OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' date='23 July 2010 - 02:53 AM' timestamp='1279868005' post='697685']
no mind control plz thanx

why does the combination of chocolate and peanut butter make me overwhelmingly happy?
[/quote]

[color=indigo]Are you sure it is the peanut butter and chocolate and not the vast quantities of LSD that you put into the peanut butter and chocolate? I mean, there is no way a non-drug user would like Hamtaro that much :P[/color]

I agree... (though it may be the LSD laced peanut butter cups i've been eating.
Hc just seems like a secret moe fan... which is what i should be, but since i have no shame i might as well be public about it...

[quote name='CaNz' date='24 July 2010 - 02:23 AM' timestamp='1279963406' post='697750']

if you take a reese's cup and put it in the fridge,,, a magical thing happens!
it somehow tastes better!
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]DUDE I LOVE DOING THIS. It's amazing. Actually I'd probably like any chocolate cold or actually frozen. One of my fave things is dark chocolate and almond bars in the freezer. Ahhh cold chocolate is the best <3 And at Halloween I'd always put all my coffee crisps, reeses cups and aero bars into the freezer. Omgggg delicious x 345080345803459808435.[/font]

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='24 July 2010 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1279991754' post='697763']
[fond=Garamond]Again, you can't say you didn't watch less than manly anime, HC.... there has to be some secret Tsundere crush you have :suave: [/font]
[/quote]
You can't compare everyone to yourself you know. Not everyone started out following anime in their teens (Outside of DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh and Rurouni Kenshin...) Then again, that's probably just me. Tsundere... I know I've seen that word a couple of times, yet I don't know what it means. Edited by Magus

[quote name='Lilt' date='24 July 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1279997374' post='697774']
[b]I know I should know that word as well, but I'm lost on the meaning (and pronounciation,) of tsundere. It's a person you shouldn't mess with I think? :sweatdrop: [/b]
[/quote]
Let's not start with pronounciations lol. When it comes to pronouncing I'm way off lol. I use the whole sounding it out method only to find that it sounds completely different. "Ichigo". Itch-ee-go was what I was saying when I first came into Bleach (I still say his name that way) only to hear that it's supposed to be Ee-chee-go. >_> Same with Hajime no Ippo. There's a character in it by the name of Jones and it's being pronounced as Jo-nez... Weird stuff.

[quote name='Anomaly' date='24 July 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1279996841' post='697771']
[font="Garamond"]DUDE I LOVE DOING THIS. It's amazing. Actually I'd probably like any chocolate cold or actually frozen. One of my fave things is dark chocolate and almond bars in the freezer. Ahhh cold chocolate is the best <3 And at Halloween I'd always put all my coffee crisps, reeses cups and aero bars into the freezer. Omgggg delicious x 345080345803459808435.[/font] [/quote]
it seems i got to you! I have no idea why it tastes so good cold though... maybe its longer till it melts or something... but whatever it is... it kinda makes me want to attend mass.
[quote name='Magus' date='24 July 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1279997199' post='697773']
Tsundere... I know I've seen that word a couple of times, yet I don't know what it means. [/quote]
[quote name='Lilt' date='24 July 2010 - 11:49 AM' timestamp='1279997374' post='697774']
[b]I know I should know that word as well, but I'm lost on the meaning (and pronounciation,) of tsundere. It's a person you shouldn't mess with I think? :sweatdrop: [/b][/quote]

i had to look it up too... i guess its one of the anti-hero types that seem hostile to the other characters but eventually show there soft side. i guess its used a lot in moe.... not that i would know... i never ever watch the stuff ever...

