OtakuBoards
Shy

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1298839133' post='705330']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]How incredibly pedestrian. True gentlemen give their sweethearts giant wooden rabbits. Or, failing that, badgers.[/font]
[/quote]

Yes because badgers are just so adorable and known for their cuddliness. >.>

[quote name='Linkukun' timestamp='1298930131' post='705364']
Yes because badgers are just so adorable and known for their cuddliness. >.>
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Looks like someone just ignored the conversation that's lasted for the last page or so now.

[center][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/121tuo1.gif[/IMG][/center][/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1298930712' post='705365']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Looks like someone just ignored the conversation that's lasted for the last page or so now.
[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Well actually if you noticed the post to which mine was a reply too was placed before the Monty Python discussion (Which I didn't read till after I replied). Also I've never watched any Monty Python so there is really no edit that I can do to my post that would be honest except for deletion. But why? So I can avoid looking like a fool? I'd rather just leave it up and accept any and all consequences and insults from Al and whoever else. Edited by Linkukun

[quote name='eleanor' timestamp='1298881400' post='705350']
DAMN THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING STRONG
[/quote]

Hey. You were mentioned in the OB Podcast as one of those members who suddenly disappeared.

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1298932257' post='705368']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Woah now. Chill, bro. I was just teasin'. :sweatdrop: S'what I do best.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Lol sorry. Didn't mean to sound aggressive if I did. -_-; I'm just in a somewhat 'serious' mood at the moment.

[quote name='Linkukun']Well actually if you noticed the post to which mine was a reply too was placed before the Monty Python discussion.....[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Since that post is where the reference was originally made, technically that's where it started. As long as we're being [i]technical [/i]about things.[/FONT]

[quote name='Lunkukun']But why? So I can avoid looking like a fool? I'd rather just leave it up and accept any and all consequences and insults from Al and whoever else.[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]I wouldn't worry so much. I only get touchy when the people who "don't get it" are also parasitic humor-subverters.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1298932965' post='705371']
[font="Calibri"]I wouldn't worry so much. I only get touchy when the people who "don't get it" are also parasitic humor-subverters.[/font]
[/quote]

I'm curious as to how Linkukun turned into Lunkukun in your quoting.

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1298932461' post='705369']
Hey. You were mentioned in the OB Podcast as one of those members who suddenly disappeared.
[/quote]

D: Lucky! I think I disappear TOO often for it to be noticed... I think it's normal for me. xD

[quote name='eleanor' timestamp='1298881400' post='705350']
DAMN THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING STRONG
[/quote]
You expected anything different? :D

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom' timestamp='1298918568' post='705358']
Sticks and stones may break your bones, But your new iPhone breaks when you sit on it.
[/quote]
You didn't... O-O

[quote name='Linkukun' timestamp='1298931493' post='705367']
I'd rather just leave it up and accept any and all consequences and insults from Al and whoever else.
[/quote]
Exactly~

Finally got to give that awful goldfish back to my English teacher yesterday! I'm glad, too. The thing was in a container far too small for it and as a result needed cleaning every 2 days. It amazes me how even in a clean tank with clean water, the fish managed to smell like fish times 10. I miss the fish itself, but I don't miss having one in my room. D:

[quote name='Retribution' timestamp='1299012280' post='705407']
This entire thread is full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
[/quote]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/quagmire_abort.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Linkukun']I'm curious as to how Linkukun turned into Lunkukun in your quoting.[/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/whaaaa.jpg[/IMG]
[/center]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1299013559' post='705409']
[center][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/whaaaa.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[/quote]

That picture made my day. x3

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1298943380' post='705378']
D: Lucky! I think I disappear TOO often for it to be noticed... I think it's normal for me. xD
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]And here I thought it was on account of you changing your username left and right for a while. People though you were gone when you weren't. :p[/font][/color]

[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1299040305' post='705419']
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]And here I thought it was on account of you changing your username left and right for a while. People though you were gone when you weren't. :p[/font][/color]
[/quote]

xD Nah, I really was gone. I just also changed my name. But I've had the same one for over a year now!

[quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1299013242' post='705408']
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/quagmire_abort.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[IMG]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1205/originalbo.gif[/IMG]

srsly

[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1299100743' post='705437']
I disappeared for so long, I have no clue whats going on anymore. It is awesome! :sly:
[/quote]
I didn't disappear at all and I still don't know what's going on, but I'm just gonna pretend like I do and move along.

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1299113108' post='705444']
I didn't disappear at all and I still don't know what's going on, but I'm just gonna pretend like I do and move along.
[/quote]

Yep, Its all you can do to keep what sanity you have left. Edited by Cat

[font="Garamond"]Not only did I get nominated to go on exchange next year to Korea through my university, BUT I also was given my top choice!! Korea University in Seoul. August cannot come fast enough, and I am on top of the world. C: Life's good.[/font]

[quote name='Jeje' timestamp='1299129165' post='705448']
[color="#556b2f"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I disappeared for a year right after I made my account! :I[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

And we all missed you dearly. :D