OtakuBoards

What's your theme song?

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=#9933ff] I've decided that I want a theme song so fearsome other theme songs would pee themselves from sheer terror. Sadly the only one I could find and share with everyone on chat a few nights ago was Walk Like an Egyption by the Bangles (at least it wasn't Canadian Idiot!). It doesn't incite fear, just random eighties dancing. So maybe I'm not ready for a theme song yet. But that doesn't stop me from asking what everyone else's theme song is or should be and why. Who knows maybe in a few days I can get my own theme song- I know that after a week of dodging agressive old people I might earn one.

Hey a girl can dream right?[/color]

[COLOR="Indigo"]My theme song is called
Good God by Carl Craig. I highly doubt anyone's ever heard of it, though. It's electronica music. It has a lot of bass and it's awesome like me, need i say more? By the way, don't ask why the guy's brushing his teeth, listen to the music, 'kay?:catgirl:[youtube=Good God]hzdWTDUS14E[/youtube][/COLOR]

Guest Crimson Spider
My theme song changes with the times. Right now, my theme song would most appropriately be Whole Lotta Nothin' by Clawfinger. My life has hit a point in which am simply just existing. I have a lot of things I could do, and a lot of things that I want to do, but it is like I can't at the moment. I am just hanging in, waiting for change, waiting for that opportunity to knock on my door.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]In real life I tend to use Jumpin' Jack Flash by the Rolling Stones. I like the song and the lyrics are fun. Currently, my online persona uses this little number:

[YOUTUBE="Gurren Loituma"]j0IYZyTwAz4[/YOUTUBE]

Partly because it's hilarious, partly because it's a bunch of sound bytes from my favorite anime ever, and partly because it syncs up perfectly with the avatar I use at TheO.[/FONT]

My theme song would be either Gothic Girl by The 69 Eyes or B Movie Scream Queen by the Murderdolls. I like the goth metal/rock songs. Lyrics wise it matches my the was I dress and my personality.
[youtube=Gothic Girl]Ukv212HjVYY[/youtube]
[youtube=B-Movie Scream Queen]X2IcRUoWtMk[/youtube]

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Rev Theory- Voices. Sure its a wrestler's entrance music, but I don't see why we can't share.[/QUOTE]
You hear voices in your head. They comfort you. They Understand.

Uh...

Anyways; Mine is definetly something like The Science of Selling Yourself Short by Less Than Jake or possibly Heiwa by Rize.

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Can't decide. One of these:
"Don't Worry Be Happy" by: Bob Marley
"Three Little Birds" by: Bob Marley
"From Now On" by: Supertramp

People have told me that these songs suit me though:
"Diary of Jane" by: Breaking Benjamin
"Re: Your Brains" by: Jonathan Coulton[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 4 weeks later...
I have 4 theme songs, one of which my friends told me I was...
(that sentence doesnt make much sense)

1. For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic (Paramore) -recommended song
2. Numb (Linkin Park) -love the lyrics
3. All These Things I Hate (Bullet For My Valentine) -once again, good lyrics
4. I Caught Myself (Paramore) -meaningful lyrics, to me.

Yeah, some of the songs are depressing, but hey,
I can be, too.

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Rev Theory- Voices. Sure its a wrestler's entrance music, but I don't see why we can't share.[/QUOTE]

That's a good choice, but I'd have to say:
[YOUTUBE="When the Levee Breaks"]9boJa3x7iUY&hl=en&fs=1[/YOUTUBE]

for the sheer power emphasized by the drum and the slow tempo. It makes one wonder what life would be like if it was lived entirely in slow motion.

Edit: Sorry for royally screwing the page with my previous YouTube tag.

[size=1][color=indigo]Hm, I don't really know for sure. I guess my theme song would change very frequently, depending on the day and all....right now, today, my theme song would have to be "Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja" by the Lostprophets. I just feel kick-***, and that song definitely has that beat :)[/size][/color]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]When we're talking a theme song I imagine something really catchy and over the top in all the best ways. I would think I'd hear my theme song once a day, when I wake up. Kind of like the beginning of my episode, lol.

I'm going with [b]YYZ[/b] by [B]Rush[/B] mainly for its variety but also because it has no vocals. Take a listen if you like.

[center][YOUTUBE="YYZ"]lOGcOYhBKho[/YOUTUBE][/font][/color][/center]

[quote name='Aurgelmir']Well, this is mine:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=503kXDeX8g"]-503kXDeX8g[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I think that should work better for you. Remember, the tags work like this, but with brackets.

(youtube="title of your vid")numbers after the V= (/youtube)

^_~[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=#9933cc]Boo - hmm... it seems like we have a few music tastes in common! lol. (This, and Wir Sind Helden)

Aurgelmir - I LOVE that song. I really, really do. I'm 19, and at times, it describes my life perfectly. XD And xxxHolic for the win, definitely.[/color]

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]When we're talking a theme song I imagine something really catchy and over the top in all the best ways. I would think I'd hear my theme song once a day, when I wake up. Kind of like the beginning of my episode, lol.

I'm going with [b]YYZ[/b] by [B]Rush[/B] mainly for its variety but also because it has no vocals. Take a listen if you like.

[center][YOUTUBE="YYZ"]lOGcOYhBKho[/YOUTUBE][/font][/color][/center][/QUOTE]

Great song, or [i]greatest[/i] song? I've seen it live and it kicks your ***.

My theme song is probably [b]My Hero[/b] by the Foo Fighters. Because every time I listen to this song I feel like kicking some ***.