OtakuBoards

OB Werewolf Game

Sephiroth

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chibi is going with the votes, which might mean that she's just willing to keep her head and whoever else's off the chopping block.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Or maybe I'm just laying low so that the werewolves don't kill me. Think about it, if you were a werewolf, wouldn't you go for the person who was always voicing their opinions about who's a werewolf and whatnot? Hey, Vicky seems to be laying low as well, and I'm a bit suspicious of her too. But mostly you and your smooth talk, Mr. Ace.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='chibi-master']Or maybe I'm just laying low so that the werewolves don't kill me.[/QUOTE]
I think that was the point of Ace's post...

And sorry if anyone feels like I'm spamming this thread. I'm a bit restless right now and I'm trying to find something to keep me interested... So, if any of you get online, spam the thread with me!!!

[quote name='Darren']I think that was the point of Ace's post...

And sorry if anyone feels like I'm spamming this thread. I'm a bit restless right now and I'm trying to find something to keep me interested... So, if any of you get online, spam the thread with me!!![/QUOTE]

YESSIR!

What do you mean it was the point of his post?:confused:

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='Darren']I think that was the point of Ace's post...

And sorry if anyone feels like I'm spamming this thread. I'm a bit restless right now and I'm trying to find something to keep me interested... So, if any of you get online, spam the thread with me!!![/QUOTE]
Haha, it's not spam this is half the fun of the game! :animesmil

[quote name='Ace']I agree with Lrb's dead-end investigation being a little too convenient, plus the fact that he outed himslf so willingly[/quote]
It was quite unwillingly actually, if you remember me saying. But it was essential to keep myself alive for the sake of all the civilians. Without the detective you guys are screwed, lol.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']YESSIR!

What do you mean it was the point of his post?:confused:[/QUOTE]
He was saying that the reasons behind your voting tactics can't be easily determined. Just like the reason for why anyone does what they do on here...

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"] I agree with Lrb's dead-end investigation being a little too convenient, plus the fact that he outed himslf so willingly. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

I would agree with you if someone has come out almost immediately to refute his claim to be the detective. You would think this person would want to make themselves known to get protectiion, however the werewolves know that the detective is always going to get protected so they're just going to kill someone besides the detective every night, or so I imagine.

Right now... Lrb is the only one I trust.

I think everyone should vote one more time, because people seem to be changing their minds quite often.

I stand by this:

Lynch: Ace

None taken. I'm called insane all too often. (every day, by everyone)

As for the first day... I was going to change my vote, but alas, I didn't get on that afternoon to do so. (I had posted around noon, in my fourth period)

For now. I'll just follow you guys... I have gotten myself too confused to know for sure who to vote for....

[B]Lynch: Ace[/B]

Also, [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Johnny Cochran? Somebody please tell me who that is, because I don't watch anything other than things that are animated/anime.
[/FONT]

[quote name='Mr. Blonde']I think everyone should vote one more time, because people seem to be changing their minds quite often.[/QUOTE]

Nah. Other than Tetra's little confusion at the beginning to vote for me, you and Chibi are the only one's who have changed your minds. :p

And I don't know Mr. Blonde. Whenever I play mafia, I get some pretty deep players who even go as far as to sacrifice one of their own to send out confusion. One particular scenario, which is the source for my doubt against Lrb, one of the mafia came out as the detective early on and started throwing out accusations as to who the "real" mafia members were.

Later, when the game was over, (and the mafia had won) he told me about his strategy. He explained that by throwing around accusations, it forces the real detective to come forward. Then, after presenting enough false evidence, the mafia hoped that they had casted enough doubt on the civilians for the priest not to protect the real detective. And then, the real detective would be dead the next day...

I'm not saying that's what's happening here. I'm just saying that strategies are too hard to dissect and I certainly wouldn't want to come forward at the [I]very beginning[/I] if I were the detective. It just seems a little fishy.

[quote name='Darren']I'm just saying that strategies are too hard to dissect and I certainly wouldn't want to come forward at the [I]very beginning[/I] if I were the detective. It just seems a little fishy.[/QUOTE]

Well I agree this is a very shady situation all around, but like I said I would agree with you if someone else had claimed to be the detective as well (and considering I have a hunch you're a werewolf yourself). It doesn't seem a very wise strategy to not make yourself known and risk lynching (assuming the priest will save the detective). I understand the priest may have doubts, but I would suggest they continue to protect Lrb... for the time being at least.

So here's who I believe are werewolves so far (and as I said before if I get killed the civilians should know I was on the right path).

