OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

She probably saw one of these gorgeous, Tim Allen-approved ads:

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgfE5xNiEz4&feature=player_embedded[/media][/center]

But my sister lives in Detroit and I was there last week for Greenfield Village's Christmas display, so I know it's been chilly haha. My parents live in Carson City over by Lansing and I'm in Grand Rapids.

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1293490823' post='703354']
It's a lot better than Illinois. And Battle Creek and St. Joseph are really pretty imo.
[/quote]
Ah, never been to those parts of Michigan. But I still wouldn't advise living here. Getting jobs is still quite hard.

[quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1293490899' post='703355']
She probably saw one of these gorgeous, Tim Allen-approved ads:

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgfE5xNiEz4&feature=player_embedded[/media][/center]

But my sister lives in Detroit and I was there last week for Greenfield Village's Christmas display, so I know it's been chilly haha. My parents live in Carson City over by Lansing and I'm in Grand Rapids.
[/quote]
Ah, another spot I haven't been to. Man, I've lived in Michigan my entire life and have never ventured to any other spot in Michigan except for what's around Detroit (Southfield, Highland Park, Livonia, Dearborn and Auburn Hills). I need a car so I can go on a road trip by myself.

Greenfield Village. Yuck! I officially hate that place. Grades 1-5 that's the only place we ever went to. Sometimes we'd go to the zoo but it's always been Greenfield Village.

Haha, I can see how that would ruin it for me too. It's pretty when you don't go there every year. I have no idea where those places are in that video, though. I think that dock is at Lake Michigan, though, which I am fortunate to live only a half an hour away from. And yes, it is gorgeous. I mean, look at this picture my friends took of me there...

[center][attachment=14988:lakemichigan.jpg][/center]

Detroit's area has its moments, but up North, I hear, is where all the beauty is. Still, my city of Grand Rapids is also very pretty. The pictures I could show...

Michigan is pretty in the places that I have been to. But the weather is still horrible in winter. I think I went water-tubing on Lake Michigan (not entirely sure if it was actually Lake Michigan).
And Guild Wars is making me mad! D< I keep on dieing in the same spot during a mission. -____-

[quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1293518948' post='703381']
Inspiration for what? A doodle?
[/quote]
Yep.

[quote name='Selene Shri' timestamp='1293521071' post='703386']
[font="Century Gothic"]It's weird being up this late since usually I'm asleep. oO[/font]
[/quote]
Enjoy it!

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1293542514' post='703391']
being up late is my thing.
I don't know how I could get through the day without the nice quite times when everyone else is asleep.
[/quote]
Same here...

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I only got five hours of sleep last night, and yet I'm friggin' wired. I'm sure I'll eat my words later, though. I blame BlazBlue for my lack of sleep. > >

Though on that note, I match Korey now. >8D<[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1293542514' post='703391']
being up late is my thing.
I don't know how I could get through the day without the nice quite times when everyone else is asleep.
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]I'm used to being asleep no later than 11pm. So being up past midnight feels odd. I'm only allowed to do it during break though. Once school starts again my parents will expect me to be in bed by 11pm again. oO[/font]

For Christmas, I got $55 worth of iTunes gift cards from several family members. I used all of them in 12 minutes. What did I buy? Disney movie soundtracks. Brother Bear, Lion King, Mulan, etc. My sister thinks I've just wasted $55 of precious iTunes money. I think I've just made the most fabulous purchases EVER.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293585274' post='703431']
For Christmas, I got $55 worth of iTunes gift cards from several family members. I used all of them in 12 minutes. What did I buy? Disney movie soundtracks. Brother Bear, Lion King, Mulan, etc. My sister thinks I've just wasted $55 of precious iTunes money. I think I've just made the most fabulous purchases EVER.
[/quote]

the only thing I would use itunes gift cards for are for things you cant get for free. Apps and games for your ipod touch and/or iphone.

[quote name='Selene Shri' timestamp='1293571270' post='703428']
[font="Century Gothic"]I'm used to being asleep no later than 11pm. So being up past midnight feels odd. I'm only allowed to do it during break though. Once school starts again my parents will expect me to be in bed by 11pm again. oO[/font]
[/quote]
I remember bedtimes!
had one until freshman year of highschool... I was really glad when we got rid of that, cause I would just lay in my bead for hours before falling asleep. but thinking about that reminds me of how I used to fall asleep when I was really young. I used to try and remember an episode of pokemon scene for scene. I used the squirtle introduction one because I remembered it the best, and I would imagine it playing in my head until I passed out.