei Smirnov
7. Allelujah/Hallelujah Haptism
8. Kati Manneqin
9. Soma Peries/[spoiler]Marie[/spoiler]
10. Hong Long (just for the pure badass potential he has)

Honorable mentions: Patrick (for the lulz), Sumeragi (who honestly looks better when she covers up lol), Haro (the little guy [spoiler]shouting Lockon's name again and again[/spoiler] really hammers home that scene)

[quote name='Shinmaru']And Ikillion: 00bama is fantastic. Legit lol there, good sir. :)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]*Points to his post which mentioned 00bama is mentioned first*

Damn spoiler tags.

Well from the latest episode in which 00bama makes his little speech basically [spoiler]giving the A-Laws permission to do whatever the hell they want in return for making the world a safer place it's clear he's traded the hope and dreams line in return for power to rule the world with an iron fist...[/spoiler] I hereby admit my jealousy and wish to join the Galactic Empire...I mean the Federation. *Imagines Bushido as Vader*

Additionally [spoiler]Soma is back, which means Hallelujah can't be far away from making his return. Saji has finally grown a pair, or at least one in his determination to fight to get his girlfriend back from the Empire...Federation.

Oh and Katie's crew has gone AWOL which means that she's about three episodes away from either taking over from Hercules and Sergei or she's joining Celestial Being. The thought of Coleslaw-kun in a Gundam makes me laugh so much it must happen.[/spoiler]

Onwards to episode 19.

[b][Edit][/b] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8RWeKkCprc]New Gundam theme[/url].[/SIZE]

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Am I the only one who really doesn't like Andrei? I mean I felt kinda on the edge about him from the start, but I think my rage hit an apex with his latest conversation with[spoiler] Louise, Revive and Hilling. The reasons for killing his father were almost paradoxical in the sense that he only followed military protocol when he killed his father, a thing he resented when his father did it about his mother. Not to mention his still failing attempts to win over Louise.[/spoiler] Man did that make me want to punch him in the face.

Also, lol @ Anew and Lyle, good show.

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]
[b][Edit][/b] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8RWeKkCprc]New Gundam theme[/url].[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I'm calling the next member to be the Black Ranger[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Am I the only one who really doesn't like Andrei? I mean I felt kinda on the edge about him from the start, but I think my rage hit an apex with his latest conversation with[spoiler] Louise, Revive and Hilling. The reasons for killing his father were almost paradoxical in the sense that he only followed military protocol when he killed his father, a thing he resented when his father did it about his mother. Not to mention his still failing attempts to win over Louise.[/spoiler] Man did that make me want to punch him in the face.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I actually completely agree [spoiler]I didn't like Andrei right from the start out of the fact normally when a never before seen child is introduced when the parent is bonding with another character of his child's age it generally ends badly for the parent.[/spoiler] Of course then [spoiler]Andrei pissed and moaned that his father should've done an Anakin Skywalker and risked the mission for the sake of his wife instead of following his orders to place the good of dozens or perhaps even hundreds of vital civilians scientists for the sake of one soldier.[/spoiler]

The hypocrisy he gives (although I don't necessarily believe he truly feels this way) to [spoiler]the two Innovators about being a good soldier and putting personal feeling side for killing his father[/spoiler] was pretty lousy too. It did add slightly to the drama though of [spoiler]Louise considering the idea of killing Saji, of course as I said the latter seems to have finally grown a pair leading me to believe he'll have to pilot the 00-Raiser after Setsuna faints/is rendered incapacitated from the faux-GN particle poisoning.[/spoiler]

God damn it, someone just get Jeremiah Gottwald in the 00-Raiser with Kamina and this series would be over in one episode with ultimate victory for Celestial Being's side.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]*Points to his post which mentioned 00bama is mentioned first*

Damn spoiler tags.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

lol, yeah, I saw that after I caught up in [b]Gundam 00[/b] and went back to read all the spoilery posts.

Anyway, now that I am caught up, I can join in on the weekly discussion! Yay! [spoiler]I am happy to hear Kati has (presumably) gone AWOL from A-Laws. She's been my favorite of the women since she first appeared, so huzzah. Don't know about her joining Celestial Being, though; guess we'll have to see to what extent her view of Sumeragi was colored by what side each was on.[/spoiler]

I still don't like Saji, but it is nice to see him actually standing up for himself and fighting for what's important to him. I [i]really[/i] hope [spoiler]Louise doesn't end up killing him, more for her sake than his. Poor girl has gone through enough in her life. (It's kind of amazing what a turnaround her character has made. Sooooooooo annoying through most of season one, and now she's awesome. Jeez.) Andrei can go die, though. What a ****ing tool.[/spoiler]

Also, [spoiler]lol @ all the subterfuge against Ribbons. I hate the little bastard, so I am quite enjoying Regenne and Wang Liu Mei defying his plans (even though I am sure he has more aces up his sleeve).[/spoiler]

EDIT: Oh yeah, I LOLed hard at the end when everyone was, like, naming off people that are important to them, and then Tieria is all, "Veda" and Setsuna says, "Gundam." Man, that is hysterical. Doubt it is meant to be funny, but still.

