OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[color="#006400"][font="Century Gothic"]I don't have anything today so I can be totally lazy. I also don't feel like catching up with stuff I've missed. Usually I would.

Anyway...

[i]*refuses to get off of Shy's plane*[/i][/font][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='12 July 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1278971054' post='697195']
I had no idea that Shy had a plane. :blink: May I join you on it?
[/quote]
[color="#006400"][font="Century Gothic"]Just look at the title under his avatar. And who asks for permission? Just climb on board! :biggrin: [/font][/color]

[quote name='Nerdsy' date='13 July 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1278971784' post='697196']
[color=deeppink]I don't like the way they're phrasing things in this Alpaca commercial.

I mean, "[i]when[/i]" I decide to raise Alpacas? At best it's presumptuous, at worst it's ominous.[/color]
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Wow, I'm relieved we haven't had those Orwellian Alpaca commercials here where I live. Sounds scary. :([/font]

[quote name='Nerdsy' date='12 July 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1278971784' post='697196']
[color=deeppink]I don't like the way they're phrasing things in this Alpaca commercial.

I mean, "[i]when[/i]" I decide to raise Alpacas? At best it's presumptuous, at worst it's ominous.[/color]
[/quote]
:blink: I never noticed that until now... Now that you mention it, that is kind of unsettling...

[quote name='Aaryanna' date='12 July 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1278975761' post='697199']
[color="#006400"][font="Century Gothic"]Just look at the title under his avatar. And who asks for permission? Just climb on board! :biggrin: [/font][/color]
[/quote]
:o I can do that?! *starts piloting plane* YEE HAW~!

sorry sis... but if your gonna be piloting this thing i think i will do what Shy says.

im thinking about switching over to win amp... but its hard to change.... ive always used windows media player...

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 July 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1278991586' post='697215']
sorry sis... but if your gonna be piloting this thing i think i will do what Shy says.

im thinking about switching over to win amp... but its hard to change.... ive always used windows media player...
[/quote]

stick with media player, that or VLC media player is way better and easier to use, if you want to make that jump.

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 July 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1278991586' post='697215']
[/quote]
What?! Oh please, I'm sure I can figure this out... *starts pressing buttons and doing nose dives*

[quote name='chibi-master' date='13 July 2010 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1279019238' post='697223']
What?! Oh please, I'm sure I can figure this out... *starts pressing buttons and doing nose dives*
[/quote]

WERE ALL DOOMED!!!!

*Plain dives at top speed*

[quote name='Botar' date='13 July 2010 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='1279019596' post='697224']
WERE ALL DOOMED!!!!

*Plain dives at top speed*
[/quote]
IF ONLY I HAD READ THE MANUAAAAAL!!! *pulls yoke back* Oh, hey... Plane's fixed, everybody!

If you met me, would you be more frightened if I was a pilot or a doctor? :)

[quote name='chibi-master' date='13 July 2010 - 07:27 AM' timestamp='1279020476' post='697225']
IF ONLY I HAD READ THE MANUAAAAAL!!! *pulls yoke back* Oh, hey... Plane's fixed, everybody!

[/quote]

what if you were a doctor who preformed surgery wile flying a plane?

im pretty sure no one coulld do that one Botar... except me of course.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='13 July 2010 - 04:27 AM' timestamp='1279020476' post='697225']
[/quote]
you'd be fine at both, unless you:
were hungry
were sleepy
were angry
were sad
were happy
had a song in your head
had a headache or other pain
saw a puppy
were cold
were warm
didnt like the weather
were annoyed at someone in the area
[i][size="1"]i'm sure there are more[/size][/i]

in which case you'd get distracted and i would promptly die... but i guess for the other passengers sake id rather you be a doctor... plus if i need surgery i'm probably not well off to begin with.

[quote name='CaNz' date='13 July 2010 - 09:26 AM' timestamp='1279027570' post='697231']
im pretty sure no one coulld do that one Botar... except me of course.

you'd be fine at both, unless you:
were hungry
were sleepy
were angry
were sad
were happy
had a song in your head
had a headache or other pain
saw a puppy
were cold
were warm
didnt like the weather
were annoyed at someone in the area
[i][size="1"]i'm sure there are more[/size][/i]

in which case you'd get distracted and i would promptly die... but i guess for the other passengers sake id rather you be a doctor... plus if i need surgery i'm probably not well off to begin with.
[/quote]

To the T. Totally correct, except you forgot the, were partial to idea, that's the scary one! [img]http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1279034876687.jpg[/img] Edited by Botar

[quote name='chibi-master' date='13 July 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1278981158' post='697202']
:blink: I never noticed that until now... Now that you mention it, that is kind of unsettling...
[/quote]

[b]I've never seen it. :eyebrow: Is it on Youtube?

Also, I just got back from visiting a friend. We're the same age, height, etc. so she gave me a bunch of old and new skirts. I don't know why, but suddenly I appreciate a good skirt now and then. :suave: Maybe it's the weather or because they were free? Maybe both? :biggrin: [/b]

[b]Thanks CaNz! I was inspired by your combo to make a cute one. :biggrin:

I really like the hat picture in the banner. The banner itself though seems to be missing something though. I might ask for your help with it. It needs some better text or something.

So how are you doing? Any summer plans?

Actually, what is everyone's summer plans? I want to know how all of you celebrate or try to beat the heat. :suave: [/b] Edited by Lilt

[quote name='Lilt' date='13 July 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1279061419' post='697248']
[b]Actually, what is everyone's summer plans? I want to know how all of you celebrate or try to beat the heat. :suave: [/b]
[/quote]

Stay in some place were there is a/c. I thing I have gone to the mall more times this summer then the past three years combined. I'm going again this Friday! Its seems to be the only place my friends and I besides 4th av. 4th av shops are all outside, so rather go the mall to beat the 100 something degree weather. Next week, I will be going to San Diego. Um...That's about it. I know very uneventful.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]My summer plans are just replaying a bunch of games that my memory has grown foggy on. I'd like to go swimming, soon, though...

And Lilt your sig is adorable oh my gosh. <3[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Lilt' date='13 July 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1279061419' post='697248']
[b]Thanks CaNz! I was inspired by your combo to make a cute one. :biggrin:
I really like the hat picture in the banner. The banner itself though seems to be missing something though. I might ask for your help with it. It needs some better text or something.
So how are you doing? Any summer plans?[/b]
[/quote]

haha... well, i needed to make a cute banner to match my gorgeous wife, though i'm glad it inspired you as well.

i love how you gave them the white outline on the left. it matches your text... which i think is very good. its so simple its adorable... i think it looks amazing, but i am always willing to help my partner in crime/banner-making
as for my summer i plan on going up to San Fransisco in three days... but other than that i think i'm working all summer.
how is your summer Lilt?

[quote name='Lilt' date='13 July 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1279061419' post='697248']
[b]I really like the hat picture in the banner. The banner itself though seems to be missing something though.[/b]
[/quote]
Might I suggest a cutesy heart between the couple and the chibis in the corner, corny as that may seem?

I worked out some intense fury in karate tonight, and I'm so glad I did. Otherwise, I'm sure I would have shredded a certain someone's face off, and that would be quite unladylike... :smirk:

[quote name='Nerdsy' date='12 July 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1278971784' post='697196']
[color="deeppink"]I don't like the way they're phrasing things in this Alpaca commercial.

[/quote]

[color=indigo]Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but every American is now required to raise at least one Alpaca in their life time. It is in that new health care bill, I think it was one of those concessions that Rhode Island required to push it through. Don't worry, I hear they only spit at people they don't like.[/color]