Ace
Darren
Vicky

I could be completely wrong, if I am the werewolves should kill one of the three to refute me, if not I'm sure I'm next on the chopping block. It's for the greater good, but my "last gasp" will be a doozy.

And, Tetra... Johnny Cochran was a famous defense attorney.

[SIZE="1"]Guys can we keep the OOCness in this to a minimum please ? If it doesn't directly involve the game itself discussion needs to be confined to PMs, IMs or just not posted here. I'm going to try to avoid posting here if possible given I'm not a participant but I do keep a regular eye on this and I don't want to have to step in further than this one warning.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Mr. Blonde']And, Tetra... Johnny Cochran was a famous defense attorney.[/quote]

Omg, I can see it now... (or maybe not)

I'm so lost... time I watched more Fun with Akatsuki! Who can resist this little bit from "looking around"?

Deidara: What the hell are you doing, hmmm?!
Itachi(he's blind, swinging around a rabbit on a leash) Looking around.

If any of you get the chance, watch ep.07 "You lack power".

[URL="http://saiyanisland.com/media/?m=funwithakatsuki"]Fun with Akatsuki[/URL]

Still sticking with my lynch, though... as I still ame confused....

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Guys can we keep the OOCness in this to a minimum please ? If it doesn't directly involve the game itself discussion needs to be confined to PMs, IMs or just not posted here. I'm going to try to avoid posting here if possible given I'm not a participant but I do keep a regular eye on this and I don't want to have to step in further than this one warning.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I was under the impression, Gavin, that it was part of the game. I thought we were supposed to make idle banter in addition to our strategies and voting habits. Not to mention that Sephiroth asked us not to communicate via PM unless we're werewolves... I'm confused.

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='Darren']I was under the impression, Gavin, that it was part of the game. I thought we were supposed to make idle banter in addition to our strategies and voting habits. Not to mention that Sephiroth asked us not to communicate via PM unless we're werewolves... I'm confused.[/QUOTE]
Yeah all that is part of the game and every post you make can shift the odds in or out of your favor. But I think Gavin more meant the pointless sort of posts like Tetra's right after his, lol. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Mr. Blonde]So here's who I believe are werewolves so far (and as I said before if I get killed the civilians should know I was on the right path).

Ace
Darren
Vicky
[/QUOTE]

I think you may have hit the nail on the head, but I'm not quite sure about Darren...BUT MAYBE THAT'S JUST WHAT HE WANTS US TO THINK!!! Wow, this is not good for the nerves...

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It's funny how a single death and the following propaganda can send a town panicking and calling out lynches, ya know?

As far as I'm concerned, everyone who's posted and continues to breathe is suspicious. Since everyone's posted, I'm wary of all of you. No one can be trusted and I'm certainly no exception. The big thing here is I enjoy it when my vital organs are functioning, so I'm gonna call it quits on the propaganda for the day. I'd change my vote, but that would only serve to put me in hot water seeing as how the divison between me and Tetra seems pretty thin here. I will, however, admit I was probably a bit hasty with the pointer finger there.

Now ladies and gentlemen, this:

[IMG]http://sitemaker.umich.edu/mc13/files/mc_chewbacca.jpg[/IMG]

is Chewbacca.[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']I think you may have hit the nail on the head, but I'm not quite sure about Darren...BUT MAYBE THAT'S JUST WHAT HE WANTS US TO THINK!!! Wow, this is not good for the nerves...[/QUOTE]

[size=1]But, you see, what evidence do you have to believe Mr. Blonde?

The more we don't lynch the more civilians we'll lose - of course someone had to be lynched for. Picking the obvious choice wouldn't make you a werewolf, now.

I have my own hunches of who the werewolves are, but I'm not intending to post that yet. Either way, [i]no one[/i] has nothing beyond a hunch, so be careful who you believe. Mr. Blonde may very well be playing a clever werewolf tactic on you.[/size]

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1] Mr. Blonde may very well be playing a clever werewolf tactic on you.[/size][/QUOTE]

I could... but I'm not. We'll see here and now if Vicky is a werewolf. How do you feel about spidermunks? Your response will be your undoing.

[IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/21/w1kspidersquirreldn1.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Darren']I was under the impression, Gavin, that it was part of the game. I thought we were supposed to make idle banter in addition to our strategies and voting habits. Not to mention that Sephiroth asked us not to communicate via PM unless we're werewolves... I'm confused.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]
I think he was referring to the off topic post's that didn't contain much of anything regarding the game.

