OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]My brain's kind of been on shutdown for the past week or so, and I'm slowly rebooting it.

Which caused me to realize today that school ends for me next week. I've got this week, and then next week is finals week.

...Where did this semester go? ._.

[b]Edit:[/b] MY POST COUNT IS LEET[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]So within the span of three days, my phone breaks, and so does my TV. :| The ONE time that I decide to watch TV is when the TV decides to break. yay
But I'm still trying to be optimistic despite how bad this year has been. *is really looking forward to the summer for a fresh start* =D[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1304905130' post='707221']
Days like today make me wish it was legal to kill people for being intentionally rude and stupid.
[/quote]

Why, what happened?

And I feel cheated that Spring never came for me. It's almost summer x.x

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1304958528' post='707229']
Why, what happened?

And I feel cheated that Spring never came for me. It's almost summer x.x
[/quote]

Brats and their spoiling/bitchy parents. Jesus.

We actually had spring this year. That was weird for us.

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1304958677' post='707230']
Brats and their spoiling/bitchy parents. Jesus.

We actually had spring this year. That was weird for us.
[/quote]

[b]Wow, I know how that is. D: Recently, at a coffee shop, there was one mother who just wouldn't do anything about her kid no matter how he acted. He was screaming the whole time and she just sat there. I decided to get my coffee to go of course.

And really? I'll ask you to send me some next year then, if it happens again lol.

Also, it's good to see you again Steph. I've been a little busy so I haven't seen you that often. Cute avatar and banner too, by the way. ^^[/b]

I had some driving practice today. Driving for about half an hour was stressful, but rewarding, since I stopped at a McDonald's. I really wish that cashier would have kept his snickering to himself, though. I'm buying a Happy Meal to help pay for his crappy racer orange garbage can of a car and he sits there giggling. I happen to appreciate the nostalgic factor of a freaking cardboard box with a toy in it GEEZ.

I fell asleep for about 5 hours and now I'm up and ready to go! Except that it's 12: 47 a.m. instead of some other acceptable time.

[quote name='chibi-master']I really wish that cashier would have kept his snickering to himself, though. ... I happen to appreciate the nostalgic factor of a freaking cardboard box with a toy in it GEEZ.[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Translation:

[[i]Chibbers at the register[/i]] *esctatic hopping* "Oh my god, I'm getting a [i]Happy Meal!![/i] I haven't had one of those in [i]ages[/i]. THIS IS SO FUN I'M GONNA DIE."[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1305002805' post='707241']
I had some driving practice today. Driving for about half an hour was stressful, but rewarding, since I stopped at a McDonald's. I really wish that cashier would have kept his snickering to himself, though. I'm buying a Happy Meal to help pay for his crappy racer orange garbage can of a car and he sits there giggling. I happen to appreciate the nostalgic factor of a freaking cardboard box with a toy in it GEEZ.
[/quote]

[b]Oh my goodness, I want a Happy Meal now. x.X

I miss it when they had toys specifically for girls or boys. Do they still do that? Or is it toys for everyone now?[/b]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1305052056' post='707247']
[FONT=Calibri]Translation:

[[i]Chibbers at the register[/i]] *esctatic hopping* "Oh my god, I'm getting a [i]Happy Meal!![/i] I haven't had one of those in [i]ages[/i]. THIS IS SO FUN I'M GONNA DIE."[/FONT]
[/quote]
Accurate depiction is accurate. But you would be doing the same, so don't give me any of your sass! :P

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1305053397' post='707248']
[b]Oh my goodness, I want a Happy Meal now. x.X

I miss it when they had toys specifically for girls or boys. Do they still do that? Or is it toys for everyone now?[/b]
[/quote]
They still have the specific toys! I got some sort of strange pink animal that curled into a ball.

ATTENTION ENGLISH TEACHER: If you're trying to teach something that isn't your subject and you don't know what the hell you're talking about, don't be surprised if someone who [i]does[/i] corrects you.

I wonder if they still have mighty kids meals, Those were perfectly timed for my childhood, when I was still hungry after eating a kids meal but I didn't want to give up my toy.
Of course this was back when eating McDonalds send me into a tailspin of depression.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1305062597' post='707251']
Of course this was back when eating McDonalds send me into a tailspin of depression.
[/quote]

You're clearly an alien from another planet. When I was a kid, going to McDonalds sent me into a tailspin of joy and whimsy.

