OtakuBoards

OB Werewolf Game

Sephiroth

Dude, I need some time to think. I just read your stuff in my 4th and 5th periods. I can't decide when I have a timed class AND a teacher who could catch me slacking off, POing my parents, whom will boot me off for at least a week. So let me make this quick: I'm willing to bet that Chibs is the only truely innocent one other than me. Why me? If I were a wolf, I would have killed the detective using my crappy logic right off the bat. I mean, our priest could have only said who he was protecting, and actually protected another. Makes sense, right? One of the oldest tricks in the book: the really dirty lie. (and a wierd priest)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='Darren']Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah.[/quote]
I'm not even going to waste time arguing against you. I've said what I need to say and I'll let the others be the judges. My lynch stays.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]You're looking quite guilty now, Lrb, for being a bit disrespectful of someone's post.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Sounds like the crime of a dirty dirty werewolf...[/SIZE][/quote]

Or someone who wants to make the idiotic comedian laugh... or you're right.

*starts muffling laughter*

HAHAHAHA!! Too funny! :laugh:

Sorry for laughing at ya, Darren... I just couldn't resist... :animedepr

[quote name='Tetra of sound']Sorry for laughing at ya, Darren... I just couldn't resist... :animedepr[/QUOTE]
It's okay Tetra. I've learned through my investigations that you're on the good side. So I apologize for suspecting you the last day cycle.

@Lrb: My lynch stands as well.

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]You're looking quite guilty now, Lrb, for being a bit disrespectful of someone's post.

Sounds like the crime of a dirty dirty werewolf...[/size][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I am intentionally being disrespectful, yes. Because I know he is a werewolf. You throwing out comments like these just to get the water boiling is what makes me think Mr. Blonde was right about you being the third werewolf. [strike]If you aren't the werewolf then Vicky I seriously hope you make the right decision.[/strike] Scratch that, I am fairly confident now that you are a werewolf.

Tetra, you must see how important it is to change your vote to Darren. Going your own route and voting Vicky doesn't accomplish anything for the werewolves [i]or[/i] the civilians. Not too long ago Darren and Vicky were jumping down your throat just for a dumb post. It's true that Mr. Blonde and chibi also voted for you, but it was that occurance that proves your innocence. Go back and read the entire thread if you must. I know I did.

[b]EDIT:[/b] Haha! I just realized something! I am so sure now that Vicky and Darren are both werewolves that I don't even care which one we vote off first. I know you guys (chibi and Tetra) are civilians so I'm okay with changing my vote to Vicky because I'm pretty sure chibi-master will as well.

[strike]Lynch: [b]Vicky[/b][/strike]

I'm willing to bet that Darren and Vicky will dispute this to nothing and they will probably help each other do it. But that's the beauty of it, that'll once again only prove their identities as werewolves. Tetra, you're a genius![/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1]And I can tell you I am most certainly not a werewolf. Nor am I working with Darren - aren't you forgetting I suspected Darren in the first place as well? He was always my suspicion. The one I wouldn't say in case I got offed - which was a good move considering I'm still [i]alive[/i].

[b]Lynch: Darren[/b][/size]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='Vicky'][size=1]And I can tell you I am most certainly not a werewolf. Nor am I working with Darren - aren't you forgetting I suspected Darren in the first place as well? He was always my suspicion. The one I wouldn't say in case I got offed - which was a good move considering I'm still [i]alive[/i].

[b]Lynch: Darren[/b][/size][/QUOTE]
In that case, I'll return my lynch to Darren since I am 100% sure he is a werewolf.

Lynch: [b]Darren[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1]And I'm not even sure Darren is...

He may very well still be, but Lrb's stance is very fragile and suspicious. He keeps changing an awful lot which, to me, is a sign of not only uncertainty but also panic and a tactic of confusion. A tactic that he has been accused of using and now I think it's true - plus he previously voted me.

[B]NEW Lynch: Lrb[/b]

This round is annoying me now...

Will the real werewolf please stand up?![/size]

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"][quote name='Vicky'][size=1]And I'm not even sure Darren is...

He may very well still be, but Lrb's stance is very fragile and suspicious. He keeps changing an awful lot which, to me, is a sign of not only uncertainty but also panic and a tactic of confusion. A tactic that he has been accused of using and now I think it's true - plus he previously voted me.

[B]NEW Lynch: Lrb[/b]

This round is annoying me now...

Will the real werewolf please stand up?![/size][/QUOTE]Wow, it actually worked. You changing your vote to me only proves my previous point. You have just now confirmed the identities of you [i]and[/i] Darren. I didn't think the third werewolf would be man enough to come out and support Darren but you did it. I have to hand it to you, you were very sneaky about it.

And where is the "uncertainty" in "I know who the werewolves are and I'm only voting for them." Sounds very linear to me.

How am I jumping around a lot? Because I switched from Darren to you and back to Darren? I'm changing just to get one of you (vicky/darren) off. I don't care which of you goes first so yeah, I'm jumping around a bit.

I'll stick with Darren. We've now got two votes for Darren and two for myself. Tetra, you're the swing vote. We have to vote someone out because otherwise the werewolves win.

[b]P.S.[/b] Tetra, no pressure or anything but if you vote wrong here then the werewolves win the game. Even killing off a regular civilian is risky in that we need that person to help us lynch out the wolf next round.

The reason the wolves (aka Darren and co.) are playing these mind games with us is because they too know they are close to losing. If they don't lynch me, [b]The DETECTIVE[/b], today then even if they kill me tonight it won't stop me from reporting my investigations in my last gasp allowing you guys to win.

And try to ignore anything Vicky or Darren say about me. They're only doing it to encourage you to vote me off which is why it's so obvious they're the wolves.
[quote name='Vicky']is a sign of not only uncertainty but also panic and a tactic of confusion.[/quote]
And yes! I am panicking! Because if we don't vote out a wolf here the civilians are [i]****ed[/i]!![/COLOR][/FONT]

Tetra... I know this may not sound too convincing since I've already said it before, but take heed of what Lrb said. If you vote the wrong way then the werewolves win. I'm saying this to you and Chibi because I know that both of you are the other two civilians.

It's like I said, Lrb and Vicky are the werewolves. We need to lynch one of them. I hope you and chibi make the right decision because we probably don't have a lot of time.

That is all, but if I am lynched, I had fun playing this game... But no mind games here. This is 100% honesty.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Darren was lynched by the civilians

Darren was a [B]Werewolf[/B]

Depending on when the last Werewolf dies, I may leave you guys a little surprise

I will do the death write-up's when I get a chance, I am still extremely busy IRL

It is now night cycle, can all respectiive parties please PM me their actions for the night[/COLOR]

Ah well, you win some. You lose some.

It's all self preservation in this game and I see that my strategy, while it appeared to work for a brief period, failed because Lrb forced me to scramble.

Oh well, there's no clues from me who the last werewolf is, but just know, they're a lot closer than you think. ;)

Okay

*dies*