OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Stephanie][size=1']@John: no, but we do know - from watching our guy friends - just how long it lasts.[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]No, you really don't. What you [I]do[/I] know is how long we go before we're able to suck it up, grit our teeth, and take it like men.

But you wouldn't know how to do that, not being men and all. :whoops:[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Getting hit in the nads hurt so bad, it might be worst than being on you're period. I've almost puked from it, I almost puked! That and if you get hard enough you lose you're breath and black out![/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"] Well, I had a friend who LOST a testicle in a penny press, did you ever lose an organ or body part due to a period? I think not, so do you think a period is worse than that pain? This is to all women.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Botar15'][COLOR="DarkGreen"] Well, I had a friend who LOST a testicle in a penny press, did you ever lose an organ or body part due to a period? I think not, so do you think a period is worse than that pain? This is to all women.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]"Getting hit" is hardly the same as "getting caught in machinery."

I should also point out this: periods are a monthly thing. A guy can get his testicles ripped off by penny presses like, what, twice in his life? The quantity of this one overrides the quality.

[quote]Oh, and I was talking about the pain of losing a body part or organ via press.[/quote]

Which... is neither specific to testicles nor to any one sex.[/color]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I should also point out this: periods are a monthly thing. A guy can get his testicles ripped off by penny presses like, what, twice in his life? The quantity of this one overrides the quality.[/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chuck Norris could manage it about 17 times, according to the internet.

Assuming there's a penny press strong enough to injure Chuck Norris, that is.[/FONT]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Anyway, when it comes to pain... probably my worst experience was a broken leg from a car accident. Surgery and then casts for a few months was a royal pain in the butt.[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I was mauled by a dog when I was... seven? Maybe eight. That was pretty painful, though I recall feeling a lot more pain from my back, which was relatively lightly scratched and got only one stitch, than I did on my should. Well, I guess I should say what [i]was[/i] my shoulder, because it was kind of missing at that point.

I also suffer from frequent headaches and moderate to severe stomach pains from acid reflux.

I also stub my toes a [i]lot[/i].[/color]

I've been attacked by a dog and nearly lost an eye. Lucky I heal well and didn't need stitches. I had my teeth go though my bottom lip when I was real little, had a few stitches. Have a scar there now. There was also the time where I ran into a tree on my bike and the right side of my face was a bloody mess that later became on big scab. No scar though. The most painful though was dislocating three fingers on my right hand and then popping them back in myself cause I couldn't write well enough for classes and the doctors just put a half cast on my hand. The second most painful would be breaking my wrists. I've broken both within a year apart of each other. My right wrist was more painful cause I wouldn't write with my left hand. I know I'm stubborn. Oh, I also most forgot breaking the cartilage in my knee. Was on crutches for awhile until the pieces dissolved.

There is tons more though including fractures in my arms and so on, but the top ones were the worst.

[quote name='Cat']I've been attacked by a dog and nearly lost an eye. Lucky I heal well and didn't need stitches. I had my teeth go though my bottom lip when I was real little, had a few stitches. Have a scar there now. There was also the time where I ran into a tree on my bike and the right side of my face was a bloody mess that later became on big scab. No scare though. The most pain full though was dislocating three fingers on my right hand and then popping them back in myself cause I couldn't write well enough for classes and the doctors just put a half cast on my hand. The second most painful would be breaking my wrists. I've broken both within a year apart of each other. My right wrist was more painful cause I wouldn't write with my left hand. I know I'm stubborn. Oh, I also most forgot breaking the cartilage in my knee. Was on crutches for awhile until the pieces dissolved.

There is tons more though including fractures in my arms and so on, but the top ones were the worst.[/QUOTE]

You should marry a doctor.

[quote name='chibi-master'].....You're not quite understanding ALL the points I was getting at, are you?[/quote]

Probably not. Little out of it right now. I just spend 4 or more hours working on an outline for my term paper. I still don't think I met all the requirements either for it.

[quote name='Cat']Probably not. Little out of it right now. I just spend 4 or more hours working on an outline for my term paper. I still don't think I met all the requirements either for it.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh... I'm doing a practice science exam thing that I got at the beginning of break two weeks ago, but chose to do now, 12:04 a.m. the day it's due. Huzzah for procrastination to the extreme!

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I often wonder if [COLOR=darkred]Botar[/COLOR] is afraid of silence.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]If he replies to this message, does that make him needy? :angel:[/FONT][/quote]

That seems sort've cold blooded Allamorph...but I am curious as to what would happen if we'd put the afformentioned quote in every post...

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I often wonder if [COLOR="DarkRed"]Botar[/COLOR] is afraid of silence.

If he replies to this message, does that make him needy? :angel:[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"] I wouldn't say needy, persay, mabey bored.:box: I'm just messing with you guys, so sence I qouted this message, what does it make me?[/COLOR]

[quote name='Botar15'][COLOR="DarkGreen"] so sence I qouted this message, what does it make me?[/COLOR][color=deeppink][/QUOTE]

I'd say it'd make you needy.

I recently read on Wikipedia that Paul Winchell, the original voice of Tigger, was the first person to invent and patent an artificial heart. I haven't verified this because I want it to be true [i]so bad.[/i][/color]

[SIZE="1"]I haven't broken anything so far. [I]*knock on wood*[/I] However, I did hyper-extend my right elbow in grabbling back in 2005. We were doing an arm bar that I thought I could get out of, I was wrong. Then theres the incident a few months ago where I was holding a board for someone testing(Taekwondo), and when he broke it a piece of the board flew up and hit me on my right eyebrow. Blood was pouring down my face. Its healed now, with a scar.

My brother on the other hand has had two or three concussions, and a lot of broken bones. His first concussion was when he was not even one years old. Him and I were on the patio and he was standing on the picnic table and he fell on his head. He seemed fine untill a little later when he started throwing up, and walking like he was drunk. He was okay, no blood clots or any thing but it could have been worse.

My mom had a cosuin who used to do wheelies on his bike and one day he fell backwards onto his head. They didn't properly check for any blood clots. Soon have they returned home from the hospital he died, and he was only fifteen. So my mom was pretty paranoid about it and had the doctors running all tests on my brother.[/SIZE]