OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Blue' date='21 July 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1279764343' post='697629']
Anything glittery, cute or childish. Like pokemon or [b]lolis[/b] or hamtaro. You know, that kind of stuff that pisses you off.
[/quote]

IDK, I love just about anything that's cute and sparkly, and most loli's make me want to punch them. Just sayin'.

2 in the morning at my cousin's house. I'm having chocolate gravy on biscuits for breakfast. No, I'm really serious. I'll give you the recipe if you want it.

One day I'm going to move back down south and get a home in a small town. It seems like a good retirement plan to me. :)

I wish I could find a copy of Dumbo somewhere... I love that movie, though the acid trip elephant bubble scene scared me as a little kid. :blink:

[quote name='chibi-master' date='21 July 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1279778377' post='697637']
2 in the morning at my cousin's house. I'm having chocolate gravy on biscuits for breakfast. No, I'm really serious. I'll give you the recipe if you want it.
[/quote]
though i am kinda grossed out... i also really want to try it... i will take the recipe sis.

[quote name='Magus' date='22 July 2010 - 03:50 AM' timestamp='1279763442' post='697628']
That's a question I've always wanted to know. What in the world is Moe?
[/quote]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCNQi54l21M[/url]

[font="Garamond"]Y'know, they make getting a job harder than the actual job itself.....[/font]

[quote name='demon39536' date='22 July 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1279757777' post='697623']
Hello people who probably don't know who I am.
I bought awesome socks yesterday.
[/quote]
[b]
That's cool. But how do you feel about leggings?[/b]

[quote name='Sangome' date='22 July 2010 - 06:23 AM' timestamp='1279772633' post='697635']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Don't get me wrong -- I completely agree that a lot of moe is a bunch of crap saturating the market, but...I have never heard anyone call Pokemon "moe", ever. I suppose a good deal of attributes of Pokemon can be "OMG KAWAII DESU NE", but I don't really think "moe" is the right term for it, in this case.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[b]
For the longest time, I didn't even know what "moe" was either. My friends and I would always just use "squee" instead to describe stuff I later found out was "moe".[/b]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='22 July 2010 - 07:59 AM' timestamp='1279778377' post='697637']

One day I'm going to move back down south and get a home in a small town. It seems like a good retirement plan to me. :)

I wish I could find a copy of Dumbo somewhere... I love that movie, though the acid trip elephant bubble scene scared me as a little kid. :blink:
[/quote]
[b]
Actually, I want to try that. :eyebrow: I've had chocolate for breakfast before. (Chocolate cereal, chocolate waffles, etc.) How do you make it?

I guess it depends on what part of the south, since I've heard some places are better than others. I found the deep south relaxing, so that would be a good retirement plan. :biggrin:

I forgot all about that scene. :wacko: I can't find the scene that I'm looking for, but when this camel freaked out about going home, I was scared as a little kid too.[/b]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJ4pMLXRTA

[quote name='Lilt'][b]For the longest time, I didn't even know what "moe" was either. My friends and I would always just use "squee" instead to describe stuff I later found out was "moe".[/b][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]People squee over moe things all the time.

It's very ear-splitting.[/FONT]

At the place I am currently at each day of this week has a theme: Monday was pajama day, Tuesday was twin day, Wednesday was wacky tacky day, and today is crazy hair day/ unofficial opposite day/ unofficial cross dressing day. Many of the guys participated by borrowing clothes from girls in their group and it was funny to see the looks they got from the people who did not know about what day it was.
And on leggings, I don't know, what do you mean by leggings?
But the socks that I bought are the longest pair of socks I have ever owned. They go above my knee 8O.

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='22 July 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1279852471' post='697668']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Would you two stop badmouthing my attractive ladyfriend >:{[/font]
[/quote]
i suppose i could... but only for you.. evryone elses attractive lady friends must be constantly badmouthed!

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='23 July 2010 - 04:34 AM' timestamp='1279852471' post='697668']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Would you two stop badmouthing my attractive ladyfriend >:{[/font]
[/quote]

Thread needs moar picz.

[quote name='CaNz' date='23 July 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1279868005' post='697685']
why does the combination of chocolate and peanut butter make me overwhelmingly happy?
[/quote]

Peanutbutter-chokkit milkshakes FTW. <3

[b]What's so upsetting about that quote, Shy? :blink:

And peanutbutter-chokkit milkshakes are so rich. At least the way they make them at this one café. Just drinking half of it about kills me. :wacko: [/b]

[quote name='CaNz' date='22 July 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1279868005' post='697685']
why does the combination of chocolate and peanut butter make me overwhelmingly happy?
[/quote]
Because both chocolate and peanut butter are awesome. Therefore, they are awesome together.

So tomorrow/today I have this Iaido thing (well, hopefully; it depends on what kind of stall/area we get, but otherwise it's on) and I'll probably be kinda nervous. It's sort of my first time demoing, so I hope I don't screw up. :(

[quote name='Lady Shy' date='23 July 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1279942904' post='697733']
I would just like to mention that I am upset about CaNz's signature quote.
[/quote]
i have had this for a year now... am i finally interesting enough for you to comment about it Boo?
really it is just as fun line about how all my friends were here and i joined because i would rather participate then be a jerk and make fun of otakus...

i did... i love playing the victim.

P.S.
if you take a reese's cup and put it in the fridge,,, a magical thing happens!
it somehow tastes better! (talking about this makes me wonder what it would be like as a dog confronting a reese's cup.... it could kill you... but you would love it... such a hard choice) Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Lady Shy' date='24 July 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1279968456' post='697751']
It took a look at your profile.
[/quote]
everyone seems to like my profile a bit... makes me want to spruce it up a bit since all the viewers are probably just as disappointed as you

though i bet 200 views are from me replying to people... so i doubt i a am really that popular. Edited by CaNz