OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I was bored and photoshopped this image and showed it in chat... but everyone ignored me, so I thought I would show it here. :I *thinks it would be okay in this thread*[/font][/size][/color]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/disapprovingbieber.jpg[/img]
[size="5"][font="Arial Black"]The Bieber disapproves. [/font][/size] Edited by Lyndy

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1297822915' post='705026']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I was bored and photoshopped this image and showed it in chat... but everyone ignored me, so I thought I would show it here. :I *thinks it would be okay in this thread*[/font][/size][/color]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/disapprovingbieber.jpg[/img]
[size="5"][font="Arial Black"]The Bieber disapproves. [/font][/size]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Yes, it would be okay in this thread.

I'm sure Futer would approve if he were here.[/font]

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1297822915' post='705026']
[size="5"][font="Arial Black"]The Bieber disapproves. [/font][/size]
[/quote]

OK, wait. Please wait. If I may reference the very first post in this thread, doesn't it mention about banning certain cat pictures? I don't approve.

[quote name='Linkukun' timestamp='1297883400' post='705039']
Would it be safe to assume that I am missing a few screws if I frequently do a narrative of what I'm doing while walking about the house? Or talking in an announcer-ish voice stating the reason why I might be losing my mind?
[/quote]
How does lost construction material correlate with uncommon speaking habits? You are crazy!

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297885451' post='705041']
How does lost construction material correlate with uncommon speaking habits? You are crazy!
[/quote]

Thanks It's good to have a 3rd opinion. The voice in my head was skeptic but you cleared it all up. :3

[FONT="Times New Roman"]In the midst of building my weekend playlist, curating a few parties back home. (Lots of Electro and Trance with a bit of Metal for the hell of it.) Also buying [B][I]Dance Central[/B][/I] for Kinect tommorow, Los Angeles bound on Saturday. :]

[SIZE="1](Why am I strangely excited about dancing, when I'm the one who's suppost to be providing the music to dance to?)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Nerdsy' timestamp='1298012370' post='705066']
[color=deeppink]That would just be keen.[/color]
[/quote]
And now I have a craving for peaches. Thanks much.

I was expecting it to be warm like it was yesterday... Except that I hear the wind trying to rip my room away from the rest of the house. What the hell, man?

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1298001826' post='705063']
[color="#FF0000"][font="Impact"][size="7"]3,000th POST!!![/size][/font][/color]

I love it here.
[/quote]

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298002181' post='705064']
[size="7"][color="#ff0000"][b]1,644[/b][sup]th[/sup][/color][size="3"][sup]post![/sup][/size][/size]

I kinda like it here!
[/quote]

[b]Congratulations you two! ^^[/b]

The other day I saw some lady walking on the University Street; barefoot, carrying some kind of cart of goods around, holding a staff that was covered in various things. But no, the strangest part was she had a [i]bleepin' bird[/i] in her hair. A living bleeping bird. And it just... stayed there. Hangin' out. What the hell! Talk about a bird's nest...

[quote name='Starscream' timestamp='1298063643' post='705082']
Ugh. I never know what to post anymore. I post more in the art and writing sections, but they are like... *Tumbleweed*
[/quote]

You don't need to know what to post here. Just post any random thought. :3