[quote name='CaNz' date='24 July 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1279998809' post='697778']
it seems i got to you! I have no idea why it tastes so good cold though... maybe its longer till it melts or something... but whatever it is... it kinda makes me want to attend mass.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]Haha, dude it's like an old family tradition of mine or something. Apparently it's been passed down by my Grandpa on my Mom's side, to my Mom who then showed it to me. Best handed down idea ever, imo. THANKS G-PA.[/font]

[quote name='Anomaly' date='24 July 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1280002445' post='697784']
[font="Garamond"]Haha, dude it's like an old family tradition of mine [/font]
[/quote]

none of my family did it so you can imagine my surprise the first time i tried it out! :] Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Rachmaninoff' date='24 July 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1280003111' post='697785']
[font="Trebuchet MS"]I have today totally free. So naturally I'm sick. :sick: [/font]
[/quote]
My face just started swelling up like a tomato.

[quote name='Magus' date='24 July 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1279997199' post='697773']
Tsundere... I know I've seen that word a couple of times, yet I don't know what it means.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lilt' date='24 July 2010 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1279997374' post='697774']
[b]I know I should know that word as well, but I'm lost on the meaning (and pronounciation,) of tsundere. It's a person you shouldn't mess with I think? :sweatdrop: [/b]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere"]TV Tropes to the rescuuuuuuuuuuuuuue![/url]

It's distressingly common in anime these days, though I myself am a bit of a mild case. But yeah.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='24 July 2010 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1279991754' post='697763']
[font=Garamond]Again, you can't say you didn't watch less than manly anime, HC.... there has to be some secret Tsundere crush you have :suave: [/font]
[/quote]

[color=indigo]How dare you make such implications sir! :P

You got me though, I do enjoy "less than manly" anime from time to time. I can't think of a secret Tsundere crush, though I guess I am not adverse to "moe" characters. I think it would be awesome to have a pikachu...what is better than a cute pet that can electrocute your unsuspecting friends?

And, though I don't see how anyone could like Hamtaro, I also don't see how any one could [b]not[/b] like awesome chibi things...Chibi-Gundam time, I think so.
[/color]
[center][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004/343/3/c/SD_RX_78_2_Gundam_Lineart_by_VR_Eli.jpg[/img] [/center]

[quote name='Heaven's Cloud' date='25 July 2010 - 10:59 AM' timestamp='1280069998' post='697860']
[color=indigo]I think it would be awesome to have a pikachu...what is better than a cute pet that can electrocute your unsuspecting friends?[/color][/quote]

You have some evilness in you.

[quote name='Sangome' date='24 July 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1280004287' post='697793']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere"]TV Tropes to the rescuuuuuuuuuuuuuue![/url]

It's distressingly common in anime these days, though I myself am a bit of a mild case. But yeah.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]Oh, I see. I think a lot of us have our tsundere moments then. (Myself included.)

And Helga, from one of my favorite shows, is a tsundere? *Head explodes* :wacko: [/b]

[quote name='Lady Shy' date='24 July 2010 - 06:47 AM' timestamp='1279968456' post='697751']
It took a look at your profile, because I have signatures turned off. :(
[/quote]
Why would you have them turned off?! You're missing out on the fabulous banner CaNz made me! :(

[quote name='Heaven's Cloud' date='25 July 2010 - 10:59 AM' timestamp='1280069998' post='697860']
[color=indigo] I think it would be awesome to have a pikachu...what is better than a cute pet that can electrocute your unsuspecting friends?

I also don't see how any one could [b]not[/b] like awesome chibi things...
[/color][/quote]
Both of these are my specialty, believe you me. :biggrin:

I'M BA~ACK! 16 hours in a car and I've made it home with only a sore back and some slight food poisoning that is currently working its way through my system. :) Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='CaNz' date='25 July 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1280101540' post='697895']
Yaaaaaaaaaay!
did you enjoy your trip sis?
[/quote]
Yes! I love my extended family in the south...

Today I bought the entire Cowboy Bebop anime. For under $30. *chibi dance*

I hate when that happens, chibi. :/
One time at a convention, I bought a boxset of Earth Girl Arjuna and once I got to the third disc nothing would work. I had gotten really into the show too. Luckily, I found a used copy of the third DVD on AnimeNation.com, so it ended happily at least.

In other news, I have music from Tetris DS eternally stuck in my head. Good gosh. Edited by Miss Anonymous