OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'll hold my applause, but I do have a question.

Bum bells?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Apparently the term [b]dumb[/b]bells were making weight-lifters feel insecure about their intelligence so they banded together to come up with a better one...whether they actually succeeded is still the subject of debate.[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]Oh how the times have passed me. It's been [B]AGES[/B] since last I've been to OtakuBoards. Come to think of it, it's been over a year since the last time I posted - give or take a few months.

That's right, most of you don't know...I joined the Navy. Yes, I signed my life away to the masses of chaos and blame. Long live idiocy and power-hungry men who want the world and more.

PS: I miss OB. And I do miss talking to my loverly people here. *sighs*[/size][/color]

[quote name='Revelation][size=1][color=#8B008B]That's right, most of you don't know...I joined the Navy. Yes, I signed my life away to the masses of chaos and blame. Long live idiocy and power-hungry men who want the world and more.[/size'][/color][/quote]I remember when you left and why you did. Just as I wondered if you would come back or not. It's good to see you again. :)

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'll hold my applause, but I do have a question.

Bum bells?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"] I was using 2, 65 pound, malnurished bums! No, actually my spelling just sucks. Went all the way through school sucking at spelling, but that mistake was just uncalled for. I don't know what I was doing!:box:[/COLOR]

[quote name='Botar15'][COLOR="DarkGreen"] I was using 2, 65 pound, malnurished bums! No, actually my spelling just sucks. Went all the way through school sucking at spelling, but that mistake was just uncalled for. I don't know what I was doing!:box:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Haha I don't think we [i]want[/i] to know what you were doing.[/size]

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]Haha I don't think we [i]want[/i] to know what you were doing.[/size][/QUOTE]
Actually, I'm a bit curious now XD. I don't think even smoking or drinking would cause one to spell like that. (I wouldn't know. I've never done either one.) I do know that smoking causes you to see things though. (Or is it just smoking weed that does that?)

[quote name='Magus']Actually, I'm a bit curious now XD. I don't think even smoking or drinking would cause one to spell like that. (I wouldn't know. I've never done either one.) I do know that smoking causes you to see things though. (Or is it just smoking weed that does that?)[/QUOTE]

[size=1]No that's just weed lol and maybe not even that. The inside of banana peal probably does the trick though if you want to see things from smoking =p[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']On another unrelated note...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]On a completely unrelated note, I could really use a hug right now.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I thought that was the whole point of this thread.

I am a sexy penguin, yo. =3[/size]

[quote name='John]Everywhere on the planet has needed [I]less[/I'] lolcats for about two years now.[/quote]Agreed.

And since Shy took the time to add this disclaimer at the beginning of the thread:[quote name='Shy][size=1][b]There is no topic, so therefore this thread can never go off-topic. [color=red][Update: Except for LOL Cat Pictures. Those are banned.][/color][/b'][/size][/quote]Let's keep any images like that restricted to links. Thanks. =P

[SIZE="1"]Oh fine, and everyone knows Josh added that disclaimer because he hates cats.

[CENTER][IMG]http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/political-pictures-moon-landing-rocket-science.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]Actually PunditKitchen is a subsidiary of Icanhazcheeseburger. Besides it doesn't involve lolcats so it's fine, besides having finished up a chemistry tutoring session a little while ago it was just something I thought suited the mood. :p[/SIZE]

You know, considering this statement in your signature [spoiler]FAKE[/spoiler] Gavin:[quote][COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][B]Taking a leave of absence from April 15th to May 15th[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]I am now wondering just who the hell you are and [I]why[/I] are you using Gavin's account and pretending to be him? :p

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Actually PunditKitchen is a subsidiary of Icanhazcheeseburger. Besides it doesn't involve lolcats so it's fine[/SIZE][/QUOTE][size=1]More to the point: [i]It's not funny.[/i]

Turns out all of the job applications I sent out over the past three months never got to their destination because something was wrong with my Outlook. Amazing I still found work, though....

-Shy[/size]

[font=trebuchet ms] Update on my life:

The bottom left side of my left foot hurts like a MOTHERF---ING B--CH when I walk/run, (maybe bc I randomly started running this semester...idk) and I have to walk on my toes or endure stabbing pain to walk to class.

Except there is no swelling/tenderness/redness/bruising.

And I put on my new running shoes with intense arch support padding to see if it lessened the pain but it intensified it. So maybe the shoes caused it. But my right foot is fine.

So now I am seeing a podiatrist tomorrow, and I have to pay all the medical bills. fml[/font]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I had something like that happen once from hiking, Lunox. Turned out that I had somehow managed to strain some of the muscles in my foot. o_O So then I got the fun of taking stuff to ease the pain and waiting a couple of weeks, while staying off it as much as possible, for it to finally get better.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I had something like that happen once from hiking, Lunox. Turned out that I had somehow managed to strain some of the muscles in my foot. o_O So then I got the fun of taking stuff to ease the pain and waiting a couple of weeks, while staying off it as much as possible, for it to finally get better.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Ah, really? Did you take an x-ray or anything? Being the paranoid person I am I would like to have one taken just in case, but at the same time it's very expensive for me. Hopefully the podiatrist will be able to tell me what's wrong without taking one.

I'm mostly disappointed because I won't be able to run/dance for a while, because I really look forward to doing those. [/font]

[FONT=Arial]I only sneeze once per. But then I sneeze very violently and scare people.

I just got a chain letter in my email account. It was about breast cancer, and I was about to delete it when I noticed it was from [COLOR="DarkRed"]Andrew[/COLOR].

What the heck, man. :p[/FONT]