OtakuBoards

What's your style of clothing?

Lunar

[quote name='Europa'][COLOR="Blue"]................................................wow. Do you ever wear bright colors? Like maybe green or orange or sky blue? I really don't understand why people wear baggy jeans. I mean, what if a dog chases you and you trip over your pants? I sometimes wear kinda baggy jeans, I guess. Only army ones. When i was 12 I had an obsession with army clothes. I do have the jeans in which the bottoms are so long that you end up stepping on them, therefore making the ends of them look bad but in a cool way. I love those jeans.:animesmil[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Lol thats how my pants usually are, and I have been chased by a dog and tripped lol XD I dont like bright colors but my jenes that are blue are more of a sky blue I find they go good with black. The chains on my tripps can get a nerve racking as well they make me sound like im an escaped convict, one thing my friends used to say when I arrived at school was "Have a fun get away?". I like army style clothes too, if your talking camo, I wear urban camo you know white and grey once in a while.
I remember one day my teacher asked me to come into school in comlete white shed give me 10 bucks. I did and she didnt have the money XD

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]

Despite my haircut and lack of piercings, I dress like the stereotypical hardcore/metalcore guy. Medium-tight band t-shirts, usually black or very colorful. I own a pair of skinny jeans that loosened up on me much to my suprise, so now I must buy another pair (very comfortable). I also wear alot of athletic shorts (particularly my band shorts, A Day To Remember and Devil Wears Prada). Dark hoodies and band hoodies. My favorite shoes are my Adidas Sambas, my skull-bandana red slip-on Vans, and my Nike Dunks and SBs. Sometimes I wear a nice button up flannel.

I like to match.[/size]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Cargo pants and a t-shirt, mainly. I have a bucket hat to throw on when I'm feeling fashionable or it's particularly sunny and a grey denim-ish jacket for cold or rainy weather.

I'm thinking I want to upgrade to a bomber jacket some day. They're kind of expensive, but a good bomber jacket is probably the only article of clothing I'd ever spend upwards of 100 dollars for.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
I'm thinking I want to upgrade to a bomber jacket some day. They're kind of expensive, but a good bomber jacket is probably the only article of clothing I'd ever spend upwards of 100 dollars for.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

But of course! Bomber jackets are worth every penny if you manage to find one!

I really would like to try wearing cargo pants some day, but my mom seems to have this idea that cargo pants are a boy only clothing item. Same with camouflage shorts. And hiking boots.

I tend to wear lots of collared shirts. I just think they make me look good; nice, sharp and clean. And with those shirts I'll wear either good ol' blue jeans or black slacks. But unfortunately, with the weather getting warmer, most of my collared shirts are becoming far too warm to use (they're mostly fall and winter material, you see).

[color=deeppink]Jeans and a t-shirt. This only changes in winter, where I rock some long-sleeved shirts sometimes.

When I go buy my clothes, I hapharzardly grab whatever jeans are closest to me (and are in my size), keep the ones that fit comfortably, and buy whatever shirt that makes me smile.

I have a lot of black clothing. This was not intentional.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Anything that feels comfortable and suits the weather.
Usually if its sunny and warm outside, I'll wear a tanktop and knee-length shorts. If its cold, a jacket and jeans, or sweatpants. [/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]