[quote name='Ducky' timestamp='1305063373' post='707253']
You're clearly an alien from another planet. When I was a kid, going to McDonalds sent me into a tailspin of joy and whimsy.
[/quote]
And vanilla soft serve with fries to dip in it!

Bro! Where did you go wrong?!

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1305063474' post='707254']And vanilla soft serve with fries to dip in it![/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Pffft. Strawberry milkshake or GTFO.

Also, I want this hat:

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/200/5/8/Despicable_Me_Minion_Beanie_by_clarindadotson.jpg[/img][/size][/font]

I distinctly remember McDonalds, and the last time I got a Happy Meal. [Keep in mind this was less than a year ago.]

Me: Ooh! Kilo, can I get a Happy Meal?! I want a toy!
Kilo: Sure, why the hell not.
*pull up to the drive through*
Worker: Hello, welcome to McDonalds, how can I help you?
Kilo: Hi, can I get [her order] and a McNugget Happy Meal?
Worker: Will that be for a boy or a girl?
Kilo: *looks at me* Boy.
Me: So, wait, I'm a boy now? Great.

All I got was a skateboard with Anakin on it. Which sucked.

Also: I need a tutu and a set of goggles.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I wish I was into MLP when they had the Friendship is Magic ponies as toys. >/

I don't even remember the last time I got a Happy Meal. I do remember almost always preferring the boys toys, though.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1305127564' post='707274']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"] I do remember almost always preferring the boys toys, though.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Word.

[quote name='Grouchy Cat' timestamp='1305129040' post='707276']
I once got 3 Digimon toys as a kid because I couldn't choose and the waitress was getting pissed off. XD
[/quote]

[b]Wow, three toys? I'm sure that was the Happiest Happy Meal you've ever had. XD[/b]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1305059182' post='707249']
They still have the specific toys! I got some sort of strange pink animal that curled into a ball.

ATTENTION ENGLISH TEACHER: If you're trying to teach something that isn't your subject and you don't know what the hell you're talking about, don't be surprised if someone who [i]does[/i] corrects you.
[/quote]

[b]Yay for specific toys then! Having a choice is always fun. XD

And what was he trying to teach? O.o[/b]

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1305126758' post='707273']
I distinctly remember McDonalds, and the last time I got a Happy Meal. [Keep in mind this was less than a year ago.]

Me: Ooh! Kilo, can I get a Happy Meal?! I want a toy!
Kilo: Sure, why the hell not.
*pull up to the drive through*
Worker: Hello, welcome to McDonalds, how can I help you?
Kilo: Hi, can I get [her order] and a McNugget Happy Meal?
Worker: Will that be for a boy or a girl?
Kilo: *looks at me* Boy.
[b]Me: So, wait, I'm a boy now? Great.[/b]

All I got was a skateboard with Anakin on it. Which sucked.

Also: I need a tutu and a set of goggles.
[/quote]

[b]I lol'd at the part in bold.

Also, why a tutu and a set of goggles? Are you going on an adventure or something?[/b]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1305127564' post='707274']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I wish I was into MLP when they had the Friendship is Magic ponies as toys. >/

I don't even remember the last time I got a Happy Meal. I do remember almost always preferring the boys toys, though.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]Wait, they had Friendship is Magic ponies for toys? That would have been awesome. XD If I had known, I would have bought a Happy Meal.

Yeah, sometimes the boys toys were better than the girls' toys. I remember one time, the boys got a lot of toys that did different things when you pressed a button and the girls just had a doll with a comb or something.[/b] Edited by Lilt

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think one of my favorites were the Bionicle toys, mainly because I was obsessed with the main line of those at the time.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1305147776' post='707282']
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]I'm beginning to wonder if it's going to actually warm up for summer let alone spring. We keep getting storms that dump rain and snow. [/font][/color]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Sounds like we switched places. We had about two solid weeks of rain and flooding everywhere. Now it's hot as blazes.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1305147922' post='707283']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think one of my favorites were the Bionicle toys, mainly because I was obsessed with the main line of those at the time.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]They don't even give out real LEGOs when they do LEGO promotions now.

What's the freakin' point?[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1305080338' post='707263']
[center][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/keep-trying.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]OH. MAI. GAWD.
THAT IS LIKE THE CUTEST CAT EVER.
I want a kitten really bad now!
SO ADORABLE! ;3;[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay