OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' date='29 June 2010 - 02:19 AM' timestamp='1277792342' post='696140']
the pit bull on me told me... wanted me to reply chibi

(this is not me having a soft side... i just happen to have a webcam on my computer... and my eyes get really watery sometimes... cuz im doing manly things like playing in dirt and stuff and it gets in my eyes...thats all!)
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]What did i say CaNz about the mushy pile you are. You totally look mushy there for real! All those internet bashings took a physical toll on you're body.:P [/color]

I played with my awesome friend todaaay~! Then we went into the forest and got hopelesssly lost. We didn't panic, though, and we eventually dragged ourselves back into civilizations. Buuut... It wasn't a good idea to wear shorts in the forest, because now my legs look like I've been fighting with a cat. I had a field day with the Hydrogen Peroxide and Neosporin.
[quote= 'Yael Naim']
I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.
But since I came here,
Felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

I'm a young soul
In this very strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake
But why all this hate?
Try to communicate
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make

la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

This is a happy end
'Cause you don't understand
Everything you have done
Why's everything so wrong?
This is a happy end
Come and give me your hand
I'll take you far away

I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.
But since I came here,
Felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

I'm a new soul... (la, la, la, la,...)
In this very strange world...
Every possible mistake
Possible mistake
Every possible mistake
Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes...
Take take take take take... take a mistake
Take, take a mistake
Take, take a mistake
(oh oh oh oh...)
[fade out]
(oh oh oh oh...)[/quote]

[quote name='CaNz' date='29 June 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1277853067' post='696162']
if anythings made me mushy its the weight of that dog... he is just too dumb to realize hes a pit and not a lap dog.

why do you keep hurting yourself Botar?
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]I'm just prone to accidents, and the really bad ones I guess, I got it good this time.[/color]

[quote name='Botar' date='29 June 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1277850781' post='696159']
[color="#008000"]I just got back from the hospital, I drove a ground turner through my foot and sandal, and it really hurt!:sick:

Now my foots going to be sore.:(
[/color]
[/quote]
A WHAT?! Why do you keep getting hurt, you jerk! Do you LIKE to see me worry?! GRAH! You're lucky the injury was so bad, because now I feel too bad about your pain to BEAT YOUR FOOL SELF INTO THE GROUND! :(
I... I'm going to go cry now...

[quote name='Botar' date='29 June 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1277853262' post='696164']
[color="#008000"]I'm just prone to accidents, and the really bad ones I guess, I got it good this time.[/color]
[/quote]
You and me both my friend. I'm just lucky I haven't had a real bad accident as of late. My last accident was a few weeks ago when my dad ran over my foot with the car again. At least this time he didn't stop the car while it was still on my foot ask what was wrong. Its one of those time where I was very grateful to have a high pain tolerance.

[quote name='Cat' date='29 June 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1277859663' post='696168']
You and me both my friend. I'm just lucky I haven't had a real bad accident as of late. My last accident was a few weeks ago when my dad ran over my foot with the car again. At least this time he didn't stop the car while it was still on my foot ask what was wrong. Its one of those time where I was very grateful to have a high pain tolerance.
[/quote]

Yah, It didn't even hurt, till now.:pout: This is the worst I've had in a wile.

Oh and Chibi. thanks for not poundin me. *hug to Chibi and Cat*

[quote name='Botar' date='29 June 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1277860413' post='696170']
Yah, It didn't even hurt, till now.:pout: This is the worst I've had in a wile.

Oh and Chibi. thanks for not poundin me. *hug to Chibi and Cat*
[/quote]

are you still a little peppy from pain meds ore something? :P

[quote name='CaNz' date='29 June 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1277861796' post='696173']
are you still a little peppy from pain meds ore something? :P
[/quote]

They didnt give me any! It's a load of s**t!:whatever:

[quote name='CaNz' date='29 June 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1277863652' post='696176']
self medicate then! ill bring over a bottle of jack.
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]Really!?:P I live in Newark Ohio, anywhere close to that? [/color]

[quote name='CaNz' date='29 June 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1277864134' post='696178']
no... not really... :sweatdrop:
[/quote]

:pout:[color="#008000"] I guess i'm driving to the drive through to get me some 40s then, by myself... *sigh*[/color]

[quote name='Botar' date='29 June 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1277863970' post='696177']
[color="#008000"]Really!?:P I live in Newark Ohio, anywhere close to that? [/color]
[/quote]
I'll be there tomorrow. :whatever: I'll bring the pain meds since I have a ton stacked up around my room.

The summer heat keeps making my laptop overheat every 5 minutes!!! D:<

[quote name='chibi-master' date='30 June 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1277870601' post='696190']
I'll be there tomorrow. :whatever: I'll bring the pain meds since I have a ton stacked up around my room.

The summer heat keeps making my laptop overheat every 5 minutes!!! D:<
[/quote]

Really!? you're a life saver, unless ur trollin sis!

[quote name='chibi-master' date='29 June 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1277870601' post='696190']
I'll bring the pain meds since I have a ton stacked up around my room.
[/quote]
dare i ask why? and how much your charging:P?

[quote name='CaNz' date='30 June 2010 - 02:30 AM' timestamp='1277879408' post='696197']
dare i ask why?
[/quote]
A few years ago, I broke a growth plate in my right wrist. It gives me problems sometimes in regards to pain, so I keep pain killers around just in case.

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Wow, gotta love college committees. They sent you a formal letter telling you to be somewhere at precisely 10:00 a.m., and if you're so much as five minutes late you will not be seen, then they turn round and arrive at 10:45 a.m. and seem utterly surprised at the group waiting for them believing the meetings were not to start until 11:00 a.m. but rather than attempt to get ready more quickly to accomodate those who've now been waiting an hour for them they continue to slowly get ready to begin at 11:00 as they had planned. Finally, and most insultingly, they proceed to put up the list of I.D. numbers as to how the meetings will proceed and anyone in the third and final list might as well go do something for about three hours because you won't be seen before that.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Gavin' date='30 June 2010 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1277894155' post='696203']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Wow, gotta love college committees.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
Id rath[color="#000000"]er [/color][color="#000000"]drive a ground turner through my foot then deal with anther college committee.

[/color]

[quote name='CaNz' date='30 June 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1277899377' post='696207']
Id rath[color="#000000"]er [/color][color="#000000"]drive a ground turner through my foot then deal with anther college committee.[/color][/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]TVTropes ability to consume hours in what feels like the space of minutes has finally had a positive use.[/size][/font]

[quote name='CaNz' date='30 June 2010 - 08:02 AM' timestamp='1277899377' post='696207']
Id rath[color="#000000"]er [/color][color="#000000"]drive a ground turner through my foot then deal with anther college committee.

[/color]
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]I don't know man, it's getting to the point were I can't really walk on it, at least the college committee EVENTUALLY ends with in the realm of one day. Ths will take weeks to stop hurting. [/color]