OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1310837735' post='708428']
I may not like packing, but unpacking is even worse, in my opinion.

I finally counted up all my Band-Aids in my many First-Aid kits. It turns out I have just over 200.
[/quote]

[b]I second that. Sometimes, I end up with a suitcase of my stuff in my room for a day or so. @.@

Counting band-aids? Were you really bored?[/b]

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1310881877' post='708445']
[b]Counting band-aids? Were you really bored?[/b]
[/quote]
No, I just like to do that every now and again to see if I'm running low or something. If there's one thing you do not want to run out of in a First-Aid kit, it's Band-Aids.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1310922264' post='708448'] If there's one thing you do not want to run out of in a First-Aid kit, it's Band-Aids. [/quote]
Band-aids are cute and all... but they are pretty useless in my opinion. If the damage is minor enough to be mended by a simple band-aid, you probably don't need to do anything at all.

I have just discovered the wonders of bagged salads. I kinda like salad with dinner, but I never wanna spend the time making it when I only kinda like it... now I don't have to.

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]So I went to the Venetian Festival this weekend at Silver Beach, which happens to be (used to be) among the [b]top ten beaches[/b] in the United States. We went to see the fireworks ON THE BEACH. The sand was so cooling on my hot feet. *_* Their fireworks display at Venetian is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Some of my favorites attached! o:
and there were a lot of boats on the water, too. They were all lighted up. It was so freaking cool! There was even a party boat. lawl

Last one is my most favorite. Original sizes were 4320 x 3240 pixels. So the pictures don't look as great anymore. :([/font][/size][/color]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Just found out that my landlord got complaints on me, cause I sit outside between 1-3am my time and talk to friends of mine, while having a cigarette. So let me get this straight, I'm not allowed to talk on MY phone, on MY patio, and smoke a cigarette? Hey, I pay rent the same as everyone else and I know I do NOT talk that loud on the phone, cause if I did, I would have woken up my kids so xP I always seems to have the worse luck with neighbors. >.<[/color][/font]

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl' timestamp='1311007413' post='708471']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Just found out that my landlord got complaints on me, cause I sit outside between 1-3am my time and talk to friends of mine, while having a cigarette. So let me get this straight, I'm not allowed to talk on MY phone, on MY patio, and smoke a cigarette? Hey, I pay rent the same as everyone else and I know I do NOT talk that loud on the phone, cause if I did, I would have woken up my kids so xP I always seems to have the worse luck with neighbors. >.<[/color][/font]
[/quote]
Do you have a porchlight that you keep on while doing so? If I lived on a landlord's property and [i]my[/i] neighbor was up at 1-3 a.m. chatting on a phone and smoking, I think I might put in a complaint, too. :sweatdrop:

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1311058227' post='708482'] I might put in a complaint, too. :sweatdrop:
[/quote]

Well, I think people should just tell each other what they have a problem with instead of trying to get them in trouble... I might not like someone bugging me when I am trying to sleep, but it is even more of a jerk move to try to get them kicked out without warning.

[FONT=Calibri]Looks like Marvel is redoing their Spiderman movie franchise. Looks about as interesting as the first three. [I]*cough*[/I]

That, and the action sequence at the end of the official trailer looks like Mirror's Edge ripped and reskinned. Gee, Hollywood.[/FONT]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I do have a porch light, but it's on all the time, same as theirs, and there's no possibly way they could hear me over the AC units that run non stop outside. All the same, it doesn't really matter, I won't be here much longer anyway.

On another note, trying to get my daughter to take a nap makes me feel like I need an exorcist. The screaming, kicking, and dirty looks I get are enough to make me think she's possessed sometimes. Although, on a darker note it is kind of amusing to watch at the same time. She throws this huge tantrum, stops and looks over at me thinking it's going to change my mind, and when I tell it's not, she's devastated. lol[/color][/font]

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Heat index in my city in Michigan is 101 degrees F. This is not right. I can't even breathe when I go outside (freaking air quality alert and excessive heat warning). :( But hey, at least it's not as bad as it is in parts of Illinois where the heat index is 105 degrees F. Still not as bad as it was when it was 115 a couple weeks ago. x_x

And I have poison ivy. Damn it. I don't even know how I got it since I haven't really been outside.
AND I HAVE NO CALAMINE LOTION. BOO.
I hope it doesn't spread. ;A;[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1311283618' post='708533'][color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]
AND I HAVE NO CALAMINE LOTION. BOO.
I hope it doesn't spread. ;A;[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

?????!!!??!!

[quote name='�°°' timestamp='1311288515' post='708535']
?????!!!??!!
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]
Oh. Hai. Do you have calamine lotion?

[spoiler]Also, nice avatar. ;D[/spoiler][/font][/size][/color]

[font="Tahoma"]Thank goodness this week is almost over.. I just hope we can talk Mother Nature into taking it easy on us next week..[/font]

[quote]Dear Michigan,
I feel your horrible burning pain.

Sincerely,
Indiana[/quote]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1311281982' post='708531']
I'm never drinking coffee again.
[/quote]

:eh:

[font=palatino linotype][i]Never?[/i] But coffee is so good!

I'm with you though - I can't drink much coffee. I don't think I could really ever drink more than one cup each day, at most. I don't understand how people can drink several cups per day. o_O[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1311281982' post='708531']
I tried coffee for the first time yesterday. However, I drank so much of it that I made myself sick. I'm never drinking coffee again.
[/quote]

I am proud as punch to here that.
(I also have no idea what that really means)

[quote name='James' timestamp='1311304096' post='708543']
:eh:

[font=palatino linotype][i]Never?[/i] But coffee is so good!

I'm with you though - I can't drink much coffee. I don't think I could really ever drink more than one cup each day, at most. I don't understand how people can drink several cups per day. o_O[/font]
[/quote]
It isn't very good after the ninth mug of it. Especially considering the amount of sugar I put in it.

OH MY GOSH. In FMA episode 10, the detective looks JUST like Inspector Gadget!

I need coffee or any form of caffeine (black tea is a good replacement) to keep me focused at work because I work night hours. The max I could go in a day is 2-3.
How do you guys like your coffee/tea? I can drink coffee/tea black or w/ very little skim and brown sugar.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Tea I have to have sugar in it, no matter what kind. It tastes odd without it.

For coffee, I almost always drink it iced. With milk and sugar because I'm a pansy. Although whenever I randomly splurge on a cappuchino, I usually don't have any flavor shots in it...except for some sugar, natch.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1311323351' post='708550'][color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]
For coffee, I almost always drink it iced. With milk and sugar because I'm a pansy. [/font][/color]
[/quote]
If I had to drink coffee it would be with a ton of cream and sugar because it is so dang gross.

As far as tea goes I only put honey in it when I am sick... and that is just because I can't taste anything but the strongest of flavors with a cold.

I'm a caffiene addict, my regular from my work is a large very vanilla latte with an extra shot (4 in total) on soy milk with about three sugars as well....I can have about two maybe three a day, and I drink a lot of redbull as well, and some other energy drinks.

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1311380818' post='708556']
I'm a caffiene addict, my regular from my work is a large very vanilla latte with an extra shot (4 in total) on soy milk with about three sugars as well....I can have about two maybe three a day, and I drink a lot of redbull as well, and some other energy drinks.
[/quote]

I wonder what the record is for youngest heart attack victim.