OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1299993312' post='705654']
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me. I'm officially twentyyyy... Happy Birthday to me!
[/quote]

[b]YAY!!! This is late, but Happy Birthday Steph! <3 So what did you do to celebrate? ^^ I hope you had fun.[/b]

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom' timestamp='1300000811' post='705661']
my birthday is actually coming up soon. It's going to be on the 21st
[/quote]

[b]Happy early Birthday then! ^^ I hope you have a great one too, Inu. Any plans?[/b]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1299998023' post='705660']
*starts inflating some balloons and passing out party hats* Seeing as this thread is already a party, I assume we are already wearing party hats. Therefore I ask that everyone wear a second party hat on top of their usual party hat. :D
[/quote]

[has a crown on made of flowers] Whee!

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1300173962' post='705709']
[b]YAY!!! This is late, but Happy Birthday Steph! <3 So what did you do to celebrate? ^^ I hope you had fun.[/b]
[/quote]

I slept all day! :D And had a party with glow sticks, balloons, a bonfire, and neon colored cake.

Don't ask me why neon colored foods are so much fun to eat; they just are.

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1300234253' post='705729']
I slept all day! :D And had a party with glow sticks, balloons, a bonfire, and neon colored cake.

Don't ask me why neon colored foods are so much fun to eat; they just are.
[/quote]
That sounds like the best party EVER! :O

At a guitar concert in my school, there were neon-colored cupcakes being sold and I swear they had to have had LSD in them or something. I couldn't tell if the cupcake tasted good because I was too busy smelling the musical notes.

In Biology today, half the class gathered together to do Feeling Checks for the new Pokemon games instead of working on a lab. During the five minute break between classes, I met the teacher I had seen last year leveling up his Totodile on his Pokewalker. We got a B in friendship!

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1300410857' post='705766']
I fell down the stairs at school today and rolled down just fine. I hopped right back up with confidence, turned a corner and stubbed my toe so hard that I was brought to my knees. Some things are just messed right the hell up.
[/quote]

Reminds me of the time I managed to slip all the way down some stairs like I was skiing only to faceplant at the bottom. :(

I get to sleep in tomorrow. While it was nice working 10 hours along with Saturdays (that's a lot of overtime) I'm glad to be back on 8 hours and no Saturday's. I get to actually do some things other than come in and go on the computer for a couple of hours and then sleep.

I could most likely make a thread about League of Legends or bother searching for one but I really don't want to jump into something like that right now..
[img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7604/1337nz.jpg[/img]
As goofy as it is I am very pleased with how I played as Pantheon and the ending score also made me happy. :D

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1300157550' post='705703']
I spend way too much time on Memebase and then feel pathetic whenever I use a meme reference at school and no one gets it...
[/quote]

I saw a double rainbow the other day and shouted WHAT DOES IT MEAN? and people just looked at me weird. Look weirdos it's not my fault you don't get out on the net more often, now acknowledge my intelectual superiority and my internet connection, hmph.

[quote name='Adonis DNA' timestamp='1300531951' post='705794']
I saw a double rainbow the other day and shouted WHAT DOES IT MEAN? and people just looked at me weird. Look weirdos it's not my fault you don't get out on the net more often, now acknowledge my intelectual superiority and my internet connection, hmph.
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Winning!

Yeah, I also saw a double rainbow when I was on vacation just this week and I did the same thing, in a car full of people. One other person did get it though, thankfully.[/font]

[quote name='Adonis DNA' timestamp='1300531951' post='705794']
[/quote]
[quote name='James' timestamp='1300538313' post='705796']
[font=palatino linotype]Winning!

Yeah, I also saw a double rainbow when I was on vacation just this week and I did the same thing, in a car full of people. One other person did get it though, thankfully.[/font]
[/quote]
You two are stupendous. Just sayin'.

Yesterday in AP Psych I finished a test earlier than everyone else, but the teacher refused to collect it until the end of the period. 30 minutes away. I spent that time drawing the Y U NO Guy at the bottom corner of the test and gave it the caption: TEACHER MAN! Y U NO COLLECT TESTS EARLIER?!

[center]

[size="4"][font="Calibri"][size="7"]MUFASAAAA!!!!![/size][/font][/size]

[/center] [center][img]http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads16/hyena+wallpaper+the+lion+king+5985773+1024+7681257211620.jpg[/img]
[/center] Edited by Allamorph

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1300723463' post='705828']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][url="http://twitpic.com/4btsb5"]Someone remind me to never eat these.[/url][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I didn't know Hannibal Lecter had gotten into the candy making business. oO

Looks like I missed a lot... :[

Anyways I am sure some of you want to know why I was gone...
My internet modem blew out close to three weeks ago, which happened to be very bad timing for me. I had little money due to rent being collected, utilities, and taxes. I pretty much spent my last two paychecks covering those... and I still wanted to eat food so I didn't get really any internet time whatsoever...

I probably still wouldn't have a modem if my birthday wasn't yesterday. I got just enough cash to supplement my saved up money and buy a new one!
So I hope you all enjoyed the CaNz vacation... but you should have known all good things come to an end.

So my father had on this Entertainment thingy, and I keep on hearing about this bully thing. Bully got slammed (well deserved. Should've slammed him two more times) and I hope my ears were deceiving me but I think I heard them quote the mother of the bully saying that she wants the one who was being bullied to apologize... That better be a misquote, otherwise, did this heffa not see what her son was doing?

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1300739270' post='705839']
*dances in silly circles* We missed you so! And by that, I mean [i][b]I[/b][/i] missed you most.
[/quote]
Good to know... 'cause I was complaining to my family every day for the last three weeks about not having enough money to fix my internet... (mostly cause I wanted to get back on here!)