OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

(insert entire page of uncontrollable laughter here)
you thought i was the manly type? Magus... the only reason why i call myself a man is the dangly parts that are constantly getting in my way.
not that I am very lady-like ether... i just happen to enjoy a lot of very girly things...

Don't lump me in the category of watching Sailor Moon. I was in school by the time that came on. I was strictly DBZ "OORAH"

And don't get it twisted. I never said Hamtaro (so that's what that is) was for girls only. I only said that the image I had pictured CaNz as was gone. Considering the time he first joined and the threads he made kinda gave me that image of one of those "badboy" types.

And I'll shank you if you throw me in the category of watching Pokemon Edited by Magus

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='20 July 2010 - 06:16 AM' timestamp='1279631796' post='697501']
[font="Garamond"]SINCE WHEN IS ENJOYING HAMTARO LIMITED TO GIRLS? :whatever:
I know the whole lot of you watched Sailor Moon too, you manly men. [/font]
[/quote]
its not limited to girls... but is i think a show devoted to cuddly creatures falls under the girly category... its certainly no football game (though i do have the urge to by a 24 pack and invite some friends over to watch it... i'm wondering if they will stay for the beer)

yeah... i watched sailor moon... mostly cause it was on WB right before cartoon networks toonami started (and for us pacific time people school was no issue)
but i didnt follow it well... it was just really conviniant that the same plot was used at every point in the series... that + lots of girls = easy watching.

as for my prior "badboy" image... i really said most of the things for reactions. this forum is lightyears away from every other forum i have been on... i wasnt quite sure what i was doing here honestly... but when i realized i liked everyone here i laid off the stupid pranks. now i just joke around to have fun rather than make loads of trouble. (though i feel as if i still have a bit of a reputation... and i enjoy it)

[quote name='Magus' date='20 July 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1279632242' post='697503']
Don't lump me in the category of watching Sailor Moon. I was in school by the time that came on. I was strictly DBZ "OORAH"

And don't get it twisted. I never said Hamtaro (so that's what that is) was for girls only. I only said that the image I had pictured CaNz as was gone. Considering the time he first joined and the threads he made kinda gave me that image of one of those "badboy" types.

And I'll shank you if you throw me in the category of watching Pokemon
[/quote]

Good old days. DBZ or die.

I started out by watching DBZ, Yu yu hakusho and Gundam.

[quote name='Magus' date='20 July 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1279632242' post='697503']

And I'll shank you if you throw me in the category of watching Pokemon
[/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac302/Waferscuits/mudkipz.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[quote name='Magus' date='20 July 2010 - 08:24 AM' timestamp='1279632242' post='697503']
Don't lump me in the category of watching Sailor Moon. [/quote]

[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#9932CC"] :whatever:

Although in all seriousness, I watched both. I enjoyed both. Though I don't really like DBZ much anymore, I still love Sailor Moon. It's pointless fluff and I love it. :biggrin: [/color][/font]

of course you watched them both... they were awesome.
perhaps not the most compelling shows in the world, but you could just sit down and watch 'em. most shows need plot or character build up, requiring dedication to the show. these ones just entertained you.

[b]I like the new banner a lot, CaNz. It's so awesome. XD

As for Sailor Moon, DBZ, and others, I watched Dragonball more than I watched Dragonball Z. It came on at like 5 in the morning right before Sailor Moon so I would actually wake up early to catch both of them.

They were both like my first anime I guess? Well, besides Guyver but that was more of a nightmare than a happy memory.

Speaking of nightmares though, what are they doing with Dragonball Z now? What is this Kai stuff? D:[/b]

[quote name='Lilt' date='20 July 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1279664645' post='697546']
[b]Speaking of nightmares though, what are they doing with Dragonball Z now? What is this Kai stuff? D:[/b]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Kai is basically the original DBZ, with all of the filler cut out. Some scenes are reanimated, but other than that, it's literally the same exact show. It's 100+ episodes, though, so it's still pretty lengthy, even without the filler.[/font][/color]

[quote name='James' date='20 July 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1279671453' post='697555']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I think it takes real manliness to use a Hamtaro banner. You're only girly if you have a banner like mine, which obviously covers up some serious insecurities.[/font]
[/quote]
though there is something macho about a hamster with a heart for adventure, you cant knock yourself for having a banner slightly cooler than yourself.
it happens all the time... as for me i have a banner much cuter then myself (though i think i look dashing in a scarf)

I must say that my over coat makes me look quite shady. The only time it makes me look like a lady killer is if I've got a suit under it. Wait.. but then I look like I'm from the mafia. Hrmm.. Edited by Blue

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='20 July 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1279653211' post='697534']
[center][IMG]http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac302/Waferscuits/mudkipz.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[/quote]
RAGE!!!!

[quote name='James' date='20 July 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1279671453' post='697555']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I think it takes real manliness to use a Hamtaro banner. You're only girly if you have a banner like mine, which obviously covers up some serious insecurities.[/font]
[/quote]

[color=indigo]Really? I thought your banner was meant to show your extreme passion of American themed S&M. C'mon you can't tell me that guy doesn't have a zippered leather mask in his hand off shot. :wacko: [/color]

what are you talking about? the only acronyms he understands are [size="5"][b][size="7"][color="#ff0000"]U[/color][/size][size="7"][color="#c0c0c0"]S[/color][/size][size="7"][color="#0000ff"]A[/color][/size]![/b][/size]

[quote name='Heaven's Cloud' date='21 July 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1279682719' post='697564']
[color=indigo]Really? I thought your banner was meant to show your extreme passion of American themed S&M. C'mon you can't tell me that guy doesn't have a zippered leather mask in his hand off shot. :wacko: [/color]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Normally I'd agree with you...but then, this:[/font]

[quote name='CaNz']what are you talking about? the only acronyms he understands are [size="5"][b][size="7"][color="#ff0000"]U[/color][/size][size="7"][color="#c0c0c0"]S[/color][/size][size="7"][color="#0000ff"]A[/color][/size]![/b][/size][/quote]

[quote name='Blue' date='21 July 2010 - 03:27 PM' timestamp='1279686461' post='697567']
Did someone say S&M?

*Eyes start getting bigger*
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Un-widen those eyes!

On a totally unrelated subject, my family is planning a big surprise present for my little sister this weekend. That should be fun. Whenever we're planning something she always seems to be oblivious about it.

I've never actually planned a surprise party as such, but I've planned some big surprise gifts. I love doing that. :D[/font]