OtakuBoards

OB Werewolf Game

Sephiroth

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know.... there [I]is[/I] one person who hasn't posted... Maybe they are a wolf trying to hide their words so as not to be suspected... No joke. I'm beginning to suspect Darren because of such...

Soooo....

You might want to check him out, Lrb... I also apologize for the vote against you... I was kinda... ehehehe... off. :animeswea

[B]Edit:[/B] I see it now. I must've overlooked it. Boy, I'm just too naive these days...

Lynch: [B]No Lynch
[/B]

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden'][B]Edit:[/B] Thanks for the update about the "last gasp"
That's okay, before I went I brought the strategy that hopefully worked out. I'd look into Mr. Blonde if you haven't....cough cough....done...............sooooooooooo[/QUOTE]

wow... I thought you were my boy, Drizzt... that's cold... real cold. I actually thought you were a werewolf, so I'm shocked frankly.

I want to hear what Lrb found out before I make a lynch decision

[quote name='Tetra of sound']Y'know.... there [I]is[/I] one person who hasn't posted... Maybe they are a wolf trying to hide their words so as not to be suspected... No joke. I'm beginning to suspect Darren because of such...

Soooo....

You might want to check him out, Lrb... I also apologize for the vote against you... I was kinda... ehehehe... off. :animeswea

Lynch: [B]Darren[/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Eh? Darren's posted. Not today, but he's posted.

As for my suspicions...

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Well I suppose that I'm going to go ahead and cast a vote for Tetra. Probably playing into my own demise, but you have to start somewhere.[/QUOTE]

It seems our friend may have made a dangerous enemy...

Lynch: [B]Tetra[/B][/FONT]

[size=1]To be quite honest, all the fingers point to Tetra, at least logic does. But my instinct say someone else... and I won't say who. Simply because I don't have enough evidence to go on a gut instinct right now - not until things really start to get tough.

Therefore, by not saying [i]who[/i], I'll go by logic.

And that says:

Lynch: [B]Tetra[/b].[/size]

Wow, Tetra...

I was a little shocked that you had said that. I mean, how do you think we reached 8 votes in the last day cycle? Everyone had to post at least once, y'know? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm not so sure who I'm voting for just yet. I just figured I should post so I don't get any strange accusations *cough* Tetra *cough* against me...

While I do think it's a coincidence that Drizzt was the one who voted to lynch Tetra, somehow, I'm not sure. And then there's all the rest of you!!! (Not to mention that Chibi-Master hasn't posted except once and it was a simple 1-liner) IDK, but I'll be back soon enough with my vote.

[quote name='Darren'](Not to mention that Chibi-Master hasn't posted except once and it was a simple 1-liner)[/QUOTE]

STFU. I'm working on it. I've been debating with myself a lot...I have a gut instinct, but only a small base for it...And would someone remind me why logic says Tetra? Until then, I'm afraid I can't decide yet...

[quote name='chibi-master']And would someone remind me why logic says Tetra? Until then, I'm afraid I can't decide yet...[/QUOTE]
The logic was just that Drizzt was the only one who suspected Tetra and now Drizzt has been devoured... So perhaps the werewolves were nervous that someone was catching on, I don't know. But glad to see you've showed up to make a decent post. :D I withdraw my statement.

[quote name='Darren']The logic was just that Drizzt was the only one who suspected Tetra and now Drizzt has been devoured... So perhaps the werewolves were nervous that someone was catching on, I don't know. But glad to see you've showed up to make a decent post. :D I withdraw my statement.[/QUOTE]

Damn straight.:smirk:

Now then, that logic is quite powerful, but what if the werewolves merely did that to MAKE us think this way, hmm?! What if it was a trick to rain doom upon Tetra, who so strongly proclaimed her innocence?! But then, why would the werewolves go that far for one person?!

Lynch: Tetra

I'm...so...sorry. The evidence...it just...OHHH!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]But my instinct say someone else... and I won't say who. Simply because I don't have enough evidence to go on a gut instinct right now - not until things really start to get tough.

Therefore, by not saying [i]who[/i], I'll go by logic.

