The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Botar' timestamp='1305236157' post='707306']
Tip: click inside this box to load the editor
[/quote]

[b]O.O BOTAR IS BACK!

Welcome back, Bo-bo-botar! ^^ *Joins in on the tackleglomping*[/b]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1305341227' post='707333']
Thunderstorms rattling the windows, but I don't mind.

Also, I got new glasses and I feel like Gordon Freeman now.
[/quote]

[b]Now you just need some sunglasses that match the ones in your signature! =D[/b]

[quote name='pooperson' timestamp='1305356383' post='707341']
[color="#0000FF"][font="Times New Roman"][size="2"]Hi, OB. I have to poop.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izR_Lrt8T0E[/media][/center]

I got too eager about the warm weather and have been sleeping with the windows open in my room all week. The first thunderstorm that hit gave me an amazingly Viking-esque cold to try and fight off. It makes my voice sound like Christian Bale's Batman voice and now I don't want to leave the house...

Also, I think I've found a new favorite movie of all time. I just watched it for the fifth time this year. Australia. It really is gorgeous, though there were about five fake-outs where I thought the film would end, but it kept going.

[quote name='Mrs. Doctor Professor Lady' timestamp='1305586833' post='707404']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"] @_@[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Whenever I see this face I imagine a person looking at a giant 'a'.

My friends have taken up shooting each other with airsoft guns. It seems like every other night I am going to my friends suburban battlefield to wage war. It really isn't my thing, but I was pretty much guilted to play since they bought an extra gun for me to use, and without me playing it would be uneven teams most of the time. Needless to say I am covered in welts, and every pair of pants I own is dirty and grass stained.

I'm so excited for the guest speaker in AP Psych tomorrow/todayIguess that I can't sleep!

Seriously, runny nostril for days now. When do I stop getting chafed by the tissues?

Ever been so tired that your eyesight gets really blurry? That's where I am right now.

Just got woken up in one of the worst ways (yes, I eventually slept). My mom wakes me up and says, "Your dog was outside using the bathroom, but I can't find him and I have to go."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I then proceeded to rush outside in the pouring rain in my pajamas and slippers to look for a dog in the woods. Luckily, he was where he always is when he goes "missing." At least now my hair is staying flat, but my Achilles tendon is shredded due to my slippers catapulting sharp things at it.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I saw Canz's av/sig and immediately thought of the images flagged as "Questionable" on Ponibooru.

I need help...[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1305727146' post='707454']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I saw Canz's av/sig and immediately thought of the images flagged as "Questionable" on Ponibooru.

I need help...[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I flagged him. Been meaning to for months.

[spoiler]Your sig is missing, by the way[/spoiler][/font]

[quote name='Grouchy Cat' timestamp='1305718165' post='707449']
You're not having the best of times lately, are you?
[/quote]
The wounds didn't bother me much, seeing as I was sitting in an auditorium for 4 hours anyway. It's not so bad.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1305720790' post='707453']
I would have just let the dog sit in the rain... but I love my Achilles Tendon.
[/quote]
I might have, but my dog is an idiot and would probably have run headfirst into a tree had I left him in the woods.

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1305759259' post='707462']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][spoiler]Your sig is missing, by the way[/spoiler][/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][spoiler]Apparently Tinypic hates ZeLink. Duly noted.[/spoiler][/font][/color]

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]so this school year has went by really quick. I am very glad for it to be done with since this year sucked. Saturday is graduation and I'm really looking forward to it. and on Sunday I move in with my brother that lives in Michigan (eight hour drive, I'm a bit antsy about it). I'm really nervous and happy. nervous because it's a new start and happy because it's a new start.

[spoiler]I also like my new avi/sig set. woo kingdom hearts (and Julian Smith as my profile photo)[/spoiler][/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay