OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Beretta']
Ignore these.[/quote]
;-;
Awww... Don't do that... Allamorph can testify about my attention needs... I'm like a puppy: leave me unattended and I will wreck anything and everything in sight. Including CaNz, Botar and Korey's sneakers.
[quote name='Beretta']Single people have less stress in their life. (We're single, free to [u]DUMPLINGSANDSTEAK[/u] [insert explicted word] mingle :D) Cherish it while you can.
[/quote]
Fix'd.

Also, who the shiggledoobies is Beretta? :P

[quote name='chibi-master' date='30 July 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1280554850' post='698324']
;-;
Awww... Don't do that... Allamorph can testify about my attention needs... I'm like a puppy: leave me unattended and I will wreck anything and everything in sight. Including CaNz, Botar and Korey's sneakers.
[/quote]
when you get quoted and then he says ignore these... its kinda the same as saying "LOOK AT THEM NOW!"
but if you ever need attention my shoes are all yours... and where is Botar by the way?

[quote name='chibi-master' date='30 July 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1280554850' post='698324']
Also, who the shiggledoobies is Beretta? :P
[/quote]
i think its a water purifier
...they let anyone on the boards these days 'points at self'

[quote name='CaNz' date='31 July 2010 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1280555383' post='698325']
but if you ever need attention my shoes are all yours... and where is Botar by the way?
[/quote]
Were. They [i]were[/i] all mine. Then I chewed them up and ruined them, so now they're the property of the incinerator... Also, I was wondering the very same thing... HE MUST HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED! :wacko: Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='Beretta' date='30 July 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1280554287' post='698323']
Ignore these.

[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]On it.

But yeah, my current situation can't really accommodate a girlfriend anyway. I'm still sending out job applications left and right (though I have an employee referral at one, so I'm hopeful there) and I'm trying to finalize my admission to college as well as keep up with getting my final black belt certificate in karate. On top of that, there isn't really anyone else I've been interested in. Maybe in a couple months, we'll see.

[spoiler]But hey, college=college girls, MIRITE? |:D[/spoiler][/font] Edited by NeedMoarRope

[quote name='chibi-master' date='30 July 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1280555569' post='698327']
Were. They [i]were[/i] all mine. Then I chewed them up and ruined them, so now they're the property of the incinerator... Also, I was wondering the very same thing... HE MUST HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED! :wacko:
[/quote]
huh... i guess i need new shoes then. (it doesnt phase me since i have been shoe shopping at wal-mart for the last three years. the only place as evil as am)

...and i guess someone should save him.... but i am already in my pajamas.

[font="Garamond"]Pajama-clad Korean Drama Marathon party, everyone is invited! <3 haha I have just not been able to stop watching this series since ummm. 6 hours ago or something ridiculous like that xD

I swear I'll be productive.
..tomorrow.[/font]

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='31 July 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1280556509' post='698329']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]On it.[/font]
[/quote]
*gnaws on your shoes*

[quote name='CaNz' date='31 July 2010 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1280557040' post='698330']
...and i guess someone should save him.... but i am already in my pajamas.
[/quote]
I am, too, but I guess I could still try. Nothing like a hyper teenage girl showing up in an XL Army t-shirt and Pikachu pajama bottoms to save her big brother, I suppose. :blink:

[quote name='CaNz' date='31 July 2010 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1280555383' post='698325']
and where is Botar by the way?[/quote]

And he appears from no were like a ghost from the fog. What up guys?

Oh and yeah she stole me ^. It was fun! ;) Edited by Botar

[quote name='Stephanie' date='31 July 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1280593788' post='698342']
By me. >.>
[/quote]
*puts on XL Army t-shirt and Pikachu pajama bottoms* RAWR! *jumps on you* I did it! I saved Botar! Praise me! PRAISE ME!!!

I went into Best Buy today to knock some skulls around. I got my Cowboy Bebop box set replaced. :) While I was browsing around the DS games section, I came across a frustrated father and his small son (about 5 or so). The dad was arguing with his son about how neither of them knew the difference between a DS Lite and a DSi. The dad started muttering about never finding help when you need it, so I stepped up and started explaining the differences between a DS Lite and a DSi, then I completely blew his mind by adding in some info about the DSi XL. It felt good to help them~! :biggrin:

On another note, I now have a Pikachu stylus for my DS Lite~! *squeal*

i never said i wanted him back :P just wondering why no new members are getting harassed with the "______ has no comments, why not say hello?" that i am accustomed to seeing.
but i do love praising people... so... *constructs small pikachu shrine.

[quote name='Sangome' date='31 July 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1280626860' post='698391']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Just make sure the shrine isn't made out of chewed-up gum.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

darnit! now i gotta make a new one.:annoyed:

[quote name='Sangome' date='31 July 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1280626860' post='698391']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Just make sure the shrine isn't made out of chewed-up gum.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Aaaw, you're always watching out for me, Gome~! :biggrin:

[quote name='CaNz' date='31 July 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1280630229' post='698396']
darnit! now i gotta make a new one.:annoyed:
[/quote]
Uhm. Gross. *slaps you with chewed up sneaker*

I can't believe I was at the grocery store earlier and I actually got asked by a bunch of young teens or pre-teens, which team was I on Jacobs, Edwards or one of the other characters. So, I told team Spike, cause he doesn't sparkle and he would shove a bloody rail road spike up each one of the twilight characters *beep* *beep*. They were shock on their face. While I was walking away to continue my shopping, I heard one of them say who's Spike. Little brats. :annoyed: Yes I swore at a bunch of kids, but if they are going to mimic a fast food commercial they deserve it. Edited by Cat

you're a spike fan too? everyone that watched buffy made fun of me for that one... but i like accents, antiheroes and platinum hair... so i had no choice... plus the dude [spoiler]killed vampire slayers[/spoiler]. i think that's pretty win on a show about a vampire slayer.

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='31 July 2010 - 08:08 AM' timestamp='1280556509' post='698329']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]

[spoiler]But hey, college=college girls, MIRITE? |:D[/spoiler][/font]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]Yeah, but the first step is always meeting said females.

In the past 48 hours, I've worked 23 of them. Needless to say, I'm very tired. Then I sign in to my facebook to see about 30 notifications. What the devil is going on here?[/font]

[quote name='CaNz' date='31 July 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1280617755' post='698373']
i never said i wanted him back :P just wondering why no new members are getting harassed with the "______ has no comments, why not say hello?" that i am accustomed to seeing.
but i do love praising people... so... *constructs small pikachu shrine.
[/quote]

Well ill get on the harassment ASAP, Face book had a death grip on me that allowed me to do anything in my social life, oh, [size="1"][team Edward] [/size]

[quote name='Cat' date='01 August 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1280644025' post='698416']
I can't believe I was at the grocery store earlier and I actually got asked by a bunch of young teens or pre-teens, which team was I on Jacobs, Edwards or one of the other characters. So, I told team Spike, cause he doesn't sparkle and he would shove a bloody rail road spike up each one of the twilight characters *beep* *beep*. They were shock on their face. While I was walking away to continue my shopping, I heard one of them say who's Spike. Little brats. :annoyed: Yes I swore at a bunch of kids, but if they are going to mimic a fast food commercial they deserve it.
[/quote]

[color=indigo]If I was grading your response I would have given you an A+. Spike would neuter Jacob, impale Edward, and then drain Bella dry out of principle. And that is Spike WITH a soul.[/color]

At least people still know who spike is on here. Spike was always my favorite on Buffy the Vampire Slayer

[quote name='Heaven's Cloud' date='01 August 2010 - 10:14 AM' timestamp='1280682873' post='698449']
[color=indigo]If I was grading your response I would have given you an A+. Spike would neuter Jacob, impale Edward, and then drain Bella dry out of principle. And that is Spike WITH a soul.[/color]
[/quote]

Thank You. I agree, Spike would do all those things without breaking a sweat.

[quote name='CaNz' date='01 August 2010 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1280683254' post='698451']
I agree Spike is cool, but i dont think you realise how awesome a vampire Edward is... he would totally blind Spike with his sparkles.
[/quote]

Spike sees Edward for the first time.
Spike: What the bloody hell are you suppose to be?
Edward: Vampire.
Spike: Bull, no vampire sparkles. I'm a vampire if there ever was one.
Edward: Your an outdated Vampire. No one knows who you are anymore. That is why you are jealous of my sparkles.
Spike: Outdated! God only knows you need some sort satisfaction in you life from your sparkles. Besides shagging little miss pale and klutzy over there. You probably get off from your own sparkles. And I really never like you anyway. And you have stupid hair!
Spike stakes Edward.
Bella: Edward! No!
Spike: I really hate stupid hair.
Buffy rolls her eyes: Says Captain Peroxide himself. Edited by Cat