And that says:

Lynch: [B]Tetra[/b].[/size][/QUOTE]

You know, that's exactly what's been running through my mind as well. I have a hunch on two of the werewolves but it's just too risky to start pointing fingers and risk getting killed during the night.

I was actually waiting on either Tetra to give some sort of defense or Lrb and Mr. Blonde to come in with their votes or suspicions... Seeing that neither has been done, I'll stick with logic:

Lynch: [B]Tetra of sound[/B]

LYNCH: TETRA

I didn't want to point fingers until I heard what Lrb had to say. But this was my suspicion for some time, however it is obvious that some werewolves have voted for her, so either we're completely wrong, they're "throwing her to the wolves" or deception is the name of the game.

[quote name='chibi-master']Now then, that logic is quite powerful, but what if the werewolves merely did that to MAKE us think this way, hmm?! What if it was a trick to rain doom upon Tetra, who so strongly proclaimed her innocence?! But then, why would the werewolves go that far for one person?!
[/quote]

Easy, Chibs: I'm always the scapegoat, no matter where I go. How much more of a reason do you need for me to be a target?

Look, I said it once, and I'm going to say it again:

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black]I AM NOT A WEREWOLF!!!! I AM A REGULAR, FRIGGIN' CIVILIAN!!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, JUST WASTE LRB'S INVESTIGATIONS ON ME!!!!! I AM AS SERIOUS AS AN IDIOTIC SOUND KUNOICHI CAN GET!!!! (and that's pretty serious)[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

If you people want to be a bunch of idiots playing into the wolves' hands, fine by me. Vote out the one who got "Shikamaru Nara" on a Naruto quiz. Vote out the lazy and naive, yet smart one. I don't care. But when you get your butts kicked by wolves, I don't wanna hear it.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You have been warned.
Farewell.
If I could Lynch you all, I would.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[quote name='Tetra of sound']Easy, Chibs: I'm always the scapegoat, no matter where I go. How much more of a reason do you need for me to be a target?

Look, I said it once, and I'm going to say it again:

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black]I AM NOT A WEREWOLF!!!! I AM A REGULAR, FRIGGIN' CIVILIAN!!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, JUST WASTE LRB'S INVESTIGATIONS ON ME!!!!! I AM AS SERIOUS AS AN IDIOTIC SOUND KUNOICHI CAN GET!!!! (and that's pretty serious)[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

If you people want to be a bunch of idiots playing into the wolves' hands, fine by me. Vote out the one who got "Shikamaru Nara" on a Naruto quiz. Vote out the lazy and naive, yet smart one. I don't care. But when you get your butts kicked by wolves, I don't wanna hear it.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You have been warned.
Farewell.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Maybe if you would have calmed down people wouldn't be so likely to lynch you - you sound desperate =p.

And, besides, only a werewolf talks in such tongues...

...I stand by my lynch.[/size]

I'll admit, I went a little overboard in my last post.

I only acted crazy about peanut butter because I figured I could make someone laugh... i mean, it's one of the only two good things I can do... I only try to entertain because it is the only reason people in the real world bother to even go near me... I was trying to make my sadness from earlier that day go away by getting a few lols... I'm getting even more depressed....:animedepr Waaa...:animecry:

Besides, I was getting angry when I had to say for the second time that I was a civilian... I don't usually reveal something like that, but I did for my own sake (and I'll probably die in the night cycle if you spared me now)... and I don't lie... When I get that way, it means I was telling the truth to begin with...

I just don't like having to repeat myself. I am pretty smart, and they probably are "turning the civilians against one another" like was mentioned itn the sign-ups. That's better logic than what you had against me. They just want to kill two civilians in one full day cycle. I mean, I don't want you to waste another investigation on me. I'm actually wanting the civilians to win.

So I'll stop before I begin to rant on about my depression and possible other mental problems.

[CENTER][B]Wakare, Mai Miuchi
[/B][SIZE=1](it means "Farewell, my friends)[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[quote name='Tetra of sound']IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, JUST WASTE LRB'S INVESTIGATIONS ON ME!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

I would have to question your sanity, Lrb, if you waste your investigation on someone we've already voted to lynch.

