OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Sangome' date='07 July 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1278570365' post='696851']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Oooh, ooh! If you're Professor Layton, then can I be Flora? :wacko: My first choice was Anton, but then...um...yeah.

Also, I declare :wacko: to be my new favorite emoticon, next to :modrod: [/font][/color]
[/quote]
Sure, you can be Flora. Just be prepared to get kidnapped a baskillion times. :V

And I did not realize we had new emotes... *tests it out* :biggrin: Edited by Miss Anonymous

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1278570735' post='696854']
dont stop with the cute boys eleanor, just put them in the beautiful people thread.
Zooey Deschanel gets lonely.
[/quote]

I hate you such much, you pest bot!

[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='08 July 2010 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1278575247' post='696856']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]And on that note, I call Don Paolo.

[size="1"]*yoinks Gome*[/size][/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]So does that mean you're content with [spoiler]crossdressing and jumping around on a couch like an excited little kid?[/spoiler] :wacko: [/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' date='08 July 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1278575450' post='696857']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]So does that mean you're content with [spoiler]crossdressing and jumping around on a couch like an excited little kid?[/spoiler] :wacko: [/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][url="http://www.peachifruit.com/hiimdaisy/flora.png"]Yeah, pretty much.[/url][/font]

[img]http://lost.co.nz/cartoons/godman/03-Is_God-Man..._dead.png[/img] [quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='08 July 2010 - 04:11 AM' timestamp='1278576672' post='696860']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][url="http://www.peachifruit.com/hiimdaisy/flora.png"]Yeah, pretty much.[/url][/font]
[/quote]

That rules, you're my new hero. Edited by Botar

[font=Garamond][size=2]Just a friendly reminder to everyone that all discussions in this thread, while having no particular topic, should be kept within the rules of OB. I will start handing down infractions if people can't get along.

EDIT: Also, since I'm on the moderation topic, let's have a fair discussion on what should and should not be allowed under the PRP. As far as I'm concerned, most things should slide, but vulgar subjects (including rape, sex, drugs or any other illicit activity) should be kept out. I'm up for joking, but I also have to think of the entire audience spectrum that OB covers. So from now on, keep it PG-13 kids. If someone asks you to stop, please do. If it gets to me, I won't be so nice.[/size][/font] Edited by Korey

Awww.... After trying to get on this computer for so long, I missed out on stuff.... Stupid computer.. I swear when I get my laptop I'm throwing this thing off my roof.

Random thought.. Can mods give other mods infractions? I never tried it when I was a mod.. "coughs" :sweatdrop:

[quote name='Sangome' date='08 July 2010 - 03:50 AM' timestamp='1278575450' post='696857']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]So does that mean you're content with [spoiler]crossdressing and jumping around on a couch like an excited little kid?[/spoiler] :wacko: [/font][/color]
[/quote]
Ace has facial hair, so it wouldn't work. I know [i]that[/i] guy *shivers* does it, but still... Crossdressing is for people who can pull it off...

I feel like getting into a wild, nonsensical, Hollywood-style fight... Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='Magus' date='08 July 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1278583256' post='696866']
Random thought.. Can mods give other mods infractions? I never tried it when I was a mod.. "coughs" :sweatdrop:
[/quote]

well... maybe your not a mod now because of your ideas like that one... [spoiler]([u][font="Garamond"][size="1"][i]its a conspiracy![/i][/size][/font][/u])[/spoiler]

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 07:32 AM' timestamp='1278588779' post='696871']
well... maybe your not a mod now because of your ideas like that one... [spoiler]([u][font="Garamond"][size="1"][i]its a conspiracy![/i][/size][/font][/u])[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Heh. What's wrong with being a little devious at times? "coughs"

But if you must know I stepped down because at the time I was relocating for school (complete waste of time and money) and didn't know when, or if I'd be able to get back online, or get to a computer for that matter. As for now, I don't think they need my help. Edited by Magus

[font="Palatino Linotype"]I don't think mods can give infractions to each other, but probably they have never tried it. Besides, if a mod ever does something infraction-worthy, they usually end up receiving a personal message from me instead. So maybe mod infractions will never be necessary. :P[/font]

[quote name='Magus' date='08 July 2010 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1278589405' post='696873']
Heh. What's wrong with being a little devious at times? "coughs"

But if you must know I stepped down because at the time I was relocating for school (complete waste of time and money) and didn't know when, or if I'd be able to get back online, or get to a computer for that matter. As for now, I don't think they need my help.
[/quote]
[size="2"][font="Garamond"]It'd be nice to have ya back though, my man ;)[/font][/size]

sheeesh.. get a room you mods!([i]and ex mods and site managers!)[/i] =P

so a new soda came out called Cherry Vanilla Pepsi....
i like vanilla pepsi, and i like cherry pepsi... so it was only natural that id like this one too. it was july 4th and there was a sale for all pepsi 12 packs buy four and get them at 1.99 each.... a steal since they are normally 5.99 at the same store. needless to say i bought four of this new drink.

