Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kitchen Sink

Caption Contest ^.^

151 posts in this topic

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]"I predict future backaches!"[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright everyone I spoke with Knuckles and he has spoken Gavin your the winner and the runner up is Aceburner! So here we go again![/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]I won ? Didn't think my caption was that funny.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.thetennischannel.com/community/balllface_caption.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Should get a few good captions out of this hopefully.[/SIZE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A little [I]Clueless[/I] humor, haha[/FONT]:

[SIZE="1"][B]"My plastic surgeon said I shouldn't engage in any activities where balls fly at my face."[/B]

[B]"There goes your social life."[/B][/SIZE]

" I had always Wondered why the Tennis ball kept' getting bigger and bigger, then it hit me!

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="1"]Oh it'll be okay ma'am, I assure you it won't hurt a bit. I should know, I take balls to the face all the time![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Haku877']" I had always Wondered why the Tennis ball kept' getting bigger and bigger, then it hit me![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Winner.

Omega comes in second.[/SIZE]

Score 1! I Good thing I checked cause I've been at Band Camp all week. and got back a few minutes ago.

[IMG]http://www.parade.com/export/sites/default/contests/cartoons/images/caption-contest-photo.jpg[/IMG]

I thought something might be funny about this =P

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]"So exactly how do you keep your tights from riding up? I know it's a pain in the butt for me."[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"You know, you kinda suck, man. I mean sure, my worst enemy is a sadist clown, but I mean come on! You actually have superpowers and the biggest thing your worst enemy can throw at you is his money."[/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.parade.com/export/sites/default/contests/cartoons/images/caption-contest-photo.jpg[/IMG]

[color=#9933ff]Hmm... let's see if I can think of something good....

You know if you drink enough you start to forget that you're wearing your underpants on the outside.
[/color]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Batman:[/B] Your chin is too big.
[B]Superman:[/B] Your mask looks funny.
[B]Both:[/B]...
[B]Batman:[/B] Another drink?
[B]Superman:[/B] You read my mind.[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]After their fifth drunken attempt, Superman still doesn't get the pencil magic trick from [I]The Dark Knight[/I].[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Alright, let's try this.

[CENTER][IMG]http://asapblogs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/04/caption.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][SIZE=1]"I'm H to the C, and this is how I roll, you got beef with me, kiss my A double S-Hooooole!"[/SIZE][/B]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]A jealous Clinton pretends to crush Barack Obama's head between her thumb and forefinger. Needless to say, the leak of this picture officially ended her bid for running mate.[/FONT]

[B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]"Yes, as his interns have told me, despite being good in bed, he's smaller than my ego." [/COLOR][/B]

And now for my presidential speech
*sings* "What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!"
*bobs head to soda commerical*.

"People of America, I swear to you. My Opponents I.Q's are about equal to the space between my fingers!!!!"