As it seem's you all still have much to discuss, I will end the day cycle in approximately 20-24 hours.[/COLOR]

Well now, I don't want to pull a Tetra and start freaking out now that someone has directly mentioned me in their suspicions... "Oh noz. The end of ze wurlds!!!" (just kidding)

But yes, thank you Mr. Blonde for putting a huge target on my and Vicky's back! (although I can't really speak for her) Did you ever think that maybe the werewolves will keep me alive to divert attention??? Dang you...

I would do the same to you, but I'm a nice person. (AKA: CIVILIAN) :p If that's not a hint, I don't know what is.

And actually, I'm curious as to how you came to your conclusion that we're the three werewolves... As far as I can tell, the only thing we have in common is that we voted the same way, and if that's the extent of your deductive logic, than I can easily call any combination of the four of you that voted for Ace. :animesigh Explain yourself!!!

Please? :animesmil

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]But I think Gavin more meant the pointless sort of posts like Tetra's right after his, lol. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Exactly what I meant, thank you Lrb. Just try to keep that kind of stuff to a minimum guys, that's all I'm asking.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Darren']
And actually, I'm curious as to how you came to your conclusion that we're the three werewolves... As far as I can tell, the only thing we have in common is that we voted the same way, and if that's the extent of your deductive logic, than I can easily call any combination of the four of you that voted for Ace. :animesigh Explain yourself!!!

Please? :animesmil[/QUOTE]

It was the spidermunk, wasn't it, Darren? Werewolves hate spidermunks... it gets them nervous. Ha... sorry to "paint a big target" on your back, buddy. And I'm pretty sure Sephiroth said there were three werewolves at the beginning of this game, so that's how I came to that (but you knew that already didn't you, teen wolf). I've come to my conclusion by observing the various behavior that I believe contitututes guilty parties, but like I said this is not 100%.

I believe Lrb is the detective, and I don't believe Tetra is a werewolf, so I've based a lot of my deductions around those points. I won't quite hang you out to dry yet, Darren, but if I die my 'last gasp' will contain all of the information I believe is needed to bring you down. Until then I will keep my mouth shut.

Once again, sorry.

:animesmil

[quote name='Mr. Blonde']It was the spidermunk, wasn't it, Darren? Werewolves hate spidermunks... it gets them nervous. Ha... sorry to "paint a big target" on your back, buddy. And I'm pretty sure Sephiroth said there were three werewolves at the beginning of this game, so that's how I came to that (but you knew that already didn't you, teen wolf). I've come to my conclusion by observing the various behavior that I believe contitututes guilty parties, but like I said this is not 100%.

I believe Lrb is the detective, and I don't believe Tetra is a werewolf, so I've based a lot of my deductions around those points. I won't quite hang you out to dry yet, Darren, but if I die my 'last gasp' will contain all of the information I believe is needed to bring you down. Until then I will keep my mouth shut.

Once again, sorry.

:animesmil[/QUOTE]

[size=1]But, I must also point out, you're no expert in observation (unless you are a real private investigator or one of those occupations in real life) and you're also observing people over the [i]internet[/i], which would also make any 'skill' you have in observation pretty void. I doubt you're an expert on behaviour =p

I still doubt you because if you had any constructive proof or evidence then you would have posted it by now after making such accusations - therefore I believe you're simply throwing out names, now, and not providing the evidence because you have none.

And the spidermunk is cute XD

Anyway, this is all a big twisted web. I don't trust any of you ¬_¬[/size]

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]But, I must also point out, you're no expert in observation (unless you are a real private investigator or one of those occupations in real life) and you're also observing people over the [i]internet[/i], which would also make any 'skill' you have in observation pretty void. I doubt you're an expert on behaviour =p

I still doubt you because if you had any constructive proof or evidence then you would have posted it by now after making such accusations - therefore I believe you're simply throwing out names, now, and not providing the evidence because you have none.

And the spidermunk is cute XD

Anyway, this is all a big twisted web. I don't trust any of you ¬_¬[/size][/QUOTE]

Well I am taking into consideration what I can with what information I have. I'm going to wait and see what happens to Ace, because that has a lot to do with how I feel about you and Darren's K-9 conundrum. So I don't want to be "that guy" who ends up being wrong after throwing out all of this information. But right now I don't have any evidence, only hunches. I'm merely planting the seed at the moment, and if it begins to grow... I'll water the plant.

Did everone enjoy those gardening references? I did.