[SIZE=1]Well another week, another shiteload of twists to leave 00 fans scratching their collective heads and wondering when exactly things are going to simplify up and the good guys go and kick the bad guys *****. (The number of people who support the Federation out there in interwebzland is rather scary, fascism and secret police FTW apparently)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Highlights from this week's episode include:[/SIZE]
[LIST]
[*][SIZE=1][spoiler]Saji grew balls! Yes my favourite character in the second season (Lyle just hasn't got Neil's awesomeness for me yet) apparently is willing to fight for Celestial Being now. Sure he said he's only willing to fight his own battles (i.e. continue Operation Get-Back-Louise) but that's a big step up from where he's been in just looking for her, and I get the feeling he's going to be open about agreeing with CB's intentions before too long as well.[/spoiler][/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Soma is still back [spoiler]but apparently being exposed to 00 Gundam's Trans-Am Aura is enough to trigger the return of the merged personality for Allelujiah which is probably going to make that relationship even stranger.[/spoiler][/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Ribbons [spoiler]screws the CB's plans up again. You'd think they'd know better than to try to interrogate and capture one alone knowing their all linked (although perhaps they don't know this, Tieria always seemed a bit thick).[/spoiler][/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1][spoiler]Gun shot of doom at the episode's end. I personally reckon it's Lyle having to shoot the woman he professed his love for only an episode before. Horray for Gundam 00 continually driving home the belief that you cannot have true love if you fight for the benefit of the world.[/spoiler][/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Marina is [spoiler]still alive. God damn it I hate this woman. She's too like every other Gundam heroine who believes in non-violence while allowing her boyfriend to go murder mooks by the million in the name of her better world through words alone. Sure she'll probably live through to the end and succeed 00bama but when so many better characters have died and she's still here I can't muster any liking for her.[/spoiler][/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=1]Finally, and most importantly [spoiler]Wang Liu Mei is finally dead (Horray!!) but so is her kick-*** brother Hong Long (Not nearly enough development for the silent kick-*** bodyguard, I demand Orenji-fication of him) both killed by Ribbons through Nina Trinity (Why, oh why is this ***** not killed ? Seriously she's as nuts as Ali and not nearly as cool. Jihad-sama will hopefully finish the job off later.)[/spoiler][/SIZE][/LIST][SIZE=1]Overall not a bad episode, looking forward to next week.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1][spoiler]Saji grew balls! Yes my favourite character in the second season (Lyle just hasn't got Neil's awesomeness for me yet) apparently is willing to fight for Celestial Being now. Sure he said he's only willing to fight his own battles (i.e. continue Operation Get-Back-Louise) but that's a big step up from where he's been in just looking for her, and I get the feeling he's going to be open about agreeing with CB's intentions before too long as well.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/quote]

Yes, FINALLY. I've disliked him since the beginning, but maybe now he can be someone I can get behind. As long as it leads to a happy ending for Louise, then I'm good.

[quote][SIZE=1]Ribbons [spoiler]screws the CB's plans up again. You'd think they'd know better than to try to interrogate and capture one alone knowing their all linked (although perhaps they don't know this, Tieria always seemed a bit thick).[/spoiler][/SIZE][/quote]

ARGH, I was [i]really[/i] hoping [spoiler]Anew wouldn't go into Innovator mode[/spoiler], but I guess that is too much to hope for. Damn it. (Although it is ambiguous whether [spoiler]Anew is acting of her own free will right now.[/spoiler]) It appeared as if everything was falling apart, but I guess my extreme hatred of Ribbons wouldn't let me see that he actually has things under control. (For now.)

[quote][SIZE=1]Finally, and most importantly [spoiler]Wang Liu Mei is finally dead (Horray!!) but so is her kick-*** brother Hong Long (Not nearly enough development for the silent kick-*** bodyguard, I demand Orenji-fication of him) both killed by Ribbons through Nina Trinity (Why, oh why is this ***** not killed ? Seriously she's as nuts as Ali and not nearly as cool. Jihad-sama will hopefully finish the job off later.)[/spoiler][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Agreed about [spoiler]Hong Long. I'll be so pissed if he's dead. Guy gets to kick *** with Lockon "Neil" Stratos one time and that's it. WTF. Wang Liu Mei ... I'm intrigued about the mystery behind her, but as for the woman herself, I'm not exactly fond of her. Nena Trinity I friggin' hate more though. Ugh. Watching her fly around and spread her GN particles like in last season just bugged the hell out of me. DIE PLZ.[/spoiler]

Funniest moment of the episode: Andrei getting swatted away when Setsuna launched into Trans-Am mode. Fantastic.

