OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I am an addict as well. I honestly don't think I could function properly without my coffee in the morning. Not only that I'm caffiene sensitive. lol. My favorite so far is a drink I get from this small coffee shop down the road called a grasshopper. It's made with Cream de Mint and 2 shots of espresso, I always ask for an extra shot. ^^ Not to mention all the energy drinks I consume in a day as well, but on the other side of that spectrum, with 3 kids and a house to maintain, the caffiene is kind of a must to keep up with it all. lol[/color][/font]

[quote name='Midget Ninja' timestamp='1311412724' post='708564']
What are you trying to imply? ._.
[/quote]
That drinking all that stuff is probably bad for you, and that you may wanna cut back once and a while.

Yay! at 3am I am sleepy! this is actually a new thing for this week.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1311414828' post='708566']
Yay! at 3am I am sleepy! this is actually a new thing for this week.
[/quote]Go running, drumming, working out or something around 10PM and turn off your PC before you go.

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1311388595' post='708561']
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I have never had coffee. [/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]I am pretty sure that is breaking some kind of law. Coffee is delicious. I have had it in the morning in some shape or form since I was 9. I mean at 9 it was more milk than coffee and extremely sugary but it still had that awesome coffee flavaaaaaaa.[/font]

[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1311432670' post='708569']
[font="Garamond"]I am pretty sure that is breaking some kind of law. Coffee is delicious.[/font]
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]It does smell good, but I don't think my heart could handle that much caffeine. I mean, I can hardly even drink soda anymore. :V[/font][/size][/color]

[font="Verdana"][color="#0000ff"]I just realized that I have never posted in this thread so I'll make my first post here about my complete dislike of coffee. I've tried it a couple of times but I really just can't stand the taste so I never drink it.[/color][/font]

[font="Garamond"][url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14262237"]Amy Winehouse is found dead in her apartment at age 27.[/url] That is absolutely nuts. I mean I know she wasn't particularly healthy or taking care of herself but it is always so surreal to me when a celebrity dies, especially a young one at that.

Not to mention the totally horrifying shooting in Norway yesterday where one gunman killed over 85 students and 7 more people in a bombing on a government building, life seems so scary... [/font]

[quote name='Petie' timestamp='1311434978' post='708572']
[font="Verdana"][color="#0000ff"]I just realized that I have never posted in this thread so I'll make my first post here about my complete dislike of coffee. I've tried it a couple of times but I really just can't stand the taste so I never drink it.[/color][/font]
[/quote]

A glorious first post! You have great padded room party potential.

Something about folding clothing makes me wanna jump off a bridge... I couldn't care less about wrinkles.. but I do need to save space, so I gotta fold them.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1311449716' post='708578']Something about folding clothing makes me wanna jump off a bridge... I couldn't care less about wrinkles.. but I do need to save space, so I gotta fold them.
[/quote]
As long as whatever I'm folding is a decent size, I don't mind. For example, shirts and jeans are okay, but sheets and socks can just get stuffed in a closet or drawer without a care from me.

I never realized that breeding Pokemon could be so time-consuming.

[quote name='OMNOMNOMALY' timestamp='1311440162' post='708577']
[font="Garamond"][url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14262237"]Amy Winehouse is found dead in her apartment at age 27.[/url] That is absolutely nuts. I mean I know she wasn't particularly healthy or taking care of herself but it is always so surreal to me when a celebrity dies, especially a young one at that.

Not to mention the totally horrifying shooting in Norway yesterday where one gunman killed over 85 students and 7 more people in a bombing on a government building, life seems so scary... [/font]
[/quote]

I should watch the news more ._.

Just got out of working the night shift and I had to return to this thread.
I drank a herbal and black tea blend before going to work and then drank coffee on my break.
Never going to do this again. Although I did feel a caffeine boost shortly after the coffee, my stomach didn't agree w/ the mix.
I'm hoping it's because of the quality of the coffee beans used at work or the cream + sweetener I mixed in. Edited by Asher

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Soooo, I'm kinda wondering where the hell Sleep went in my life lately...just not finding it, or its not finding me...either way Sleep and I...we gotta have a talk, and nice LONG talk, while we watch a movie projected on the backside of my eye lids. Cause this 24 hours up, 10 hours asleep thing...it's just not cutting it. And now that I'm thinking about it, me and Hunger gotta have a get together as well, cause he's just been missing for about 3 days too...That and paranoia just needs to leave me the hell alone. lol[/color][/font]

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Okay so, I thought I would share something
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/KoreymarriedtoAllafixd.jpg[/img]
Colors:
Teal = Me
Red = Korey
Green = Shishou
Yellow = Boo
Orange = Allamorph
Purple = kittens 3[/font][/size][/color]

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]This was someone's status on FB.

"WARNING, PLEASE READ - I don't usually re-post these but... If someone comes to your front door, and asks you to remove your clothes, and dance in your front yard with your arms in the air.. DO NOT do this, it is a scam!! They just want to see you naked. Please copy and post this to your status -- I wish I had received this yesterday.... I feel so stupid now.."

....who the hell would take off their clothes and dance for a stranger!?
And who the hell would post this as their status. omg[/font][/size][/color]

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"][url="http://ipadwallpaper.eu/wallpaper/valkyrie-profile-hrist/"]WHAT?![/url]

Seriously. What? That wallpaper was added only one day after I added it to theOtaku. :| And I can't even contact anyone on the site to have it taken down. It's an iPad wallpaper site. This. Is. Stupid.

One day? ._.

YOU CAN SEE PART OF MY SIGNATURE. e_e[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Elle Jay' timestamp='1311606940' post='708615']
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Okay so, I thought I would share something
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/KoreymarriedtoAllafixd.jpg[/img]
Colors:
Teal = Me
Red = Korey
Green = Shishou
Yellow = Boo
Orange = Allamorph
Purple = kittens 3[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
I WANT TO SEE THIS. Edited by Stephanie

The sleepover was great! My friend and I wanted to do a scary movie marathon, but we watched The Ring and ran from the room screaming, "NEVER AGAIN!" and watched Disney stuff the rest of the night. We refused to sleep in case of nightmares and chugged a gargantuan amount of soda to aid us in our battle. Of course, when we started getting tired, it was time to bust out our greatest ally: THE INTERNET. Much laughter followed.

On an unrelated note, I hate getting my hair cut. The lady who cuts it seems to have an aversion to trimming my bangs. The last time I was there, I specifically asked that my bangs be shortened since I'd be on a two week trip and would not have time for haircuts during the trip. She brushed my bangs off to the side and did not once take a pair of scissors to them. My bangs are covering my eyes like a sheepdog, and I have had it with them.

THE THREAD ISN'T AT THE TOP. OMG.

On a different note, I am officially a brony. I have seen all of Season One and anticipate Season Two with great excitement. There's probably a thread for that, but I just thought I'd let you all know I have been converted.

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1312357802' post='708736']
THE THREAD ISN'T AT THE TOP. OMG.

On a different note, I am officially a brony. I have seen all of Season One and anticipate Season Two with great excitement. There's probably a thread for that, but I just thought I'd let you all know I have been converted.
[/quote]

[b]ALSO, THIS THREAD DOESN'T HAVE LIKE A BILLION MORE PAGES. OMG.

Really Steph? And there is a thread for it, but I have to ask anyways. Who's your favorite character?

Also, how have you been? ^^[/b]