OtakuBoards

OB Werewolf Game

Sephiroth

[COLOR="DarkRed"][I]The full moon enveloped the night, and Sephiroth, the mayor, was already in bed. However he could not sleep as he felt something creeping up on the back of his mind, something was not quite right. It was then that he was startled by heavy knocking on his door. It was 2am and he was the town mayor, no matter what time it was he had to be there for his people. As the knocking continued he quickly picked up the lantern and made his way towards the door.

Sephiroth opened the door and raised his eyebrows at the sight that awaited him, a young man completely covered in blood.

"What happened?! Where are you hurt?!" Sephiroth shouted.

The young man tried to speak, but could only muster a gurgling sound, he was clearly in a lot of pain. Sephiroth tried to rush the man to his bed, the man was now screaming in pain and foaming at the mouth, he began to spasm, it was so bad that Sephiroth could hear bones break.

Sephiroth ran towards the window to call out to the town, there was little he could do for the poor man. As Sephiroth continued shouting for help, he suddenly felt numb, he looked down to see a huge clawed hand had pierced his stomach.

Sephiroth pulled the hand out of his stomach and slowly turned around, breathing heavily, the floor soaked with his blood. He glared at his attacker.

"So.....you have come.....filthy creature" Sephiroth said

"Puny human, this town is ours" the creature snarled

Two more shadows had stepped into the room, their glowing blue eyes glaring right at the mayor.

"I see.....so there are 3 of you this time, no matter" Sephiroth said as he picked up the nearest thing he could use as a weapon, which happened to be a shoe.

Sephiroth threw the shoe at the Werewolf, it bounced off it's head harmlessly.

"You've got to be kidding me.....a shoe?" The creature laughed.

"You got any better idea's? Now finish me off already"

Sephiroth's screams of pain could be heard throughout the whole town, by the time the townsfolk arrived at the Mayor's quarters, there wasn't much of him, mostly just blood and flesh. One of the villager's inspected Sephiroth's remains closely.

"There's no doubt about it......Werewolves"
[/I]
-----------------------------------

Let the games begin!

It is now DAY CYCLE! Discuss possible suspects and post who you think should be lynched!

[U][B]Dead Players[/B][/U]

Sephiroth - Town Mayor - Death by shoe

[B][U]Remaining Players[/U][/B]

Ace
chibi-master
Darren
Drizzt Do'urden
Lrb
Mr. Blonde
Tetra of sound
Vicky

PM's have been sent out to ALL players regarding their game roles.

The game is over when either all Werewolves are dead, or Werewolves outnumber the Civilian's.

There is NO Infected Werewolf or Vigilante to accommodate the number of players.

Have fun![/COLOR]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Well I suppose that I'm going to go ahead and cast a vote for Tetra. Probably playing into my own demise, but you have to start somewhere.[/quote]

As much as I like werewolves and moonlight, I hate to say I'm not one.

That is why, for now, I shall choose a random person... Lrb!

[quote name='Tetra of sound']As much as I like werewolves and moonlight, I hate to say [B]I'm not one[/B]. [/quote]
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]But of course, that's exactly what a werewolf would say! However I'm not going to vote quite yet because I'm not 100% convinced. :shifty:[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=dimgray]But of course, that's exactly what a werewolf would say! However I'm not going to vote quite yet because[B] I'm not 100% convinced.[/B] :shifty:[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

I'm not very convincing. Ever. But then again, I'm no liar. I'm quite honest. (except at school, about my work, then.... ehehehe...:animeswea)

I might change my vote.... My mind gets so logical, it isn't even logicalany more after two minutes.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Just to reiterate as I received a few PM's regarding this

Only Werewolves can communicate with each other via PM's regarding tactics and who to kill etc, everything else must go on in this thread.

The priest must PM me every night cycle on who he/she want's to protect for the night

The undercover cop must PM me every night cycle on who he/she want's to investigate for that night

The alpha wolf must PM me every night cycle on who the werewolves have decided to kill

During the day cycle everyone basically talks in this thread on who they suspect, etc,, and who they want to lynch, or if they want to no lynch.

People can still talk here during the night cycle

It is currently the day cycle

Current vote count

No Lynch: 2
Tetra: 1
Lrb: 1

5 votes requires for lynch/no lynch

Also with casting votes, can I ask that people do so in this manner as it makes it easier for me with regards to counting votes

Example

Lynch: [B]No Lynch[/B]

Thanks, I hope this has cleared up a lot of stuff[/COLOR]

[quote name='Darren']I'll take Mr. Blonde's cue and go with "No Lynch for now"

(BTW, I'm assuming you got that from Reservoir Dogs... Thought I'd point out that I love that movie)[/QUOTE]

It's the movie that made me want to me a film maker. I'm glad you enjoy it.

So where's this undercover cop at? I expected to hear someone throw that out there right off of the bat.

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Just wanted to point out, if the civilians choose not to lynch anyone they're giving the werewolves a free ride. And unless whoever the priest is protects the right person we're just going to lose somebody.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]While I agree with that statement, we don't really have many clues to go by on who exactly the werewolves are. It seems a bit of a stretch to start lynching just yet, especially since if we get the wrong person, which the odds are in favor of, that's just one less human to keep the status quo balanced at the end of the day. and then the creatures of the night strike and take out another.[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Oh, aren't we all so noble? Ensuring the death of one of us. >_> Well, if we're going to go ahead and throw away a vote like that I might as well ensure my own safety for the sake of you guys. I am the [B]Undercover Cop[/B]. If you are [B]the Priest[/B], you [b][i]must[/i][/b] keep me healed while I figure out exactly who the Werewolves are.

Now that the Werewolves know I am the Undercover Cop I am very vulnerable!! Please keep me healed tonight.

/prays :animedepr

Oh, and
Lynch: [b]No Lynch[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Oh, aren't we all so noble? Ensuring the death of one of us. >_> Well, if we're going to go ahead and throw away a vote like that I might as well ensure my own safety for the sake of you guys. I am the [B]Undercover Cop[/B]. If you are [B]the Priest[/B], you [b][i]must[/i][/b] keep me healed while I figure out exactly who the Werewolves are.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Lynch: [B]Lrb[/B]

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/Obviousavatar.png[/IMG][/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Lynch: [B]Lrb[/B]

[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/Obviousavatar.png[/IMG][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I hope you're a werewolf because otherwise you're making a big mistake. :/[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Oh, I guess it wouldn't have mattered, haha. :animeblus

Okay, so during this Night Cycle I'm going to check one of you guys to see if yer unholy. [SIZE="5"][B]Reminding the priest! Please heal me tonight to keep your cop alive[I]!![/I][/B][/SIZE]

Gah. I want to change my title to Detective. That's a lot cooler. Besides I'm not really "undercover" anymore. :/[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][I]It was a day of much discussion, but when it came down to it there just wasn't enough evidence to go on. They had lost their beloved mayor and they wanted retribution, retribution which had to wait for at least another day.

Most of the civilians decided to not lynch anyone tonight, and it was decided it was best to just wait and see what happens.

Darkness fell upon the town, the full moon was out.

All the townsfolk quickly rushed back into their houses, it was quite obvious what was going to happen.

One of them was going to die tonight[/I]

-------------------------------------------

It is now NIGHT cycle!

The day cycle ended with a [B]No Lynch[/B]

Can all respective people with special roles please send me a PM regarding their action ASAP.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][I]It was late night, and [B]Drizzt Do'urden[/B] had to go to the toilet and seeing as there was no toilet in the house, it would mean venturing outside into the outhouse.

[B]Drizzt Do'urden[/B] looked outside to see if the coast was clear, it was quiet and there wasn't a soul anywhere. With that [B]Drizzt Do'urden[/B] bolted out the door and into the outhouse. While inside, something could be heard, it sounded like it was coming from the top of the outhouse.

"Is that.....growling?"

No sooner had he said that, that the creatures began destroying the outhouse, [B]Drizzt Do'urden[/B] screamed for help for only a few seconds before one of the wolves went for his jugular. He was found in the early hours of the morning in a pool of his own blood.
[/I]
--------------------------------------------------------

It is now DAY cycle!

[B][U]Dead Players[/U][/B]

Sephiroth - Town Mayor - Death by shoe
Drizzt Do'urden - Civilian - Werewolf Kill

[B][U]Remaining Players[/U][/B]

Ace
chibi-master
Darren
Lrb
Mr. Blonde