OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='JeJe' timestamp='1302553854' post='706448']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]So since I missed two days of school, I have a lot to catch up with. :|[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
Word.

I have to take the AP Psychology exam one day after getting back from next week's spring break. So while I really need to study for this, my Mom tells me to pack my things because I'm being shipped off to Arkansas again for the whole week. I love my relatives and all, but they are not my top priority at this point. I have an exam that I need to pass for college credit, and I do not want to be distracted by my seventeen cousins and twelve aunts and uncles when I need to be reviewing. Not to mention there's no internet connection at my Grandma's.

I finally decided to watch the first season of Heroes. I think I'm in love.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff' timestamp='1302577874' post='706453']
[font="Trebuchet MS"]Note to self about teaching. I don't care if your parents are rich. I'll still flunk you if you can't be bothered to practice and learn.

Anyway, I'm amused to see this thread still running. [/font]
[/quote]

This thread still won't die even if I wanted to kill it. =P

i dislike old batty teachers. as a senior we are aloud to use our phones at school and i was, i had walked past two teachers who saw me with it and didn't care BUT Mrs Smith (who is the head of english and is an old batty teacher) told me to take my phone to the front office and she then esscorted me there =.=; so because of school policy i cannot get my phone back for 24 hours and i have to have a parent pick it up

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1302600606' post='706455']
i dislike old batty teachers. as a senior we are aloud to use our phones at school and i was, i had walked past two teachers who saw me with it and didn't care BUT Mrs Smith (who is the head of english and is an old batty teacher) told me to take my phone to the front office and she then esscorted me there =.=; so because of school policy i cannot get my phone back for 24 hours and i have to have a parent pick it up
[/quote]

I remember those days. To add onto that we also got suspended as well. School was/is so overrated.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1302642944' post='706472']
I would leap in front of it like a meat shield. XD
[/quote]

[b]Protect the thread! XD

I would help you by the way lol.

This is actually the thread that helped me get back to OB. Sometimes I couldn't think of any topics to make or find any I could post in, so I would just leave for a bit and come back.

Now that the Padded Room is here, I can just hang out and chat. It's great. ^^[/b] Edited by Lilt

[quote name='Rachmaninoff' timestamp='1302577874' post='706453']
[font="Trebuchet MS"]Note to self about teaching. I don't care if your parents are rich. I'll still flunk you if you can't be bothered to practice and learn. [/font]
[/quote]
Word.

Too bad that school boards mostly do not agree to that attitude too enthusiastically.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1302575140' post='706452']
Word.
[/quote]

[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1302648032' post='706485']
Word.
[/quote]

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Word to your words.
Foo'.[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='JeJe' timestamp='1302649052' post='706486']
[color="#556b2f"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Word to your words.
Foo'.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Word.

Today music allowed me to help my friend locate Nepal on a map!
[url="http://new.music.yahoo.com/letters-to-cleo/tracks/hes-got-an-answer--1049693"]Here is the song.[/url]
Kinda funny how that stuff happens.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You know what I both hate and love at the same time?

When you start to fret over an assignment you think is due soon, only to find out it's not for like...another week. I've had that happen to me twice in the past 72 hours. >_>[/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1302707486' post='706515']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You know what I both hate and love at the same time?

When you start to fret over an assignment you think is due soon, only to find out it's not for like...another week. I've had that happen to me twice in the past 72 hours. >_>[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Better than the other way around.

Guess who gets to work the Georgia Renaissance Festival all eight weekends at the Midsummer Knight's Dream Woodbabies shop? This chick.

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1302714919' post='706522']
Guess who gets to work the Georgia Renaissance Festival all eight weekends at the Midsummer Knight's Dream Woodbabies shop? This chick.
[/quote]

[b]Sounds like fun...I think? What is it?

And congrats?

Let us know how it goes, okay?[/b]

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1302643952' post='706475']
[b]Protect the thread! XD

I would help you by the way lol.

This is actually the thread that helped me get back to OB. Sometimes I couldn't think of any topics to make or find any I could post in, so I would just leave for a bit and come back.

Now that the Padded Room is here, I can just hang out and chat. It's great. ^^[/b]
[/quote]

I predict that in a few month's time we will cease to post in this thread and solely come on to OB for the Status Updates.

[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1302721348' post='706528']
I predict that in a few month's time we will cease to post in this thread and solely come on to OB for the Status Updates.
[/quote]

I can see this happening. Status Updates are addictive.

[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1302723456' post='706529']
I can see this happening. Status Updates are addictive.
[/quote]

James should put a cap on how many we can have in a day so that we actually post in threads. q:

[font="Tahoma"]I'll never understand dames. I've been hit on so many times this week by other women, it's insane. It's like they smell blood in the water or something. I forgot what it's like to be single.[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1302727025' post='706531']
[font="Calibri"]Was just informed of this today.

Morgan Freeman = God

God = Jesus

Jesus = Aslan

Aslan = Liam Neeson

.: Morgan Freeman = Liam Neeson

[/font][center][font="Calibri"]o_O[/font]
[/center]
[/quote]

That just blew my feathery mind.

[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1302730977' post='706534']
[font="Tahoma"]I'll never understand dames. I've been hit on so many times this week by other women, it's insane. It's like they smell blood in the water or something. I forgot what it's like to be single.[/font]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Poor you. Being an ovary-magnet must be tough.[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1302727025' post='706531']
[FONT=Calibri]Was just informed of this today.

Morgan Freeman = God

God = Jesus

Jesus = Aslan

Aslan = Liam Neeson

.: Morgan Freeman = Liam Neeson

[center]o_O[/FONT]
[/center]
[/quote]
You-! Why would...? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! I don't think I can... Just-! Meeeeeaaarrrrrrrgh!!!

I was told today that I would make an excellent psychotherapist. I'm not sure I share this opinion, but I guess it's a career to consider once I'm done taking over Disney.

[quote name='James' timestamp='1302740185' post='706543']
[font=palatino linotype]Poor you. Being an ovary-magnet must be tough.[/font]
[/quote]

WELL I WISH THEY DIDN'T D:

Especially when it's like 1 AM and I'm working on homework. I've kinda gone into "I'mma do Korey stuff, ladies on the backburner" mode.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1302742401' post='706544']
You-! Why would...? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! I don't think I can... Just-! Meeeeeaaarrrrrrrgh!!!
[/quote]
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Borking your mind is like [url="http://youtu.be/lcVznfMH9O4"][i][u]this[/u][/i][/url] for Allamorph.[/font][/color]