OtakuBoards

OB Werewolf Game

Sephiroth

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Vicky was indeed the final werewolf, however to balance things out a little (you guys lynched all 3 in a row, lol) I have decided to randomly pick 1 more person to become a werewolf!

It could be anyone!

It is now night cycle, PM me your night actions[/COLOR]

[quote name='Sephiroth'][COLOR="DarkRed"]Vicky was indeed the final werewolf, however to balance things out a little (you guys lynched all 3 in a row, lol) I have decided to randomly pick 1 more person to become a werewolf!

It could be anyone![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

This makes no sense! There are only 2 people left! And both are civilians! What do you mean?!:animestun

[quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]I'm confused. I thought we won. :([/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah, but that's what we [I]wanted[/I] you to think. Now we get to watch you two squirm like delicious little insects while we watch you tear each other apart from the inside! We may have passed, but it seems we've left quite the legacy of pain, misfortune and lulz. It's quite funny really.

Wait, why am I talking? I'm supposed to be dead.

<_<
>_>

Candle Jack.

Nothing happe[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]I'm a bit perplexed by this myself, if there are only two players left and one of them is a werewolf then it's obvious they're going to vote for eachother so therefore neither of them can win. Seph any ruling on this ?

Just to be sure, who actually still is alive out of the players here at the end of the latest round ? [/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Just to be sure, who actually still is alive out of the players here at the end of the latest round ? [/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]Chibi-master and myself are the only survivors. I don't know if we need to add difficulty for us just because the civilians WHOOPED the wolves... :smirk:[/COLOR][/FONT]