OtakuBoards

Energy Drinks

Akieen Cloud

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I like [url=http://www.virtualfreshair.com/Ghetto%20cup%20holder/pics/bawls.jpg][b]Bawls. [/b][/url]

Actually I think my favourite energy drinks are Red Bull and Amp. Both smell and taste great. I hate Rock Stars and Monsters are just way too strong for me. Amp is actually made by Mountain Dew so it tastes very similar, which is nice.

[quote name='COLOUR HER EVIL']I like redbull, but only by association, because I adore JAGERBOMBS.[/quote]
Yeah[i]!![/i] Jägerbombs are amazing. My friends and I all chipped in a bunch of cash and bought a case of Red Bull and 2 bottles of Jägermeister. It's lasted us so long and since we all paid together (there was like 4 or 5 of us) it didn't actually cost that much. Unlimited Jäger Bombs!

[b]How to make a Jäger Bomb:[/b] For the small amount of you that like to party.
Ingredients: Red Bull and Jägermeister
Steps: Pour Jägermeister into a shot glass. Fill a big glass cup a little over half full with Red Bull. Drop the shot glass of Jägermeister into the Red Bull and drink! I strongly suggest not to have too many because mixing Red Bull and alcohol can be deadly if you have enough.

[center][img]http://images.sodahead.com/images/polls/0/0/0/0/0/2/5/4/4/polls_jagerbomb_answer_4_medium.jpeg[/img][/center][/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1][b]EDIT:[/b] Yeah, I wrote and posted this before seeing Raiha's post before mine which basically says the same thing. I think this just goes to show how amazing Jäger Bombs (also known as Jäger Bulls) are.[/size]

[SIZE="1"]Well, if soft-drinks and teas don't count, then I'm definitely not classed as an energy drink drinker, however if they are, then I'd probably want to join my local addicts support-group.

For my caffeine boosts, usually I'll have a mug or two of tea, or a bottle of coke, because I simply can't stand the taste of Red Bull, which is the most common energy drink over here. If I'm just thirsty, water or fruit-juices (particularly apple & blackcurrant or grape juice) suffice nicely.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#004a6f"]My brother loves energy drinks, though my mom gets him in trouble when he buys them because they're bad for the heart.

He let me have a sip of an energy drink once, I think it might have been redbull, but I'm not sure. It wasn't too bad in my opinion. It sort of tasted like minute maid's orange guava juice (frozen concentrate), but minus the texture.[/COLOR]

[quote name='8bit'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][center][img]http://images.sodahead.com/images/polls/0/0/0/0/0/2/5/4/4/polls_jagerbomb_answer_4_medium.jpeg[/img][/center][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=Arial][url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M][b]Jäger Bombs
Jäger Bombs
F**kin Jäger Bombs[/b][/url]

I f**kin shower in that sh**[/font]

[quote name='Retribution'][font=Arial][url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M][b]Jäger Bombs
Jäger Bombs
F**kin Jäger Bombs[/b][/url]

I f**kin shower in that sh**[/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Garamond"]thank you.

(f**kin' skanks)

haha.
I dunnoo, it's always SUPER expensive at the bars here, but now that I know this (Oh how wise I've gotten in the one month since I've turned 18 ;D), I predrink so I don't spend all my $$$ on just a few drinks. (I also recommend vodka slimes to anyone who likes a tasty alcoholic beverage, and isn't a fan of any sort of shot)

We bought a case of redbull and I think it was a 2-6 of jager, and the jager alone was like $27 or more, I think. Annnd our provincial government wants to put a cap on cheap drinks! Nooo! And, I only have about 4 more shots left of that 2-6. D:[/FONT]

Actually...I'm starting to not drink sodas so much anymore. I've found that I really hate water but I [I]love[/I] to drink [I]a lot[/I] of milk! It's creamy, delicious, and soft on my tongue...and I'm talkin' about [I]whole[/I] milk! None of that skim, soy, 2%, 1%, or fat free crap! I'm gonna go get some milk now...MMMmmmm...milk...heh heh...moo. Heh.

I'm more of a soda person, instead of drinking energy drinks all the time.
However, I've had my share of them. Bawls is probably the one I've had the most, because a friend of mine used to buy them all the time. Haven't had any in a couple years though.

I've had Amp Mountain Dew a few times, as well as Rock Star.

There's also a Rock Star energy drink thats a Coffee-based one, and I've had that a couple times before at work.. because it get's tiring. x__x;

But all those I just mentioned, were over a period of the last 5 years.. so I don't drink them too often, at all. None of them are good for you, so I try to only drink them occasionally.

I've also tried Monster, but... pixie stix and water. Oh my god.. ==; Ugh.

My favorite was the Rock Star mocha drink, and it's not even a normal energy drink. xD;

• 2 weeks later...