OtakuBoards

Would you rather ...?

Neptune

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]

[B]1.) Live a long life, but start losing your memory and your ability to do things on your own or live a short life but live it independently until your death?[/B]
I don't plan on living long anyway.

[B]2.) Have your acts of public drunkenness captured and broadcast on Youtube or have your most intimate moments broadcast on Veoh?[/B]
YouTube. More laugh-worthy than the second.

[B]3.) Find the most perfect guy/girl ever go on a few dates and find out that he/she is a cousin of yours or become the new Naked Cowboy of Bourbon Street?[/B]
Is it a first cousin or second cousin?

[B]4.) Would you rather meet one OBer of your choice and get the chance to meet them once a year for the rest of your life or meet a different OBer once a year every year for the rest of your life?[/B]
Well, I'm best friends with someone from OtakuBoards, so I suppose the former.

[B]5.) Would you rather eat 5 rotten cheese slices or lick a dirty toilet?[/B]
Dirty toilet.

[B]6.) Would you rather die quickly without having a chance to say goodbye to family and friends OR would you rather die a slow, painful death but having the chance to say goodbye to family and friends?[/B]
Quick death. I'm sure that seeing me in pain would be a traumatic experience.

[B]7.) Would you rather make out with your brother/ sister or be tongue kissed in the mouth by your dog?[/B]
I kiss my dog on the nose all the time. One time he licked the roof of my mouth. I brushed my teeth, and it wasn't that bad.

[B]8.) We're all mature here. Would you rather eat a cup of diarrhea or be put up to your neck in period blood for half an hour? Yeah, kind of gross, I know.
[/B]Well, I'm assuming that I'd be provided some sort of breathing device for the latter, or else I'd drown. So, blood with a snorkel.

[B]9.) If you had to choose between being either deaf or blind, which would you choose?[/B]
Deaf. I'm a designer, you don't need to hear for that.

[U]New Questions:[/U]

[B]Would you rather have the world's longest eyebrows or the world's longest toenails?[/B]

[B]Would you rather be 4'1" or 7'9"?[/B]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Neptune'][FONT="Garamond"]My roommate and I have been going back and and forth with these silly questions, and the answers we come up with are usually entertaining enough for a good conversation. So, without further anticipation, here are some "Would you rather..?" questions.

1. Would you rather be a dragon or Superman?

2. Would you rather have no arms or no legs?

3. Would you rather never be able to listen to music again, or would you rather never have sex again?

These are just a few of the questions we came up with. I'd love to answer right now, but I'd rather get some unbiased answers to start with. In my opinion, only one of the questions has a definitive answer, or, rather, only one answer seems the most logical. Obviously, a little explanation of your answer would be appreciated. Enjoy![/FONT][/QUOTE]

1) I would rather be super man cuz he has more powers and he looks like a normal person.
2) I would rather have no arms becouse i would look cool and be able to wallk... that one was hard
2) I would rather never listen to music again becouse without sex partys and alcohol woud be pointless and you coulnt make babies