OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1294618712' post='703744']
I really don't feel sorry for her current boyfriend though... most guys tend to enjoy purely physical relationships where you are free to date other people if you want.
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]I was actually talking about my x-friend's boyfriend. And all she wants is a quick fling? Pfft. I hate people like that. And wait, she is already showing you revealing photos of her? ...If it were me, I would break off everything with her. But that's me, because I absolutely despise those kind of people.[/font][/color]

Sorry to hear about your troubles CaNz.  I wish I could say something supportive but I'm not in the best state of mind right now either.  I'd just end up ranting about feminine wiles or some such nonsense.  

If there's one thing I can say is that you should probably hold off on making any kind of decision or taking any action until you've put some distance between you and her.  Take a while to let your emotions settle and think things through with a clear head.  Don't wind up doing or saying anything in the heat of the moment that you will end up regretting.

umm, I have no intention on sleeping with her if that's what you were worried about. I sure don't mind the act, however without feelings behind it the whole thing just isn't worth the aftermath (or the risks,) so as much as I would love to end this dry-spell I don't see it happening.

[font="Tahoma"]Danger Will Robinson! I wholeheartedly agree with you CaNz. As much as a casual fling would soothe your "EFF Yeah, I'm a man." ego, it's really not worth it if there's no emotional connection between you two.

Also, that Creepy guy probably creeped off somewhere to make another thread in another forum about another Korean TV drama.[/font]

[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1294648659' post='703756']
[font="Tahoma"]Danger Will Robinson! I wholeheartedly agree with you CaNz. As much as a casual fling would soothe your "EFF Yeah, I'm a man." ego, it's really not worth it if there's no emotional connection between you two.

Also, that Creepy guy probably creeped off somewhere to make another thread in another forum about another Korean TV drama.[/font]
[/quote]
Hahaha, I spend my time coming here! I don't have any masculinity left to bolster.[spoiler] The only thing interesting I have to brag about is that I have mastered the art of false organizing.(If I am not into it... I am really not in to it.)[/spoiler]

That was a cool thread though, not really because of the creepy guy, but all of you guys reacting to him with helpful information. That one showed why this forum is different. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Nerdsy' timestamp='1294713521' post='703782']
[color=deeppink]My back is so messed up that I am desperately trying to turn everything into my room into some sort of back massager. Nothing is working. Even now I'm eyeing my bed considering how I might put it on top of me.[/color]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]You need someone to stand on your back. One of my friends did that to another friend once...just watching it made my back ache, but apparently it helped. Haha. :P[/font]

[quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1294712973' post='703781']
Nah, I'm still around.
[/quote]

D'aww you're not creepy Gavin :)

[quote='Canz']That was a cool thread though, not really because of the creepy guy, but all of you guys reacting to him with helpful information. That one showed why this forum is different.[/quote]

Oh trust me, every time I read his posts I had to erase "Cool story, bro." for something insightful.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1294717146' post='703785']
That was a cool thread though, not really because of the creepy guy, but all of you guys reacting to him with helpful information. That one showed why this forum is different.
[/quote]
I just responded because it was entertaining. :P

[quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1294718775' post='703787']
Today is one of those horrible work days that everyone dreads ... except, until the end of March, it will be the norm for me because of furloughs. Being understaffed and overworked is MUCHO FUN
[/quote]
This reminds me... I HAVE A JOB OH MY GAWSH. It's not a drive-to-work-and-talk-to-customers kind of job, though, so I can make some very good money while never really leaving my room!

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1294784607' post='703821']
It's not a drive-to-work-and-talk-to-customers kind of job, though, so I can make some very good money while never really leaving my room!
[/quote]

Sign me up!

... seriously. I need a job and I live in--and this is a real statistic--the poorest county in the United States when it comes to employment. Hooray.

[quote name='James' timestamp='1294719960' post='703788']
[font=palatino linotype]You need someone to stand on your back. One of my friends did that to another friend once...just watching it made my back ache, but apparently it helped. Haha. :P[/font]
[/quote]

[color=deeppink]I've never had anyone walk on my back before, but I do have a friend who will pop it for me. Hurts like a sumbitch when he does it (and I HATE it when my bones pop), but that tends to fix it after a day or two. [/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1294784607' post='703821']
This reminds me... I HAVE A JOB OH MY GAWSH. It's not a drive-to-work-and-talk-to-customers kind of job, though, so I can make some very good money while never really leaving my room!
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]
Pfft. Lucky! But I kinda have a job as well... but not really. I just sell my drawings to whoever wants to buy them. =P[/font][/color]