with the help of my friends, we have gone through three of the four twelve packs and the last one is two sodas short. im in shock. Edited by CaNz

[color="#2E8B57"]I have a pet peeve against people who cannot say [i]nuclear[/i] correctly. I cringe ever time I hear [i]nucular[/i]. I end up yelling at my radio a lot when listening to news shows and a guest can't say it correctly. "You're on NPR, you fool! Be educated!" [/color]

[quote name='Korey' date='08 July 2010 - 09:02 AM' timestamp='1278594138' post='696879']
[size="2"][font="Garamond"]It'd be nice to have ya back though, my man ;)[/font][/size]
[/quote]
If James and Des wants me to [strike]massacre[/strike] look over the good members again, I'm up for it. Until then though, I'll be hurled up in a corner doing homework and stuff.

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1278599702' post='696882']
sheeesh.. get a room you mods!([i]and ex mods and site managers!)[/i] =P
[/quote]
Haha, that brings back some fond/weird memories that went on in the staff area.

Multiquote... is... good.. :o Edited by Magus

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1278599702' post='696882']with the help of my friends, we have gone through three of the four twelve packs and the last one is two sodas short. im in shock.
[/quote]
I could really go for one of those right about now...

I ran through a spinkler with my best friend today. It was worth getting our clothes absolutely soaked. At least I wasn't wearing a white blouse!

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1278611175' post='696890']
well.. he did ask nicely! commmooonn! you know you want another mod pal!
[/quote]
Negative. I'm not asking. (Magus don't ask to offer his service.. I'm just easy to be peer pressured) It's more like, if they need/want my help they'll ask for it. (even though it's coming out entirely different lol, my wording sucks)

Edit: I know there aren't many people that follow the NBA, but I'm curious about how all this LeBron jazz is going to play out. I know Ohio fans are gonna be pissed off forever at James.. If I were in his shoes I'd leave too, but this 1 hour special is ridiculous. Edited by Magus

[quote name='Magus' date='08 July 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1278611515' post='696892']
Edit: I know there aren't many people that follow the NBA, but I'm curious about how all this LeBron jazz is going to play out. I know Ohio fans are gonna be pissed off forever at James.. If I were in his shoes I'd leave too, but this 1 hour special is ridiculous.
[/quote]

Yeah, if I'm up to date, which I'm probably not, he's still a free agent. And isn't he going to say which team he's on tonight?

Edit: Oh, and yeah, I'm a pissed off Ohio fan. Edited by Botar

[quote name='Botar' date='08 July 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1278614017' post='696898']
Yeah, if I'm up to date, which I'm probably not, he's still a free agent. And isn't he going to say which team he's on tonight?

Edit: Oh, and yeah, I'm a pissed off Ohio fan.
[/quote]
Yep, suppose to be announced tonight.

As a LeBron fan, I don't really care what he do I just hope the guy can get a championship in the process. Hopefully he won't let his ego get in the way of anything though. Its when people start thinking too highly of themselves that gets to me. But I suppose I can feel your pain though since Ohio really don't have much of anything... If it makes you feel any better us Detroiters suck just as badly lol.

[quote name='Magus' date='08 July 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1278614908' post='696900']
Yep, suppose to be announced tonight.

As a LeBron fan, I don't really care what he do I just hope the guy can get a championship in the process. Hopefully he won't let his ego get in the way of anything though. Its when people start thinking too highly of themselves that gets to me. But I suppose I can feel your pain though since Ohio really don't have much of anything... If it makes you feel any better us Detroiters suck just as badly lol.
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"][size=2]It's interesting to see where Lebron is gonna go, because to be honest I don't think him and Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade can all jell on a team and share the limelight enough. LeBron averages 30 points a game, Dwayne Wade under that, and Bosh averages about 20 or so points a game. And that's when they were playing on their respective teams. If anyone, LeBron himself is going to have to take a step back and share the ball, which he is more than capable of doing. This is assuming he goes to the Heat of course.

But, I don't think loyalty has anything to do with what LeBron got into the league to do: WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. He doesn't want to be the Basketball version of Dan Marino. LeBron already has two League MVPs and 4-5 seasons of making the playoffs. I think he should at least have a ring by now. But he's been beat by teams that have really deep benches (Celtics, Magic) and has a harder route to the NBA finals than people in the West. Who honestly is a title contender in the West besides the Lakers?[/size][/font]

[quote name='Magus' date='08 July 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1278614908' post='696900']
But I suppose I can feel your pain though since Ohio really don't have much of anything... If it makes you feel any better us Detroiters suck just as badly lol.
[/quote]

Yeah, we kinda got the shaft when it comes to sports, all we got is LeBron and that's going away soon.

But at least hes going to be plaing, I guess.