OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1299571368' post='705546']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]
Macaulay Culkin and Michael Jackson are disappoint.[/font]
[/quote]
I bet they play Pokemon Black then.

Found out last night that one of my friends in my Biology and Gym classes died in a car accident. What the hell? I was wondering why she wasn't there yesterday for the Bio test, but I don't understand! She was fine on Friday! I'm still vehemently denying it...

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1299583342' post='705547']Found out last night that one of my friends in my Biology and Gym classes died in a car accident. What the hell? I was wondering why she wasn't there yesterday for the Bio test, but I don't understand! She was fine on Friday! I'm still vehemently denying it...
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, wow. That is extremely eerie. One of my old classmates was killed the exact same way last Monday. Her funeral was nice, but just the fact that she's gone so fast is mind-blowing.

That's really rough, Chibi. I'm sorry to hear about that. :([/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1299583342' post='705547']Found out last night that one of my friends in my Biology and Gym classes died in a car accident. What the hell? I was wondering why she wasn't there yesterday for the Bio test, but I don't understand! She was fine on Friday! I'm still vehemently denying it...
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Oh Chibi, honey...ugh. I'm so sorry. That really is rough...

Ugh. I'm so bad at this sort of thing, so all I can really do is keep you and her family in my thoughts and prayers...so I will do so. *hugs tight* I'm really sorry for your loss, Chibs. :(We're all here for you if you need us.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[FONT=Calibri]Yeah.

I think there were three or four of those that happened while I was in high school, and about a dozen near-misses. I know that every year I've been in college I've gotten at least four mass-emails (per year) from the campus president informing the student body of a student's death, usually from a car accident. Sometimes it's because of alcohol indulgence, but mostly it's a freak accident, like some bonehead running a stoplight at fifty miles an hour and T-boning the driver's side.

I've also lost one friend to brain-stem cancer and one to muscular dystrophy.

You never really get used to it. =/[/FONT]

Today was awful. I don't know why I even went to school. All I did was cry in the guidance office until 7th period. I got to Biology and everyone there, even the teacher, was breaking down into a mesh of sobbing goo. The worst was seeing the empty desk.

It was a freak accident, really. She was leaving from a friend's house on Saturday. On the way home from the friend's house, her parents went down a different road because the usual road was flooded. A tree "branch" that was 54 inches wide and 24 feet long fell 20 feet onto the back of the car, crushing her. Her parents were not injured. Monday morning it was revealed that she had no brain function. Monday evening the plug was pulled on the life support. Her organs were donated and saved 8 people. Sunday, the day after the accident, was her 15th birthday.

I'm very confused at the moment...

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Chibi I am so sorry to hear that. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you. I kinda know what your going through. In my Junior year of high school a dear friend of mine passed away. We were rehearsing for our parade for that weekend in marching band and he was sitting 3 seats down from me and just fell face first onto the row below us. He had suffered from an anurisim in the brain and had passed before he had even hit the floor. It was a hard thing for us all in class...So like I said if you ever need to talk I'm here for you. It's a hard thing to deal with and I understand how it's confusing. Things like that just don't make sense, but know that we are all here for you. Please don't feel like your alone in this. We all love you and will help you in any way we can. Big hugs from me and my family and the Otaku family to you Chibi. [/color][/font]

Pobrecita. :( [hugs] I know how you feel; I'm pretty sure most of us here do. I lost a good friend of mine in my sophomore year of high school; he was in the passenger side of the truck at a turn onto a bigger highway. They didn't see the semi and pulled out; got T-boned, killing them both instantly. I miss him like crazy. It gets easier, some times, and then some times it's like yesterday. If there's anything I can do, let me know.

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1299968315' post='705646']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Guys help I think I'm a brony.[/font]
[/quote]
I got addicted about a month or so back. Trust me. There is no escape.

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1299993312' post='705654']
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me. I'm officially twentyyyy... Happy Birthday to me!
[/quote]
*starts inflating some balloons and passing out party hats* Seeing as this thread is already a party, I assume we are already wearing party hats. Therefore I ask that everyone wear a second party hat on top of their usual party hat. :D

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Oh wow. lol The innocence of Trip. What I would like to know is what got her to say that.
And what makes me mad is that happened right after I left chat. How fun. ._.
And also, I don't think I ever got that many "..." before. I get a lot, but not as many as that. :V[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Your Face

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1300057107' post='705677']
[img]http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1378/domedome.png[/img]
[/quote]

Posts like this scream out for the reputation system. I would give a lifetime of positive rep points for this.