[quote name='Shinmaru']Funniest moment of the episode: Andrei getting swatted away when Setsuna launched into Trans-Am mode. Fantastic.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Agreed. Given his [spoiler]attachment to Louise, and somewhat prophetic sounding "I will do what you cannot" (which I take to mean kill Saji) then I get the feeling he and Saji are going to face off at some point in the future. Here's Crossroad can rocket up the character favourite ladders of most people by killing that patricidal ***. [/spoiler][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"] Yeah guys [spoiler]I'm pretty sure that Hong Long and Lie Mei are dead for good. A lot of spoilers say that the crew of the ptolemy do still get the information on the location of Veda (although its just a location, no descriptions about it or anything) from another source, probably Regene for some retribution after that RIBBONS SLAP. Besides, haven't we learned that Nena can't kill anything properly without it being completely defenseless? [/spoiler]

And I can't wait for [URL="http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8333/matsurofullyq1.jpg"][U]this[/U][/URL] [URL="http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2473/bushidodaposeue1.jpg"][U]beast[/U][/URL] to be unleashed in full force.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]
And I can't wait for [URL="http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8333/matsurofullyq1.jpg"][U]this[/U][/URL] [URL="http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2473/bushidodaposeue1.jpg"][U]beast[/U][/URL] to be unleashed in full force.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]You know I'm really hoping that Ali and Graham face off at some point in the series. Sure it'd have to be a completely contrived reason, like maybe Bushido drops in on one of Ali's fights with Setsuna and decides he is the only one entitled to kill the lad. Either way a gloves-off, no-holds-bars fight between the two premier pilots of the Gundam 00 universe would be awesome. Hell even through in Coleslaw as the ref or something, he's proven a Gundam can't kill him.[/SIZE]

So, yeah, more evidence that Ribbons is a total bastard. Also more evidence that he has a serious beef with emotions of any sort. [spoiler]Anew was all ready to go, "Eh, screw the Innovators" and throw herself into Lyle's arms before Ribbons went, "lolno" and decided to become the Puppetmaster. He throws out his spiel about how the Absolutes despise being treated like humans, but deep down I think he also knows human emotion is a threat to his plan. He can manipulate it, but he cannot completely control it. However, he [i]can[/i] use it to damage his enemies, which he did by pitting Anew against Lockon. Ribbons didn't expect Setsuna to kick some *** (wonder what happened to the other Innovators?), but that skirmish is at least partly a Ribbons victory for now, considering how much it affected Lockon.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]But this episode does not bode particularly well for the eventual Louise/Saji showdown -- I'm still holding out for a happy ending on that front, but it will be considerably more difficult now since Louise is morphing into an Innovator. Speaking of Innovator morphing, I like that Anew's attitude toward Soma hinted that the Super Soldiers are like failed Innovator experiments. Perhaps they were the first step to the Innovators learning how to completely change humans into Innovators.[/spoiler]

EDIT: Also, I cannot believe we're entering the stretch run of the show. It just doesn't [i]feel[/i] as if it's going to end, you know?

[quote name='Shinmaru']EDIT: Also, I cannot believe we're entering the stretch run of the show. It just doesn't [i]feel[/i] as if it's going to end, you know?[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
Has it been confirmed the second season is the final one ? Given they're already at 20 the idea they can wrap up the entire plot in the last six episodes seems a bit of a stretch to me. Although that said there's not exactly been a strong plot running through the second season (as least compared to Code Geass, and note I said strong, not good) so I suppose we could get some sort of plausible ending, although it would seem to favour the bad guys winning.

Bah going to have to find yet another series to make up my anime week after this.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]
Has it been confirmed the second season is the final one ? Given they're already at 20 the idea they can wrap up the entire plot in the last six episodes seems a bit of a stretch to me. Although that said there's not exactly been a strong plot running through the second season (as least compared to Code Geass, and note I said strong, not good) so I suppose we could get some sort of plausible ending, although it would seem to favour the bad guys winning.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

That is an interesting point, actually. A friend of mine said to me that he hoped [b]Gundam 00[/b] wouldn't "pull a [b]Gundam SEED[/b]" (i.e. produce another 50 episodes out of nowhere). Five episodes [i]might[/i] be enough to reasonably wrap up the story, but if it does not take major steps forward in the next episode, then I will be a bit concerned. (Although I have no real problems with the quality of this batch of episodes, because it has been quite good -- I'd say only [b]Clannad ~After Story~[/b] and maybe [b]Toradora![/b] have been better since the fall season began.)

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Shinmaru']That is an interesting point, actually. A friend of mine said to me that he hoped [b]Gundam 00[/b] wouldn't "pull a [b]Gundam SEED[/b]" (i.e. produce another 50 episodes out of nowhere).[/QUOTE]

Well originally the two seasons were supposed to be attached together and just use a time skip, kinda like what happened when[spoiler]the orbital elevator collapsed[/spoiler]. It just got interrupted right in the middle because of Code Geass since everybody loves Code Geass.

Weren't you guys wondering why they were no stereotypical upgrade Gundamoo in S1?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]