OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

I am not denying the fact that Linku was replying to you and not me... or the fact that I am a horrible, horrible person. I am unsure why this is announcement worthy though... I am pretty sure everyone had already figured this out.

Anyways... I have my ticket and am set to leave for Yreka on the 28th. I have no idea what the weather will be like... but i guarantee that it will be much colder than southern California. I really don't have many warm clothes so I plan on packing twice the amount I need and wearing layers. My other plan is to not hold back during christmas and drink all the [color="#FF8C00"][u][i][b]EGGNOG[/b][/i][/u][/color] I want! A few extra pounds might lessen the chill. and its not like I will be seen without an inch thick of cloth protection at all times

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1324165862' post='710636']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]So he's the princess all the other princesses pluck and maim to find out whether the prince has the hots for them?[/font]
[/quote]
I don't think any princesses want to pluck me.

[color="#008000"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]So, today was pretty eventful! I got all my Christmas shopping done and signed the lease for my apartment. :3 Although I am not happy for myself for how much I spent on Christmas gifts. > > I was giving myself a $75 limit. I didn't oblige by it [i]at all[/i] (I mean, c'mon. I had 8+ people to buy for). > >

And as for my apartment, my move-in date is January 2nd! 8D I am suuuuuuuuuuper excited! Although I will not have internet or cable... it's a place to live with privacy. Next semester is going to be... interesting. I'll be living on my own, going to school full-time, and most likely I will be having two jobs. [spoiler]If others can do it, I can, too! :B[/spoiler]

AND THEN STEAM!!!~!~11`1111!! The prices omfg. Thank you Boo for sending me 16 IMs in a row while I was driving just to tell me about Steam. I already got Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal 1 (since Boo demanded I have it). :3 I'm also thinking about getting Amnesia since right now it is only $4.99! :O But I'm not going to play it by myself. ;_;

Anyone play Left 4 Dead 2? :O[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1324011112' post='710609']
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#008080"][size="2"]CaNz, your signature is horrible. What Linku said at the end was a reply to what I said about being a bad influence. Not him getting him ... yeah. You are a [size="5"]horrible, horrible, [/size]person.[/size][/color][/font]
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]
Go Go out of context quoting!

Gotta say CaNz, that was a good one.

[size="1"][i]*high fives*[/i][/size]
[/font][/color]

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1324352780' post='710661']
[color="#008000"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]
AND THEN STEAM!!!~!~11`1111!! The prices omfg. Thank you Boo for sending me 16 IMs in a row while I was driving just to tell me about Steam. I already got Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal 1 (since Boo demanded I have it). :3 I'm also thinking about getting Amnesia since right now it is only $4.99! :O But I'm not going to play it by myself. ;_;

Anyone play Left 4 Dead 2? :O[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I want to be able to afford things. Tales of Monkey Island was on there for really cheap earlier and I still couldn't afford it.

Although Recettear is on sale for five bucks right now and that's a severely fun game, so if I recommend snapping it up if anyone's interested in my opinion.[/font] Edited by The Professor

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1324429555' post='710674']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I want to be able to afford things. Tales of Monkey Island was on there for really cheap earlier and I still couldn't afford it.

Although Recettear is on sale for five bucks right now and that's a severely fun game, so if I recommend snapping it up if anyone's interested in my opinion.[/font]
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="2"]L4D2 and Portal were actually gifted to me spontaneously. :V But maybe you could wait until it's under the daily deals (unless that already happened). That's actually what I am doing. I'm waiting for all the $20 games to be $5. I'm cheap like that. C'mon Dead Rising 2! *crosses fingers* And because of these sales, I ended up getting Amnesia for only $5~ (and Half-life 1&2 and Fable for all under $8 o_o)

Recettear kinda reminds me of Harvest Moon and this game that I played in grade school where you make money off of lemonade stands and have to regulate so many at one time. It was actually pretty fun.[/size][/font][/color] Edited by Lyndy

[quote name='Horendithas' timestamp='1324414636' post='710667'][color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"][size="1"][i]*high fives*[/i][/size][/font][/color][/quote]
*high fives*
I am thinking about getting a game on the steam sale, but I dunno... Really I just wanna be able to send people friend requests.I am tired of JeJe being my only friend. d: Edited by CaNz

Okay, WTF, weather?! How are my pals in El Paso getting snow and I'm not?!

A swarm of relatives has invaded my home. There are now seven kids between the ages of 1 year and 5 years staying here. I'm supposed to watch them all while their parents go shopping and whatnot. Don't I get an assistant or something? Seven kids are a little hard to keep track of!

[color="#2E8B57"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]The gas prices in this city are .... asdfasfad. This morning, the price was $3.18! I was like "That's awesome! :o I'll get gas tomorrow." When I got off work, gas was $3.39. -____- This is the second time this has happened to me since I moved here. Last time it was $3.19 and it went up to like $3.35. wtfman

[spoiler]Also, typing with a thumb stabilizer is very difficult. ;_;[/spoiler][/font][/size][/color]

[color="#008000"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="2"]Holy ****. I 100% half-assed this semester to the EXTREME. And my GPA? [b]4.0[/b] o___o I actually thought I wasn't going to pass a class. Well then! Merry Christmas to me! 8D!![/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1324449177' post='710679']
I am tired of JeJe being my only friend. d:
[/quote]
[color="#008000"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="2"]I'm not good enough for you? ;_;[/color][/size][/font]

[spoiler]I absolutely hate using OtakuBoards on Internet Explorer. x_x Like the most difficult thing ever man.[/spoiler]