OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Stephanie][size=1']And no, I'm not, but I stand statisfied by the fact that men are cursed with kidney stones.[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Not if we drink cranberry juice!

No, I'm serious. It's the anti-oxidants, I think.

[I]*loves cranbery-grape juice*[/I][/FONT]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I didn't know !,000 was a number. =O Cooool.

And no, I'm not, but I stand statisfied by the fact that men are cursed with kidney stones.[/size][/QUOTE]

!,000 is the awesome version of the lame 1,000, !,000 is extreme!

Oh, and you are hot! *satisfied grin*

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]And no, I'm not, but I stand statisfied by the fact that men are cursed with kidney stones.[/size][/QUOTE]

Grr...I'm so aggrivated! I'm wiped out and my cramps are killing me! I WISH EVERY MALE I KNOW WOULD GET A KIDNEY STONE RIGHT NOW! AND I WANT THEM TO BE IMMUNE TO CRANBERRY JUICE!:animeangr

[quote name='chibi-master']Grr...I'm so aggrivated! I'm wiped out and my cramps are killing me! I WISH EVERY MALE I KNOW WOULD GET A KIDNEY STONE RIGHT NOW! AND I WANT THEM TO BE IMMUNE TO CRANBERRY JUICE!:animeangr[/QUOTE]

Aaah! No, atleast not me, you're signature is completly contradictory to you're mood. Please have pity on us men!

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Not if we drink cranberry juice!

No, I'm serious. It's the anti-oxidants, I think.

[I]*loves cranbery-grape juice*[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I thought that was prune juice, or is that the cleanser?

Silly PMSer's and their "curse on all folk" attitude. I am evil today.

[size=1]School is overrated.[/size]

[quote name='Rosencavalier']Excuse me, but could you elaborate further on this. I don't mean to cause offence, I only find this comparison interesting.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]The way she explained it was that because of all the discrimination the Irish faced moving to a new country and how the famine was handled by the English land holders. Anyone who's hear of NINA signs (No Irish Need Apply) and then Gentile only signs would understand. She's not the first one to mention it either. Another one of the residents at the assisted living community I work at that is 40% Jewish has said the same thing.[/color][/font][/size]

[SIZE="1"]A man I work with was suffering from pain in his side one morning last week and couldn't stand up, so he was taken to the hospital by ambulance and it turns out it was a Kidney stone.

I shall be leaving for Seattle on weds., so I'll have a nice little five day vacation. Aside from the fact I will be attending a funeral. However, I will see two of my uncle's and a cousin who I haven't seen in fifteen years.[/SIZE]

We'll all miss you, and I feel bad for the old dude with kidney stones. >_<

Edit: See Chibi, you wished revenge on men, and look what happened, an old guy was in so much pain, he couldn't stand up because of kidney stones. Now is a period THAT bad? I don't think so!

[quote name='Botar15']Edit: See Chibi, you wished revenge on men, and look what happened, an old guy was in so much pain, he couldn't stand up because of kidney stones. Now is a period THAT bad? I don't think so![/QUOTE]

[size=1]You would be surprised, Botar. When I first started getting mine - at 12 - unless I took medicine before it started, I would end up in a dark room somewhere, biting something to keep from screaming, and crying until I couldn't see straight. Luckily, my mother says that cramping as badly as I do, giving birth should be nothing new to me.[/size]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Well.... I stand corrected. I am just lucky I don't have monthly hell in my pants region. So are period caused cramps like charliehorses for dudes?
Sprng is in the air, I think i'm in love with one of you lovely women, wonder who it is?[/COLOR]

[quote name='Botar15'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I had 4 in a row once, they completly seize you're leg muccels up and it's like someones plucking the nerves in that leg.>_< They hurt so much.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Nah, periods are worse. Imagine someone hit you in the nether-regions with a hammer. Now imagine the intense pains and aching you'd feel. Well, that's a fraction of the pain and aching I feel right now. Also, imagine the area between your stomach and your groin. Imagine someone reaching in there through a door they carved with a rusty dagger. Now imagine they grabbed whatever was in there and twisted it until you screamed. That's a cramp for me on a good day. Also, you're exhausted as five year old would be after running a marathon race and even just BEING gassy hurts. You don't even have to PASS gas, just the fact that it's there hurts like hell.

[quote name='chibi-master']Nah, periods are worse. Imagine someone hit you in the nether-regions with a hammer. Now imagine the intense pains and aching you'd feel. Well, that's a fraction of the pain and aching I feel right now. Also, imagine the area between your stomach and your groin. Imagine someone reaching in there through a door they carved with a rusty dagger. Now imagine they grabbed whatever was in there and twisted it until you screamed. That's a cramp for me on a good day. Also, you're exhausted as five year old would be after running a marathon race and even just BEING gassy hurts. You don't even have to PASS gas, just the fact that it's there hurts like hell.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Are you sure thats not just you're level of a period? My Ex's periods were just slightly painful, as she would put it.[/COLOR]

[quote name='chibi-master']Now imagine they grabbed whatever was in there and twisted it until you screamed.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Someone with exceptionally sharp nails and a sadistic sense of humor.

That's why I dope up on meds as soon as I realize what's happening.[/size]

[quote name='Botar15'][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Are you sure thats not just you're level of a period? My Ex's periods were just slightly painful, as she would put it.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

It depends. I mean, I have a heavy, painful flow, as did my aunt (she had it so bad she had to go to the hospital once a month), but my mom has a light, non-painful flow. It's different for different people...

[quote name='chibi-master']Nah, periods are worse. Imagine someone hit you in the nether-regions with a hammer. Now imagine the intense pains and aching you'd feel. Well, that's a fraction of the pain and aching I feel right now. Also, imagine the area between your stomach and your groin. Imagine someone reaching in there through a door they carved with a rusty dagger. Now imagine they grabbed whatever was in there and twisted it until you screamed. That's a cramp for me on a good day. Also, you're exhausted as five year old would be after running a marathon race and even just BEING gassy hurts. You don't even have to PASS gas, just the fact that it's there hurts like hell.[/quote]
You just described how my period are to a T.

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Someone with exceptionally sharp nails and a sadistic sense of humor.

That's why I dope up on meds as soon as I realize what's happening.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
I too dope up on meds when its that time of the months. If I don't I wont be able to move from bed. They have gotten a bit better from my first time but not much. (I think it was when I was 10 or 11 can't remember) When I first had them I couldn't eve get to school cause the pain and tiredness were so bad.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]You guys are makeing me feel bad just because i'm a guy. I wish I could say, "Hope you get better soon." but I can't because it won't 'get better' till you're in you're 50's or 60's. So once again, sorry for being a guy[/COLOR]

[quote name='chibi-master']Imagine someone hit you in the nether-regions with a hammer. Now imagine the intense pains and aching you'd feel. Well, that's a fraction of the pain and aching I feel right now.[/quote] You have no concept of the mind-rending vortex of pain that is getting hit in the nads with a hammer.

[size=1]I am insanely amused that no one has cut off this train of thought yet.

@John: no, but we do know - from watching our guy friends - just how long it lasts. Now imagine that pain for eight to twenty hours while something weight eight pounds gets pushed out of it. Yeah.[/size]