OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1295772301' post='704146']
I'm not really seeing anything different. All I'm seeing is either recommendations or stuff I subscribed to. Or is it the layout (which I hardly pay any attention to)?
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]The layout. It used to be a neat little box showing the eight past video uploads from subscriptions, followed by friend and subscription favorites, followed by eight recommendations.

Now they're grouped by uploader, slathered all over the place and take up three screens of scrolldown. And the comment and PM notifications are gone, too. It's like they went out of their way to make it less user-friendly.[/font]

[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]If someone tells you not Google something, it only makes you want to Google it if you don't know what it is... I have learned to UD the words now so that I won't get the picture...
A lil' protip: If Desbreko says not to Google something, don't Google it.[/font][/color] Edited by Lyndy

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1295807852' post='704156']
[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]If someone tells you not Google something, it only makes you want to Google it if you don't know what it is... I have learned to UD the words now so that I won't get the picture...
A lil' protip: If Desbreko says not to Google something, don't Google it.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]well that's boring. Knowledge is power! And inappropriate knowledge is just hilarious.[/font]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295814172' post='704158']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][url="http://www.babynames.com/name/RENESMEE"]Is it possible for my faith in humanity to dip PAST the negatives? Double negatives? Triple negatives? SOMETHING?[/url][/font][/color]
[/quote]

That's my mother's name...

Also, episode #11 online now! Yay!

[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]Yay for using Otaku Boards at school... Hee.
I have two tests coming up and I am not looking forward to them at all. Calculus and English IV... And then dreadful Honors Physics. I just use that class to text mostly. :V And I'm glad for having Painting last hour.. but I think this guy in that class likes me... he started hitting on me on Facebook IM... ._.[/font][/color]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Alright, my college just got ever so slightly cooler now. I saw a Cave Story wallpaper on someone's computer, as well as someone wearing a shirt with the [url="http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9181/hugehappyca0.gif"]awesome face[/url] on it. Let's see if this keeps up.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Dragon Warrior' timestamp='1295892355' post='704216']
Good to hear you're finally starting to enjoy your school hah. It's a college campus... they're just bound to be hiding in the woodworks.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Oh I'm sure. It may have taken me three years of going there, but it's nice to see them start to weasel out. [Though last year I did have a small group that huddled together in the corner of the cafeteria with our Pokewalkers. It was fun.][/font][/color]

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1295892479' post='704217']
You're not suppose to enjoy school. You're suppose to hate it and drop out.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I may hate it, but dropping out isn't really an option for me. :sweatdrop: Not if I wanna get out of here in the next couple of years.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295899622' post='704226']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I may hate it, but dropping out isn't really an option for me. :sweatdrop: Not if I wanna get out of here in the next couple of years.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Start a rock band. Gome and the Aces? Sounds catchy enough.

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1295901948' post='704227']
the Aces[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]OH SWEET JIMMINY THERE'S MORE THAN ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[I'll leave that up to you all to determine if that's an excited declaration or frightened one][/font][/color]

Thread, why is there no thread on this forum to post silly pictures of ourselves. Are we all just ashamed of our hideous nerdishness, or is there some bizarre rule against it.

EDIT: Oh wait this thread does exist this is why I should scroll down. You so crazy, Me! Edited by Stawks