OtakuBoards

Funtime Thread of Humor and Mirth (and Junk.)

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="Indigo"]Gods, I'm on spring break and watching silly videos that make me laugh so much seems almost criminal, especially this one. I blame Des for this by the way, since he got me started on them, heh.

[YOUTUBE="Lucky Star Caramelldansen"]Dic_TIFv6mg[/YOUTUBE][/COLOR]

Stuff that happens when you type "parody" into the youtube search bar. (because most of the "funny" and "humor" vids aren't.)

[YOUTUBE="Macbook Air: It fits in a Manilla Envelope!"]Z0ERgZ9dztk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Wii Fit: A Little White thing You Stand on!"]_iYBmAVuBns[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Pokemon Parody"]YOMmdfd0SW4[/YOUTUBE]
(Can of Nothing does a lot of this kind of thing. It's pretty funny. I'll post more later.)

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Gods, I'm on spring break and watching silly videos that make me laugh so much seems almost criminal, especially this one. I blame Des for this by the way, since he got me started on them, heh.

[YOUTUBE="Lucky Star Caramelldansen"]Dic_TIFv6mg[/YOUTUBE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]I need to borrow Aceburner's avatar for that video. I mean.. Oh hell, that's addicting as all get out. Konata is hilarious. XP

Man, there's a lot of these type of videos...

[YOUTUBE="S.O.S. Brigade Caramelldansen"]UC-n0F_y2LE[/YOUTUBE]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']I need to borrow Aceburner's avatar for that video. I mean.. Oh hell, that's addicting as all get out. Konata is hilarious. XP [/QUOTE]o_O Addicting is right. Hehe.

And while I'm here, I ran across this the other day. Take about being stupid! XP[/FONT][/COLOR]

[YOUTUBE="Stupid Fighting Cats"]TNnWghN3GQ4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Akatsuki MIB"]V_bvj3nRug0[/YOUTUBE]

[SIZE="1"]Darren, I swear, if it's the last thing I ever do, you will die for posting that Hamster Dance clip...I think I lost about 15/20 IQ points just watching it once. ¬_¬[/SIZE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Oh that Lucky Star Video... How could you Crystia? XP That's so... XD

Anyway, here's my contribution, I'm going to skip the one that has Gavin wanting to kill Rach. Losing IQ points once was more than enough. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[YOUTUBE="Bill Clinton Voodoo doll"]JahdnOQ9XCA[/YOUTUBE]

[SIZE="1"]Two from SarcasticGamer.com

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Wii Fit Parody"]_iYBmAVuBns[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Microsoft Surface Parody"]CZrr7AZ9nCY[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[I]"It's not an iPhone, it's a big *** table, take that Apple."[/I]

Great line.[/SIZE]

Here's some different type of videos - skits, to be specific. These are from an old one-time comedy show, [I]Never Mind the Horrocks[/I], starring the incredibly talented Jane Horrocks (from the movie "Little Voice" and the tv-show "Absolutely Fabulous"). I saw the show only once when it aired here in the mid 90's, but I still remember that I literally roflmao'ed then. XD

So it was really pleasant to discover at least these skits from the show in YouTube last week.

[youtube]7fpOvv2VFJY[/youtube]
[youtube]feLa4e0ihOE[/youtube]
[youtube]Lfv7hjEErgU[/youtube]

Enjoy and roflyao!

[COLOR=#503F86]One of my favourite YouTube videos is a part of a stand-up routine by Eddie Izzard, a British comedian, animated to Lego. There are quite a few, heh.

Contains strong language.

[youtube="Eddie Izzard- Death Star Canteen"]Sv5iEK-IEzw[/youtube]

And one more.[/COLOR]

[youtube="Eddie Izzard- Cake or Death"]rZVjKlBCvhg[/youtube]

I will post a picture of my finger, after I accidently cut it on some scrap metal(LOL, MEGATOKYO)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/Edyuu/scan0002-6.jpg[/IMG]

AND CASEY AND FRIENDS.

[YOUTUBE="Casey and Friends"]K5UfIRmkv28[/YOUTUBE]

[quote name='Aceburner']

[YOUTUBE="How to Escape a Rick Roll"]hW16Jh6_ymI[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

....... ****, YOU GOT ME. :o
[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]I merged your posts. Next time you wish to add something just use the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post instead of double posting. Thanks. ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]A bit more stand-up.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Kid's Cartoons - Dave Chappelle "]aUmYGLIubho[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]First saw this as part of AMV Comedians, I nearly choked laughing.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Braveheart in 5 Seconds"]DgukYsAF5TI[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]It would have to be the mad Irishman who laughs at the end, wouldn't it. ^_^;[/SIZE]

[quote name='Aceburner']If we're doing stand-up stuff now, here's a classic (some language)

[YOUTUBE="Jeff Dunham and Achmed the Dead Terrorist"]ouDRDzqTu0M[/YOUTUBE]
(And he's making fun of Terrorists, not Muslims. It's not racist.)[/QUOTE]

I KEEEEEEEL YOU!!!

That never gets old. Here are the rejected commercials. My anis is bleeding....YAAAAAAAAY, ahem, yeah.

[YOUTUBE="Rejected Commercials"]rquKFYAuCSs[/YOUTUBE]

Here is a local favorite from Spokane, WA. These two used to go to Gonzaga University. Graduated now though.

[YOUTUBE="The Good Word"]wN4NzjI0Dyc[/YOUTUBE]

[quote name='Japan_86']

That never gets old. Here are the rejected commercials. My anis is bleeding....YAAAAAAAAY, ahem, yeah.

[YOUTUBE="Rejected Commercials"]rquKFYAuCSs[/YOUTUBE]
[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Verdana"]Don Hertzfeldt is a genius. The ending chaos scene had some of the greatest effects I've seen in any animation. Yeah, but his left handed stuff is pretty meh. A classic vid though
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Well, while we're all held completely in the thrall of Caramelldansen, let me just [I]trump Aceburner[/I] with actual dancing.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Brawl Dancing"]cToefy2-6uE[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

High-speed Sonic deserves a half a lol.

(Jays, but that terrible cut in the song is getting [I]so[/I] old. Just play the whole durn thing and edit the visual over the verses too, how 'bout?)[/FONT]

[YOUTUBE="Nice slam dunk"]ESPcC6G30kA[/YOUTUBE]

These kinds of people crack me up, jsut sit there, then watch ,then run, then get help

ALSO

[YOUTUBE="Saw 4 trailer"]untLNKKgtZM[/YOUTUBE]

These kinds of things are funny too :animesmil

[SIZE="1"]Allamorph, whatever about losing 15/20 IQ points because of Rach's video, I think you probably killed my brain with that last one... In fact, I'm not even sure how I'm forming coherent speech at this point...

Just got a bunch of Ameriquest ads in an email, funny stuff.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Ameriquest Cat"]xaKpm7YwLY8[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube="Ameriquest Doctor"]E19vhkBi1iY[/youtube][/CENTER]

One more, not Ameriquest this time.

[CENTER][youtube= "Advent Children Captain Planet"]kLKFW6YRGuE[/youtube][/CENTER]

Oh what the hell, one more.

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Final Falcon Punch"]1oFJ87G85-E[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]