[quote name='Linkukun' timestamp='1298067036' post='705087']
You could go around making relevant and non-relevant transformer related quotes

OR

Go around sitting on people with your metallic posterior

OR

Take over the forum with your lazar beamz
[/quote]

*Sits on you*

This is my 2nd week of work (1st full week) and I'm already doing overtime. I'll be working both tomorrow and Sunday.
Got my computer out of the shop and it seems like it needs to go back. He said that my hard drive is fine but I'm having doubts since I'm still getting the blue screen of death.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298201825' post='705139']
Sangome s hot?
[/quote]
Are you asking if she's hot or shot? Either way, ouch.

Nothing like working 7 days and then gotta continue with the next week as well... (12 days... yikes)

Edit: I take that back. Now I'm going to be working 10 hours plus Saturday's starting tomorrow. I guess this company also believe sleep is overrated. Edited by Magus

[FONT=Calibri]I have this terrible tendency, when I play either of my GBA Fire Emblem games, to abuse the three Arena maps and max out units long before I technically should. This tends to push my play time through the roof, since I tend to repeatedly make a mistake and let someone die, at which point I am compelled to restart the chapter and do the whole blamed thing over again, which usually ends up being six minutes of the actual map and four-to-five hours of sitting in the arena level-grinding one turn at a time.

The added silliness is that the ensuing maps become pathetically easy if I keep my high-level units out. What I did previously to compensate was to use [i]every unit I had[/i], so that I could bench most of the god-units and still retain some modicum of challenge to the map, but since I'm focusing on a core group of units now and leaving others out of the mix, it gets a little hard to find combinations of unmaxed or unpromoted units which which I can still actually beat the individual maps.

For instance, I'm on what's usually my axe- and mage-heavy map right now, what with the sheer plethora of flying tanks-with-lances and puny little annoying light-magic monks bombarding me. But I've only got two axes I can field because my third is maxed and waiting for a promotion item and my fourth is sitting abandoned at the bottom of my lineup and would be decimated immediately. (Which, come to think of it, would eliminate the problem of him sitting abandoned at the bottom of my lineup, but I DON'T LOSE UNITS so that's a sticky wicket, eh wot.) Add to that my only other lances I can field are two fragile pegasus knights and one lone weird cavalier who has a defense stat like a frikkin' armor-knight (probably the reason they introduced Great Knights in FE8). I'd field either my actual armor knight or my on-reserve paladin (not Marcus; screw him) but BAHAHA it's an arena map!, and I need to train the two pegasi, my second archer, my PIRATE, my axe-lord, and my second healer so I can promote or bench them and free up spots for the soon-to-be incoming alternate units like my wyvern knight and my only mounted archer.

The issue would be a lot less complex if I wasn't worrying about all the hard-to-get support conversations, like with units who only show up conditionally; i.e., for two chapters, the map you get depends on comparison of the sum of the levels of your physical units versus the sum of the levels of your magic units. In the first of these chapters, the extra unit you can recruit depends on the map itself, but in the second one the unit depends on both the map and the choice of progression you made on that mapâ??like, if you kill so many of a specific kind of enemy or if you open so many doors, you get [i]this[/i] guy, but if you avoid doing ... whichever it happens to be, depending on the map, you get [i]that[/i] guy.

It's all very unimportant. =P[/FONT]

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1298425644' post='705186']
[tip-toes in and sits at the back of the room as if she's been there the whole time]
[/quote]

Intruder! D: Get her and strap her to a corn dog so we can run her through the Janitor's closet of disturbing images!

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1298407637' post='705181']
[FONT=Calibri]It's all very unimportant. =P[/FONT]
[/quote]
Are you trying to squeeze in 3 pages worth of stuff or something? D:

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1298425644' post='705186']
[tip-toes in and sits at the back of the room as if she's been there the whole time]
[/quote]
*plays along* Yep. Been here the whole time! :3

[quote name='Linkukun' timestamp='1298426857' post='705187']
Intruder! D: Get her and strap her to a corn dog so we can run her through the Janitor's closet of disturbing images!
[/quote]
You would do well to keep your mittens to yourself and off of the lovely Steph. *is watching you very carefully*

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1298427199' post='705188']

You would do well to keep your mittens to yourself and off of the lovely Steph. *is watching you very carefully*
[/quote]

But I don't wear mittens...plus she could always eat the corn dog and who doesn't love a good horror ride?

[quote name='Linkukun' timestamp='1298427350' post='705189']
But I don't wear mittens...plus she could always eat the corn dog and who doesn't love a good horror ride?
[/quote]
*gives you mittens* Now keep them to yourself! If not, I will have to use my gloves to swat you like Bugs Bunny does.