OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295565376' post='704072']
What I wanna know is how many girls would prefer men to be nipplelss?
[/quote]

I would. They are a distraction when looking at a bare man-chest. A bad sort of distraction, I should say, because then I start wondering about the nipple question.

Though maybe now I don't have to, since it's been explained to me.

[quote name='James' timestamp='1295562537' post='704071']
[font=palatino linotype]Because all human embryos start life as female. They only become male at a later stage of development.

So I guess you could say that males are the slightly-dodgy bi-product of females. :P

It's a good argument for you to use if you're ever having some kind of gender superiority argument with a male, haha.[/font]
[/quote]
Man, why you gotta snatch my answer like that?

What's wrong with my legs?! They keep cramping up out of nowhere!

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295565376' post='704072']

What I wanna know is how many girls would prefer men to be nipplelss?
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]hell naw bra then I couldn't play the fun 'got your nipple' game where I'm talking to a guy friend and I at random go for the nipple with no warning, to see if I can find it blindly through a shirt.
yep. good times.[/font]

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1295567541' post='704073'][b]
And I'm not sure about that one... :eyebrow:[/b]
[/quote]
[quote name='Mistress Duck' timestamp='1295574155' post='704076']
I would. They are a distraction when looking at a bare man-chest.
[/quote]
[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1295586764' post='704084']
[font="Garamond"]hell naw bra then I couldn't play the fun 'got your nipple' game....[/font]
[/quote]
we have one for, one against, and an undecided.
not too surprising, but the thought of Anomaly playing a game with my nipples is a new one! d:

I won't be on much for the next couple weeks. Not even to check some of the topics I have posted in like this one. I was in a nasty car accident last night. It was the other persons fault not mine and I totaled my car. If I hadn't been wearing my seat belt I probably would not be here right now. I'm lucky, I only have some extremely bad bruises and a few places where I was cut open by the seat belt. Sorry, for any grammar or spelling errors I can't really see because I lost my glasses in the crash. Edited by Cat

[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1295623685' post='704093']
I won't be one much for the next couple weeks. Not even to check some of the topics I have posted in like this one. I was in a I was in a nasty car accident last night. It was the other persons fault not mine and I totaled my car. If I hadn't been wearing my seat belt I probably would not be here right now. I'm lucky I have some extremely bad bruises and a few places where I was cut open by the seat belt. Sorry, for any grammar or spelling errors I can't really see because I lost my glasses in the crash.
[/quote]
Aww, hope you feel better.

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1295588013' post='704086']
Yep, definately the wrong time to walk in on this thread.
[/quote]
You know you love the oddness! :P

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295592322' post='704088']
we have one for, one against, and an undecided.
[/quote]
Another against. Dudes, you don't need those nipples. Lose 'em.

Cat, sorry to hear about the accident... Get well soon!

[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1295623685' post='704093'] I was in a nasty car accident last night. It was the other persons fault not mine and I totaled my car. If I hadn't been wearing my seat belt I probably would not be here right now. I'm lucky I have some extremely bad bruises and a few places where I was cut open by the seat belt. Sorry, for any grammar or spelling errors I can't really see because I lost my glasses in the crash.
[/quote]
Thats a bad day... if anything deserves an escape from OB its almost dying.

I would feel bad about going back to the nipple talk... but she said she wouldn't be checking OB for a while.

so the nippless are leading the pack... though I have my doubts about my sisters judgment... would you like us better without them or are you jealous we get to have them too?

[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1295623685' post='704093']
I won't be one much for the next couple weeks. Not even to check some of the topics I have posted in like this one. I was in a nasty car accident last night. It was the other persons fault not mine and I totaled my car. If I hadn't been wearing my seat belt I probably would not be here right now. I'm lucky I have some extremely bad bruises and a few places where I was cut open by the seat belt. Sorry, for any grammar or spelling errors I can't really see because I lost my glasses in the crash.
[/quote]

[font="Times New Roman"][color="#556B2F"]I'm sorry to hear that. =/ I hope you get to feeling better soon.[/color][/font]

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295650565' post='704107']
so the nippless are leading the pack... though I have my doubts about my sisters judgment... would you like us better without them or are you jealous we get to have them too?
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]I guess I'll go ahead and throw in my vote for this. I think that guys would look weird without the nipples, so that is why I am voting that guys should have them.[/font][/color]

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295650565' post='704107']
... or are you jealous we get to have them too?
[/quote]

This makes no sense. It's like asking if we're jealous because men get to have hair and toes too.

Also, there is a reason that all those shojo manga edit the nipples off their shirtless men. Just sayin'.

*pie'd*

EDIT: I find the word nipples inexplicably hilarious. Edited by Mistress Duck

Well...it was the way she said it... which is why I asked if that's what was meant.
And that's not jealousy, more like greed. I kinda like mine, so even though I guess I don't "need" them doesn't mean I shouldn't have them! Plus, as sad as the world would be... girls don't really need them either. Babies can be bottle fed.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295679623' post='704117']
... girls don't really need them either. Babies can be bottle fed.
[/quote]

Babies can be bottle fed, but no amount of formula in the world has the same nutritional value for an infant as breast milk. I mean, I guess we could live in a world of human flobberworms, but I'd rather not.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1295679623' post='704117']
... girls don't really need them either. Babies can be bottle fed.
[/quote]

Babies can be bottle fed, but no amount of formula in the world has the same nutritional value for an infant as breast milk. I mean, I guess we could live in a world of human flobberworms, but I'd rather not.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Ouch, Cat. :( I hope you have a speedy recovery![/font][/color]

[quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1295684762' post='704121']
[font="Garamond"]The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts on Nipples[/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]inorite[/font][/color]

Thanks, everyone. I'm hoping I'll get better soon. I'm going to make attempt to go to college on Tuesday or Wednesday.

As for the whole nipple bit. Guys don't need them, might as well just get rid of them.

As for breast feeding vs Bottle feeding, I personally think bottle feeding is better. Breast feeding is just gross and this is coming from a girl. Edited by Cat

I agree with Ace... most peoples status comments do seem like random thoughts... maybe this thread will finally become inactive!
Or we can all friend each other on facebook and leave otakuboards forever!
Or the world will just end in 2012!
d:

Huh.... there are a lot of nipple haters out there! I wonder if anyone has ever had them surgically removed. If so I wonder if more women found him more attractive (obviously overlooking the craziness he had shown to go through with it) If my Internet was working better I would look... but currently I am leaching it off of some neighbor.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Think about it this way; if we had such an extended discussion on [i]female[/i] nipples, we'd all probably be banned by now. 8D

[spoiler]I say that with love. plz dont ban me James and Des[/spoiler] [/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295725732' post='704131']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Think about it this way; if we had such an extended discussion on [i]female[/i] nipples, we'd all probably be banned by now. 8D

[spoiler]I say that with love. plz dont ban me James and Des[/spoiler] [/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]double standards are best standards![/font]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Speaking of long hair, I need to get into the habit of tying my hair back. It's getting so freakishly long, it's starting to get in the way, but I love it too much to cut it.

Now I just gotta teach myself how to tie a high ponytail without my head looking like a lumpy mess. herp[/font][/color]

My hair is getting too long as well.... but I am not sure if I should cut it or just keep going for the fun of it. It is also really fun to make most girls evil-glare jealous by showing them how I can straighten my hair with just a comb.