I hope you're not considering this, my friend.

But I do want to add one last thing. The civilians should start looking at the votes and how they're stacking up. I'm changing my vote. And if I get killed tonight the rest of you will know I was on to something. Or they won't kill me because it would then be obvious. It's a tangled web.
Lynch: Ace

I would change my vote if it weren't for this:
[quote name='Tetra of sound'][CENTER][B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You have been warned.
Farewell.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
That's a bit personal... And to be honest, a lynch crazy civilian is just as bad as a werewolf. It doesn't really matter that you're a civilian if you're dead... And seeing that Tetra just decided to throw out a random lynch name the first day cycle and is seeming really desperate now, I'm willing to bet money that she's a werewolf in disguise as a lynch crazy civilian... I guess we're only waiting on Lrb to cast his vote... I wonder what happens if no one gets the determined majority???

[quote name='Darren']

I'm willing to bet money that she's a werewolf in disguise as a lynch crazy civilian... [/QUOTE]

You seem awful desperate yourself to get us to vote for her. Protecting your werewolf buddy there, Darren?

Truth is I think we're all equally lost at the moment. Tetra just seems a bit too crazy to be a werewolf (no offense), though I'm not ruling her out as a suspect.

Did you ever have someone accuse you of something you didn't do? Most of the time you'll react by becoming very offended that they are accusing you, maybe if she was a little more calm about her denial I would suspect her more. But honestly... who knows.

[quote name='Mr. Blonde']

Did you ever have someone accuse you of something you didn't do? Most of the time you'll react by becoming very offended that they are accusing you, maybe if she was a little more calm about her denial I would suspect her more. But honestly... who knows.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]And equally people panic when they're found out. Depends on the person.[/size]

[quote name='Mr. Blonde']You seem awful desperate yourself to get us to vote for her. Protecting your werewolf buddy there, Darren?[/QUOTE]

Desperate? Nah... In the end, I know this is just a game... Whatever strategy the werewolves are using, it seems to be working since I'm still at a loss. Like I said, I have hunches, (Tetra being one of them) but my statement about betting money really doesn't signal desperation.

In the end, people will vote how they want to. There's nothing I can do to change that and just like I'm doubting that Lrb's the "Detective," I'm doubting that Tetra is a civilian...

I mean seriously, how convenient is it for the person Lrb investigated, to be the one who was killed... I don't know, all I'm saying is that no one here is without suspicion. I'm just going with the easy vote since Tetra seems the most obvious. You said it yourself that she seems too crazy... This is true, (also, no offense) but she didn't have the option to be a werewolf or a civilian. That was all random so it's possible that she is a werewolf and just gave herself away too early.

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Yeah I wasn't going to say anything before but I'm really not convinced Tetra is a werewolf. The logic that she killed Drizzt because he suspected her is kind of flat because that could be a Wolf framing her.

I too had suspicions of Ace and his stealthy ways but didn't really want to point any fingers untill I found out more.

[b]Lynch:[/b] Ace[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I too had suspicions of Ace and his stealthy ways but didn't really want to point any fingers untill I found out more.

[b]Lynch:[/b] Ace[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah, someone not underestimating my apparent sneakiness. Though if it's all the same to everyone else, I already have something hanging from my neck. I don't need my neck hanging from something right now.

As far as I'm concerned, everyone's suspicious. Even me. Heck, this entire post could be some nefarious plot to turn all your brains inside out. I agree with Lrb's dead-end investigation being a little too convenient, plus the fact that he outed himslf so willingly. He could be anyone, scared civilian, werewolf, even the actual cop or the Priest trying to throw us off the scent. Tetra is somewhat defensive, which indicates she's either totally innocent or a panicking killer. Chibi is going with the votes, which might mean that she's just willing to keep her head and whoever else's off the chopping block. And Mr. Blond, Darren and Vicky don't seem too concerned and are just rolling with the punches. That sounds like it could be a ploy to me. Actually, I guess Drizzt is pretty safe to assume innocent, since he's dead and all.

Though I could go Johnny Cochran on y'all if I really need to defend myself. [/FONT]